Business Analytics Training
The course is intended to offer comprehensive knowledge of handling data and apply statistics in work for problem solving and decision making using real-time case studies. The course is designed with an assumption that participants have very basic knowledge about statistics, hence the course starts with basic descriptive statistics (Measure of central Tendency – Mean, Median & Mode) & ends with data modelling (Structures Equation Modelling). Sufficient theory offered in this course will help the candidates to understand the principles involved to develop in them the power of logical thinking, practical approach and exposition.
The topics covered in the course are,
|1||Fundamentals of Statistics||7||Factor Analysis|
|2||Test of Hypothesis||8||Cluster Analysis|
|4||Cross Tabulation & Chi Square Test||10||Conjoint Analysis|
|5||Correlation & Regression||11||Structural Equation Modeling|
At the completion of the course, the applicants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of business analytics in emerging market conditions
- Analyze data using statistical methods
- Learn data visualization and interpretation.
- Learn decision-making tools / Operations Research techniques
- Use advanced analytical methods to analyze complex scenarios under uncertainty
- Manage business processes using statistical and analytical tools/techniques
- Implement analytics in TCE (Total Customer Experience/Customer Survey Analysis), general management, operations and supply chain management.
- Hands on experience with software such as R, Microsoft Excel & Minitab
Minimum educational qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s/Diploma in any branch of Engineering or Technology from a recognized Institution
- Bachelor’s degree (with mathematics at least up to the PUC level or equivalent) from a recognized University or Institution
- Candidate shall possess a minimum of one year’s working experience in IT/ITeS, Industrial, Commercial or Scientific Organizations
Faculty : Trained Statistics Professional from ISI (Indian Statistical Institute), Bangalore
Course Duration: 40 Hours
- Professional approach towards training using latest techniques
- Minimal batch strength to give individual attention to all
- Unlimited lab / practice environment access provided to all candidates
- Flexible batch schedule – Attend missed sessions with next batch
- We provide free placement assistance because we care about your career
Business Analytics Training Reviews
See What Our Trained Business Analytics Candidates Says About Us
Let our customers do the talking!
Excellent learning experience
I joined Credo Systemz for my Business Analytics Course. They gave me excellent support while training. Trainer had depth knowledge on the course and an experienced Tutor. Best place to pursue our career among many other fake institutes. Thanks to the Credo Systemz.
"I have attended the Business Analytics Course at Credo Systemz. Course content is excellent. I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to make a good career in Business Analytics. Instructor describes the course in detail. All Presentations are very good. You will get Real time Project Explanations with Case Studies. Thank you Credo Systemz"
MOST POPULAR REGIONS
- Analytics Training in Tambaram
- Analytics Training in Sholinganallur
- Analytics Training in Pallikarnai
- Analytics Training in Vadapalani
- Analytics Training in Koyambedu