Mobile Testing Training
Mobile Testing Training in Chennai at CREDO SYSTEMZ Velachery, Our aim is to give an overall introduction and basic clarity about the automation testing for the candidates. Mobile testing training course in our institute is one of the top trending courses because of the Expert level training. We are proud to share that our software institute ranked No 1 for Mobile Testing Training Chennai
All the Trainers here are MNC employees those who are highly experienced and having vast knowledge in testing field. Thus we are ranked the BEST Mobile Testing Training Institute in Chennai located in Velachery.
Our Software Training Institute in Chennai is famous among Students and Fresher’s because we are the BEST in providing Job based Training and also we do provide Mobile Testing Training with Placement assistance.
Check out the following Latest Updated Mobile Testing Training Topics:
- Mobile Development market and opportunities
- Customers and End Users of Mobile application
- Types of Devices, Mobile Application and its Overview
- Architecture in Mobile Application
- Types of Architecture – Client & Server Side Architecture
- Types of connection types
- Development Environment and Platform
Section2: Mobile Application Testing – Manual testing
- Hurdles in Mobile application testing
- How to prepare the test cases for mobile application scenario’s
- How to work with Emulators and Simulators
- Types of Mobile testing
- Testing for the connectivity and devices
- How to perform the mobile testing in different platforms
- What are different types of mobile application and its different types
- Testing types in Field testing
Section3: Testing Techniques in Mobile Application Testing
- Test Case creation/design methods in Black Box testing
- All pairs testing
- Boundary Value Analysis
- Equivalence partitioning
- Decision tables
- Graph based Methods -State transition diagrams
- Error Guessing
Section4: Process Followed in Mobile Application Testing
- Requirement Analysis
- Test Planning
- Test case designing
- Environment Setup
- Executing the test cases
- Test Report preparation
Section5: Mobile Automation
- Java Basics
- Perfecto automation testing
Mobile Testing Training Chennai
Mobile application testing is leading stream in the QA recruitment, since it has more necessity in the Mobile application development environment. This testing is nothing but the testing(validation) happened in the wireless devices in the different OS environment such as IOS,Android,Java etc. This testing is mainly happened with the help of Simulators or Responders and can perform the testing such as Functional, Performance,Security and Usablity as per the expectation of nature of application.
Mobile Application Testing is generally used for below reasons:
- Project that is planned to release in multiple iterations or sprints.
- High Revenue generation.
- Application that is having some or more stable portions.
- Application having more regression stuffs even though there are progression activities.
- Identical Testing stuffs that needs to be performed in the multiple browser environment.
- More functionality in the application needs to test with different data.
Below testing are also focused while performing testing for mobile applications.
- Installation Testing
- Configuration Testing
- Comapatibilty testing
- Functional testing
- License testing – If applicable
- Security Testing – Mostly useful for sensitive applications
- Performance testing – Mandatory
Do Like our Official Facebook page for Latest updates about Technology, FAQs, Tutorials & Freshers Offers
Check our candidates video reviews in our official YouTube page.
Mobile Testing Training Reviews
Most Popular Regions
- Mobile Testing Training in Tambaram
- Mobile Testing Training in Sholinganallur
- Mobile Testing Training in TNagar
- Mobile Testing Training in Chennai
- Mobile Testing Training in Koyembedu
- Mobile Testing Training in Egmore