Angular 7 Training in Chennai
5 Star Rating 6,422 Learners
Our Best Angular 7 Training Course content designed from very Basic to Advanced Level. So that you can start learning from scratch and understand the Architecture of an Angular Application. We are offing 100% placement assistance for our Angular candidates. We can proudly say that Credo Systemz is the No.1 Angular Training Institute in Chennai Velachery and OMR.
Before enrolling into our Best AngularJS Training, Let’s take a overview about the course, FAQs, Learning Outcomes, etc.,
About Angular 7 Course
- Single Page Application
- Two-way Data Binding.
- Support MVC or MVW in Client-Side.
- Code Split.
- Can Access 10* performance.
- Code generation by using Angular CLI.
- Angular Material for Mobile Friendly.
- One time code for both platforms (Web & Mobile).
- Universal for all server-side languages.
- Create Rich templates by using Directives.
Angular 7 comes with many features, here listed out few,
- Angular 7 comes with extremely Faster, compiling file size become smaller and making development easier.
- It Supports TypeScript 2.9.
- Introduced New Pipes.
- New Interfaces introduced.
- When you create a new Project, you can create Routing.
- New few Directives are implemented.
- Express JS
- Node JS
- Many Popular NPMs
24 x 7
Section 1: Introduction to Angular 7
- What is Angular 7?
- Central Features of the Angular Framework
- Why Angular?
- Scope and Goal of Angular
- Angular 7 vs Angular 5 vs Angular 4 vs Angular 2 vs. AngularJS
- Angular 7 Environment Setup
- Adding Angular 7 and Dependencies to Your App
- Building Blocks of and Angular 7 Application
- A Basic Angular 7 Application
Section 2: Introduction to TypeScript and ES6
- Programming Languages for Use with Angular
- TypeScript Syntax
- The Type System – Defining Variables
- The Type System – Defining Arrays
- The Type System – Classes & Objects
- Class Constructors
- Class Constructors – Alternate Form
- Parameter and Return Value Types
- Working with Modules
- TypeScript Transpilation
- Arrow Functions
- Template Strings
- Template Strings – Variables and Expressions
- Template Strings – Multiline
- Generics – Class
- Generics – Methods
- Generics – Restricting Types
Section 3: Components in Angular 7
- What is a Component?
- An Example Component
- Component Starter
- Developing a Simple Login Component
- Login Component: Add HTML
- The HTML Component Template
- Login Component
- Component Decorator Properties
- Component Lifecycle Hooks
- Using a Lifecycle Hook: OnInit
Section 4: Data and Event Binding
- Binding Syntax
- One-Way Output Binding
- Binding Displayed Output Values
- Two-Way Binding of Input Fields
- Input Binding Examples
- Binding Events
- Binding Events Examples
- Setting Element Properties
- Setting Properties: Examples
Section 5: Attribute Directives and Property Bindings
- What are Directives
- Directive Types
- Apply Styles by Changing Classes
- Changing Classes – Example
- Applying Styles Directly
- Applying Styles Directly – Example
- Obsolete Directives and Property Binding
- Controlling Element Visibility
- Setting Image Source Dynamically
- Setting Hyperlink Source Dynamically
Section 6: Structural Directives
- Structural Directives
- Adding and Removing Elements Dynamically
- Looping Using ngFor
- ngFor – Basic Syntax
- ngFor – Full Template Syntax
- Creating Tables with ngFor
- ngFor Local Variables
- ngFor Changes in the backing data source
- Swapping Elements with ngSwitch
- ngSwitch – Basic Syntax
- ngSwitch – Full Template Syntax
Section 7: Template Driven Forms
- Template Driven Forms
- Note on Deprecated Forms APIs
- A Basic Angular Form
- Binding Input Fields
- Accessing the Form Object
- Binding the Form Submit Event
- The Submit Function
- Basic HTML5 Validation – “required” Attribute
- HTML5 vs. Angular Validation
- Angular Validation
- Displaying Form Validation State
- Displaying Field Validation State
- Displaying Validation State Using Classes
- Disabling Submit when Form is Invalid
- Submitting the Form
- Binding to Object Variables
- Additional Input Types
- Select(drop down) Fields
- Rendering Options for Select (drop down)
- Date fields
- Radio Buttons
Section 8: Service and Dependency Injection
- What is a Service?
