Angular 8 Training
Our Best Angular 8 Training Course content designed from very Basic to Advanced Level. So that you can start learning from scratch and understand the Architecture of an Angular Application. We are offing 100% placement assistance for our Angular candidates. We can proudly say that Credo Systemz is the No.1 Angular Training Institute in Chennai Velachery and OMR.
Before enrolling into our Best AngularJS Training, Let’s take a overview about the course, FAQs, Learning Outcomes, etc.,
Technologies that you will Learn to become a Master in Full Stack Developer
About Angular 8 Course
- Single Page Application
- Two-way Data Binding.
- Support MVC or MVW in Client-Side.
- Code Split.
- Can Access 10* performance.
- Code generation by using Angular CLI.
- Angular Material for Mobile Friendly.
- One time code for both platforms (Web & Mobile).
- Universal for all server-side languages.
- Create Rich templates by using Directives.
- Angular 8 comes with extremely Faster, compiling file size become smaller and making development easier.
- It Supports TypeScript 2.9.
- Introduced New Pipes.
- New Interfaces introduced.
- When you create a new Project, you can create Routing.
- New few Directives are implemented.
- Express JS
- Node JS
- Many Popular NPMs
24 x 7
Array, String, Number Manipulation
Product Management in Angular
Movie, Jokes & User APIs calls
Auth, Weather, News & Zomato App
Real-time Project - Shopping cart Application
The Real-time Project Demo - Live Preview
Our Angular Course Includes
- Lifetime access to Course Materials.
- Downloadable Real-time project codes.
- Assessments in every section.
- Project-based practicals under every topic.
- Weekly 8 job reference.
- Round the clock technical support through WhatsApp.
- Real-time Shopping cart Application by using Angular, Node js, Express js & MongoDB.
- Flexible batch timings.
- Certificate of Completion.
Learning Outcomes of our Best Angular 8 Training
- You become an expert in Single Page Applications and Two-way data binding.
- Familer with components and services.
- Able to create Custom Pipes and Custom Directives.
- Better knowledge in Converting static application into Angular Application.
- Much exposure in http, Observable, Routing, Form validation, etc.,
- Create server in Node JS.
- Implementing REST API by using Express JS.
- Mastering in CURD Application by using MongoDB.
- A complete real-time Shopping Cart Application by using MEAN STACK.
- Duration60 hours
- Skill levelAll level
- Batch Strength15
- Mock InterviewsYes
- Resume BuildingYes
- Flexible TimingYes
- Fee InstallmentsYes
- What is TypeScript?
- Features of TypeScript.
- How to compile TypeScript into JS?
- What is Transpilation?
- Installing Typescript Engine in Node.
- Compiling TS code (source) to JS code (source).
- What is Node?
- Node Environment setups.
- A Brief Node Introduction.
- What is Node Modules?
- What are the Types of Node Modules available?
- What is Local & Global Module?
- Install TypeScript Engine in Node.
- Execute the 1stTypeScript code.
- What is watcher?
- Introduction of ts-node NPM.
- Practicing Watcher mode.
- Difference between Static & Dynamic type checking.
- How to Declare & Define Variables in TS?
- What is any in TS?
- Difference between let & var.
- Template string introduction.
- Brief Introduction of below types,- String
- