Accenture – AWS Interview Questions
Here is the list of AWS Interview Questions which are recently asked in Accenture company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals. Our AWS Training has Answered all the below Questions.
1. What Is Aws?
Amazon web service is a platform that offers flexible, easy-to-use solutions for the cloud. The platform is developed with infrastructures as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and packaged software as a service (SaaS).
2. What Are The Key Components Of Aws?The key components of AWS are
- DNS web service
- E-mail Service
- Access Management
- Simple Storage Device
- Elastic Compute Cloud
- Elastic Block Store
3. What Is The Importance Of Buffer In Amazon Web Services?
The Buffer in AWS establishes the balance among the components that helps to synchronize and maintain speed while getting requests and processes it in an unsynchronized way. It ensures efficiency in handling the process.
4. What Is The Way To Secure Data For Carrying In The Cloud?The way to secure data in the cloud
- To encrypt, use a cloud service.
- Focus on User Agreements.
- Set up a privacy setting and strong Passwords.
- Two-Factor Authentication is must
- Don't Share or store Personal Information.
- The Anti-Malware Program is effective.
5. Name The Several Layers Of Cloud Computing?
The layers of Cloud Computing platform are Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).
6. Explain Can You Vertically Scale An Amazon Instance ? How?
Vertical scaling is possible using capacity increase of EC2 instances to meet the growing demands of the application. Vertical scaling is done by adding more power (CPU, RAM) to the machine.
7. What Are The Components Involved In Amazon Web Services?The few different components of AWS are
- Amazon Cluster.
- Management and security.
- Application services.
- Implementation and management.
8. What Is Lambda@edge In Aws?
Lambda@Edge is a feature of Amazon CloudFront which allows running code that improves performance and reduces latency by making them globally distributed all with zero server administration.
9. Distinguish Between Scalability And Flexibility?
Scalability is the ability of any scheme to intensify the tasks on its hardware resources to hold the inconsistency. Flexibility is the aptitude of a schema that augments the task on the hardware property.
10. What Are The Different Types Of Events Triggered By Amazon Cloud Front?
The different types of events triggered by Amazon CloudFront are Viewer Request, Viewer Response, Origin Request, and Origin Response.
11. Which Automation Gears Can Help With Spinup Services?
API tools such as API Fortress, Scripting languages like Perl and hybrid cloud management tools like Scarl are few such automation gears helpful for Spin Up Services.
12. What Is An Ami ? How Do I Build One?
AMI expands as Area Median Income which is calculated and released by the U.S. Department of Housing and Development (HUD).
Create an AMI from an Amazon EC2 Instance
Right-click the instance to use as the basis for the AMI, and choose Create Image from the context menu. Create Image context menu.
In the Create Image dialog box, type a unique name and description, and then choose Create Image.
13. What Are The Main Features Of Amazon Cloud Front?
The main features are provides high security with the Content Privacy and also facilitates GEO targeting service for content delivery. It uses HTTP or HTTPS protocols with less expense.
14. What Is Amazon Ec2 Service?
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) provides a broad selection of types of instances to accommodate a diverse variety of workloads with security and reliability.
15. What Are The Features Of The Amazon Ec2 Service?
The Powerful features of Amazon EC2 are Amazon Elastic Block store for persistent storage, EBS to provide dedicated throughput, optimize CPU features for control, Cloud Watch for effective resources, Auto scaling, HPC clusters, Load balancing ,Auto recovery and so on.
TOP MNC's AWS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all AWS Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in AWS.
To become a AWS Certified professional and join in your dream company, Enroll now for our AWS Course in chennai at Credo Systemz provide effective training to develop the skill set and job support with 100% Placements.