- Creating a Basic Service
- What is Dependency Injection?
- What Dependency Injection Looks Like
- Injecting Services
- Using a Service in a Component: Dedicated Instance
- Using onInit to Initialize Component Data
- Using a Shared Service Instance
- Dependency Injection
Section 9: HTTP Client
- The Angular HTTP Client
- Using The HTTP Client – Overview
- Setting up the Root Component
- Service Using Http Client
- Importing Individual HTTP Providers into Services
- Service Imports
- The Observable object type
- What does an Observable Object do?
- Making a Basic HTTP GET Call
- Using the Service in a Component
- The Component
- Component Code Review
- Importing Observable Methods
- Enhancing the Service with .map() and .catch()
- Using .map()
- Using .catch()
- Using toPromise()
- GET Request
- GET Request with Options
- POST Request
- Reading HTTP Response Headers
Section 10: Pipes and Data Formatting
- What are Pipes?
- More on Pipes
- Formatting Changes in Angular 7
- Using a Built-in Pipe
- Built-In Pipes
- Using Pipes in HTML
- Chaining Pipes
- Some Pipe Examples
- Decimal Pipe
- Custom Pipes
- Custom Pipe Example
- Using Custom Pipes
- A Filter Pipe
- A Sort Pipe
- Pipe Category: Pure and Impure
- Pure Pipe Example
- Impure Pipe Example
Section 11: Introduction to Single Page Application
- What is a Single Page Application (SPA)
- SPA Workflow
- Traditional Web Application Capabilities
- Single Page Application Advantages
- SPA and Traditional Web Sites
- SPA Challanges
- Implementing SPA’s Using Angular 7
- Simple SPA Using Visibility Control
- SPA Using Angular Components
- SPA with Angular Components – Switching
- SPA with Angular Components – The Displayed Component
- Implement SPA Using an Angular Component Router
Section 12: The Angular Component Router
- Routing and Navigation
- The Component Router
- Traditional Browser Navigation
- Component Router Terminology
- Setting up the Component Router
- Local URL Links
- Browser pushState
- The app.routes.ts File
- The app.routes.ts File – Example
- Bootstrapping Routing in Main.ts
- A Basic App With Routing
- App Routes
- AppComponent – Code
- AppComponent – Router Related Features
- AppComponent – precompile array
- AppComponent – routerLinks
- Programmatic Navigation
- Basic Navigation
- Passing Data During Navigation
- Creating Routes with Route Parameters
- Navigating with Route Parameters
- Using Route Parameter Values
- Retrieving the Route Parameter Synchronously
- Retrieving a Route Parameter Asynchronously
- Query Parameters
- Query Parameters – Example Component
- Query Parameters – queryParams
- Query Parameters – Navigation
- Retrieving Query Parameters Asynchronously
- Problems with Manual URL entry and Bookmarking
- Fixing Manual URL entry and Bookmarking
Learning Outcomes of our Best Angular 7 Training
- You become an expert in Single Page Applications and Two-way data binding.
- Familer with components and services.
- Able to create Custom Pipes and Custom Directives.
- Better knowledge in Converting static application into Angular Application.
- Much exposure in http, Observable, Routing, Form validation, etc.,
- Create server in Node JS.
- Implementing REST API by using Express JS.
- Mastering in CURD Application by using MongoDB.
- A complete real-time Shopping Cart Application by using MEAN STACK.
Angular 7 Corporate Training
We have done many corporate trainings in Top MNCs. Here we have listed out few,
Angular 7 Corporate Training at ProV Infotech Systems Pvt. Ltd
For more details about various corporate trainings, please visit our Other Corporate Trainings.
MOST POPULAR REGIONS
- Angular 7 Training in Pallikarnai
- Angular 7 Training in Saidapet
- Angular 7 Training in Vadapalani
- Angular 7 Training in Koyambedu
- Angular 7 Training in Porur