Comcast – AWS Interview Questions
Here is the list of AWS Interview Questions which are recently asked in Comcast company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What is AWS Solution Architect?
Solutions Architect is responsible for managing the cloud computing architecture for the organization into a framework which is called the AWS Well Architected Framework.
2. What is AWS in cloud computing?
Amazon web service is a platform that offers cloud computing solutions which is easy to use computing platform offered Amazon with cost effectiveness, flexibility and so on.
3. Which companies use AWS?
The few companies which use AWS are Netflix, Twitch, LinkedIn, Facebook, Turner Broadcasting, BBC, Baidu, and ESPN.
4. How does the AWS cloud work?
Amazon web service is an online platform on-demand offers operations like compute power, database storage, content delivery that provides scalable and cost-effective cloud computing solutions to help corporations grow.
5. How many servers does AWS have?
AWS cloud computing ops, data centers with1.3 million servers creating efficiency flywheel.
6. What is the difference between Azure and AWS?
AWS provides VPC to create separated networks inside the cloud, whereas Azure provides Virtual network to build isolated networks, subnets, route tables, private IP address range similar to AWS.
7. What is the benefit of AWS?
Using AWS tools, Auto Scaling, and Elastic Load Balancing to scale up or down the applications based on demand which helps in high performance and scalability.
Free PDF : Get our updated AWS Course Content pdf
8. What are the advantages of AWS?
AWS helps in saving money by enhancing productivity, scalability, flexibility, and reliability.
9. What does an AMI include?
AWS includes EBS snapshots. Control permission launch, block device mapping which allows multiple instances to be created, to copy and deregister whenever needed.
10. How can you send the request to Amazon S3?
We can send requests to Amazon S3 using the REST API or the AWS SDK with wrapper libraries and to simplify the programming tasks. Amazon S3 interactions are either authenticated or anonymous.
11. How many buckets can you create in AWS by default?
100 buckets can be created in AWS by default .Additional buckets can be added up to a maximum of 1,000 buckets with some limitations.
12. What Is The Importance Of Buffer In Amazon Web Services?
Buffer helps in synchronizing and managing balance between different components for fast services to receive and processes the request in an unbalanced way.
13. Name The Several Layers Of Cloud Computing?The 4 layers of Cloud
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) The basic layer of cloud is the infrastructure –IaaS (Infrastructure as a service).
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) The second layer of the cloud is the platform – the PaaS (Platform as a service).
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
14. What Is Lambda@edge In Aws?
Lambda@Edge runs to Node. js and Python Lambda functions to customize content that CloudFront delivers, executing the functions in response to CloudFront events in AWS locations closer to the viewer.
15. Distinguish Between Scalability And Flexibility?
Scalability refers to the ability for your resources to increase or decrease in size or quantity. Scalability gives you the ability to increase or decrease your resources, and elasticity lets those operations happen automatically according to configuration.
Get Answer for all the above questions and place in your dream company
Wants to Become an Expert in AWS?Click here
TOP MNC's AWS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all AWS Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in AWS.
To become a AWS Certified professional and join in your dream company, Enroll now for our AWS Course in chennai at Credo Systemz provide effective training to develop the skill set and job support with 100% Placements.