Qlik is a software company based in Pennsylvania, USA. Qlik is the provider of QlikView and Qlik Sense, business intelligence & visualization software.
Qlik (previously known as QlikTech) was founded in Sweden on 1993 as a software company in business intelligence (BI). Its PC-based desktop tool was called QuikView. “Quik” stood for “Quality, Understanding, Interaction, Knowledge.” Initially the software was sold only in Sweden.
In 2005, the single-user desktop tool was replaced with a server-based web tool. In 2004, Accel and Jerusalem Venture Partners, invested in Qlik, turning it into an international software house. Qlik established partnerships with Intel and HP, and incorporated charts and colors in their UI. Qlik customers include DB Schenker, Dendrite, Ericsson, and the Swedish Post.
Its user base has 22,000 customers in 100 countries.In 2010, Qlik debuted on Wall Street with a market capitalization over $2 billion.
Section1: Data Warehouse Concepts
- Introduction of Data Warehouse
- Need of DWH
- OLTP V/S DWH
- OLTP V/s OLAP
- Data Warehouse /Data Marts Architecture
- Staging/without Staging
- Dimensions (Simple and Confirm)
- Fact (Simple, fact less, coverage, confirm)
- Warehouse Implementation Methods
- STAR SCHEMA
- SNOW FLAKE SCHEMA
- Difference between STAR and SNOW FLAKE Schema.
- Other terminologies Cleansing, Purging etc.
- Database Modeling
- Designing Methods
- Logical Designing
- Physical Designing
- Introduction of Dimension Modeling
- Difference between ER-Modeling and Dimension Modeling
- Implementation of Dimension Model
- Forward Engineering and Reverse Engineering
- Introduction of various Database Components
- OLAP ?OLAP/MOLAP/HOLAP
Section 2: QlikView data structures
- Data structures in QlikView (AQL).
- Sample Application walkthrough of QlikView
- Architecture and components of QV
- In-memory BI /OLAP
- Loading data from multiple datasources:
- Script editing
- Menu Commands and Syntax
- Handling DATA SOURCE FILES
- The QWT (Access File example) primary data source
- The QWT (Access File example with QVD Conversion) secondary data files
- Script generation
- Creating a connection to the database
- Reading tables into QlikView
- Big data Analytics
- Connecting of Qlikview with Bigdata hadoop
Section 3: Advanced Scripting
- Condition on a field in a table
- Aggregating Data in Script (Resident Load and Group Function, Order By etc)
- Joining tables (Left, Right, Inner, Outer Joins)
- Sheet Basics:
- Sheet Objects
- Calculation and expressions
- Reporting formats
- Server setup
- Professional approach towards training using latest techniques
- Minimal batch strength to give individual attention to all
- Unlimited lab / practice environment access provided to all candidates
- Flexible batch schedule – Attend missed sessions with next batch
- We provide free placement assistance because we care about your career
Qlikview Training Reviews
See What Our Trained Qlikview Candidates Says About Us
Let our customers do the talking!
"Practical Oriented Training"
QlikView Training provided by CREDO SYSTEMZ was too good. Main thing i liked about this institute is that, they focus on delivering practical training.
"Highly Recommended it"
I joined QlikView training @ CREDO SYSTEMZ. I had a deep knowledge and 3 yrs experience in SQL. The training is excellent and trainer has started from the fundamentals and elevated my understanding of Reports and Business Intelligence to a totally different level. Post training support is really good & I got placed in iNautix now and happy to recommend CREDO SYSTEMZ to others.
I finished QlikView Training at CREDO SYSTEMZ. Expert trainer, proper and fexible classes schedule, practical sessions, soft spoken faculty and excellent post training support makes QlikView Training at CREDO SYSTEMZ the #1 Best Qlikview training in chennai. Thanks a lot CREDO SYSTEMZ…
Most Popular Regions
- Qlikview Training institute in Tambaram
- Qlikview Training institute in Velachery
- Qlikview Training institute in Adyar
- Qlikview Training institute in Chennai
- Qlikview Training institute in OMR