Cognizant – DevOps Interview Questions
Here is the list of DevOps Interview Questions which are recently asked in Cognizant company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What Is Amazon Web Services In Devops?
AWS provides services that help you the practice DevOps at your company and that are built first for use with AWS. These tools automate manual tasks, help teams manage complex environments at scale, and keep engineers in control of the high velocity that is enabled by DevOps.
2. What Is The Role Of A Devops Engineer?
DevOps Engineers are responsible for the supporting the users of the infrastructure they develop, and the first line of defense is protecting the cloud against hackers and viruses. They do this with code, of course, building secure software from the start.
3. What Is Devops With Cloud Computing?
AWS DevOps is Amazon's answer to implementing the DevOps philosophy using its cloud platform and the dedicated tools and services.AWS DevOps provides application developer teams with the means to efficiently implement continuous integration and continuous delivery.
4. Why Do We Use Aws For Devops?
AWS provides services that help you practice DevOps at your company and that are built first for use with AWS. These tools automate the manual tasks, help teams manage complex environments at scale, and keep engineers in control of the high velocity that is enabled by DevOps.
5. What Is Devops Tooling By Aws?
DevOps Tool is an application that helps automate the software development process.DevOps tool also enables teams to automate most of the software development processes like build, conflict management, dependency management, deployment, etc. and helps reduce the manual efforts.
6. How Do You Handle Continuous Integration And Continuous Delivery In Aws Devops?
Continuous integration is a step in which all code is merged as developers complete code in order to run the automated builds and tests.Continuous delivery is an approach which incorporates the concepts of continuous integration, automated testing and continuous deployment.
7. What Is Aws Code Pipeline In Aws Devops?
AWS CodePipeline is a fully managed continuous delivery service that helps you automate your release pipelines for fast and the reliable application and infrastructure updates. With AWS CodePipeline, you only pay for what you use. There are no upfront fees or long-term commitments.
8. What Is Aws Code Build In Aws Devops?
AWS CodeBuild is a fully managed continuous integration service that compiles source code, runs tests, and produces the software packages that are ready to deploy. With CodeBuild, you don't need to provision, manage, and scale your own build servers.
9. What Is Aws Code Deploy In Aws Devops?
AWS CodeDeploy is a service that the automates application deployments to your compute infrastructure, including fleets of Amazon EC2 instances. AWS CodeDeploy can automatically deploy the latest app version to any new EC2 instance launched due to a scaling event.
10. What Is Aws Code Star In Aws Devops?
AWS CodeStar is a cloud based development service that provides the tools you need to quickly develop, build, and deploy the applications on AWS. With AWS CodeStar, you can set up your entire continuous delivery toolchain in minutes, allowing you to start releasing code faster.
11. How Lulu Lemon Athletic Uses Aws Devops?
ululemon uses a variety of AWS services to engineer a fully automated, continuous integration and the delivery system. The company uses AWS CloudFormation templates to define its complete development environment.lululemon deploys immutable artifacts distributed via Amazon Simple Storage Service .
12. What Is Amazon Elastic Container Service In Aws Devops?
Amazon Elastic Container Service is a fully managed container orchestration service that makes it easy to operate the containerized workloads at scale. It also integrates with other core AWS services, such as Amazon Route 53, AWS Identity and Access Management , and Amazon CloudWatch.
13. What Is Aws Lambda In Aws Devops?
AWS Lambda is a serverless compute service that can run code in response to predetermined events or conditions and automatically manage all the computing resources required for those processes. It also enables the devops teams to connect to any number of AWS services or run their own functions.
14. What Are Aws Developer Tools?AWS Developer Tools are:
- AWS CodeArtifact. AWS CodeCommit. AWS CodePipeline. AWS CodeBuild.
- AWS X-Ray.
- AWS CLI. PowerShell Tools. Amazon EC2 AMI Tools. AWS Elastic Beanstalk CLI.
- AWS Serverless Application Model (SAM) CLI. AWS Copilot.
- AWS Cloud9. Eclipse. IntelliJ. PyCharm.
- Azure DevOps. Rider.
- Go. Node.js. C++
15. What Is Code Commit In Aws Devops?
AWS CodeCommit is a secure, highly scalable, managed source control service that hosts private Git repositories. It makes it easy for teams to securely collaborate on the code with contributions encrypted in transit and at rest.
16. What Are The Benefits Of Aws Code Build In Aws Devops?Benefits of AWS Code Build are:
- Eliminates the need to set up, patch, update, and manage build servers and software.
- Scales up and down automatically to meet your build volume.
- Never pay for idle build server capacity.
- Create complete, automated software release workflows for continuous integration and delivery.
17. What Is Amazon Ec2 In Aws Devops?
Amazon Ec2 In Aws Devops access the AWS Elastic Computing Power. Industry Leading Security. Agile, Reliable Service. Sign Up for 1 Free Year of 750 Hours/Month on Amazon EC2. Monthly Uptime of Up to 99.99% Highly Scalable. Quickly Scale Capacity.
18. What Is Amazon S3 In Aws Devops?
Amazon S3 is object storage built to store and retrieve any amount of data from anywhere. It's a simple storage service that offers industry leading durability, availability, performance, security, and virtually unlimited scalability at the very low costs.
19.What Is Amazon Rds In Aws Devops?
Amazon Relational Database Service is a web service that makes it easier to set up, operate, and scale a relational database in the AWS Cloud. It provides the cost-efficient, resizable capacity for an industry-standard relational database and manages common database administration tasks.
TOP MNC's DEVOPS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all DevOps Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in DevOps.