Blue Prism Certification
In our bank we have people doing work like robots. Tomorrow we will have robots behaving like people. It doesn’t matter if we as a bank will participate in these changes or not, it is going to happen.
“RPA has changed the way we structure and allocate work, allowing us to spend more time on improvement initiatives,”
Kristian Kjernsmo, managing director Circle K Business Centre at Circle K Europe.
Companies all over the world are moving towards automation tools to automate their most of their tasks which are done by a manual resource.
The solution they found for it is Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
This tutorial will explain the following;
- What is RPA?
- Why RPA?
- RPA Software Vendors
- Blue Prism
- How Blue Prism Works?
- Features of Blue Prism
- Benefits of Blue Prism
- Blue Prism Certifications
- Blue Prism Certification Training
What is RPA?
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is an emerging form of clerical process automation technology which is based on the notion of software robots or artificial intelligence.
In simple words, Robotic Process Automation means the tasks which you want to automate is performed by the Software Robots.
As an entrepreneur or techies if you been worrying about spending your time usual tasks, then RPA will be a boom for you. There are many features available for you to perform your tasks easily.
- Improves the profitability and accuracy of the business at the same time
- Handles the processes in the same way as Humans
- Performs effectively for complex & rule based processes
- RPA can also response and communicates to the queries asked
- The most important feature is these virtual robots never sleeps
- High-performance rate with 0% mistake
RPA Software Vendors:
- Automation Anywhere
- Blue Prism
From the above list of RPA software vendors, Blue Prism is the trending and most used software.
Here lets us take an Overview of Blue Prism.!
Founders: RPA Blue Prism is founded in 2001 by a group of automation experts.
Blue Prism is at first focus on white collar back-office jobs, later they decided to develop into digital work face which we call as Robotic Process Automation. After the commercial launch of Blue Prism in the year 2003, financial services started to use it to automate their manual processes.
Accenture and Blue Prism are the top providers of Robotic Process Automation, Blue Prism software.
How Blue Prism Works?
Features of Blue Prism:
- Multi Environment Deployment Model
- Automated Credential Management
- Audit Trails
- Process Changes Comparison
- Process Configuration
- Application Automation
- Central Admin Console
- User Roles Settings
- Reporting & Analytics
Benefits of Blue Prism:
- Blue Prism can automate existing user actions
- These software robots are versatile in nature, which can able to perform different types of tasks
- Performs each and every action like the same way like humans
- You can automate the wide range of business processes using this digital workforce
- Blue Prism software robots are very easy to automate and require only less amount of time
Blue Prism Certifications:
|Exam Code||Exam Name||Accreditation|
|AD01||Blue Prism Developer||Developer|
|APDO1||Blur Prism Professional Developer||Professional Developer|
|ASD01||Designing Blue Prism Process Solutions (EN)||Solution Designer|
|ATA01||Designing a Blue Prism (Version .0) Environment (EN)||Technical Architect|
|AIE01||Installing and Configuring a Blue Prism (Version 5.0) Environment (EN)||Installation Engineer|
Blue Prism Course at Credo Systemz
Credo Systemz one of the reputed training institutes located in Chennai providing Blue Prism training handled by experienced Blue Prism developers. Robotic Process Automation is not just about learning the topic, it is important to have practical hands-on experience in the subject.
FREE PDF – Blue Prism Course Content
(Please fill up the form in the sidebar to get the detailed course content)