Apache Struts 2 is a free, open-source, MVC framework for creating elegant, modern Java web applications using Java Servlets and Java Server Pages. It is extensible using plugin architecture and comes with in-built plugins to support REST, AJAX and JSON.
Apache Struts 1 is MVC based framework with tight integration / coupling between the Model, View and Controller components of the framework while Apache Struts 2 is based on loosely couple M-V- C components. Apache Struts contains Action classes while Struts 2 has Actions and ActionView classes.
CREDO SYSTEMZ offers training on the latest Apache Struts 2 with practical hands-on training. We do offer support for deploying the applications in the Cloud server like Google App Engine / Google Cloud server. All the technical sessions are coupled with practical sessions and relevant self-guided assignment modules.
A trainee undergoing training at CREDO should be readily deployed in a live production level project since he would have experience working on live projects and deployment procedures followed during the training itself.
Section 1: Introduction
- Features and Architecture
- The MVC Design Pattern
- System State and Business Logic
- JSP Pages and Presentation
Section 2: Servlet and Mapping of Actions
- ActionServlet and ActionMapping
- Struts Control Flow
- Building Model Components
Section 3: Form Beans
- ActionForm Beans
- Forms and FormBean Interactions
- Automatic Form Validation
- Building Controller Components
Section 4: ActionForms and Action Classes
- The ActionServlet
- ActionForm Classes & Action Classes
- The ActionMapping Implementation
Section 5: Struts-config.xml
- The Struts Configuration File
- Controller Configuration
- Module Configuration Files
- Add Struts Components To Your Web Application
Section 6 : Interface of Struts with External Systems
- Validation Using Struts 2 Annotations
- Struts 2 with MySQL database
- Struts 2 with AJAX , struts Tags, Tiles
- Logging in Struts Applications
- Professional approach towards training using latest techniques
- Minimal batch strength to give individual attention to all
- Unlimited lab / practice environment access provided to all candidates
- Flexible batch schedule – Attend missed sessions with next batch
- We provide free placement assistance because we care about your career
Struts Training Reviews
See What Our Trained Struts Candidates Says About Us
Let our customers do the talking!
"Excellent tutors, lovely atmosphere. "
My name is SHAHITH, I have undergone Core Java & J2EE Training course at CREDO SYSTEMZ, Velachery. I thank CREDO SYSTEMZ for the wonderful course. It was a great learning experience for me and I shall cherish it for a long time to come.I would like to express my special thanks to Mr. Vickram (Trainer) for his clear explanation with good live examples and to understand the situation.
"Really enjoyed the course and would highly recommend!"
I love the way the guys @ CREDO SYSTEMZ has conducted themselves as well as the course. They are very professional in nature and very helpful as well. The course is conducted by Mr. Vickram, a hands-on person from the industry. His clear and concise scenario based explanations and discussion made the class understand concepts very clearly.
Most Popular Regions
- Struts Training in Tambaram
- Struts Training in Velachery
- Struts Training in Adyar
- Struts Training in Chennai
- Struts Training in OMR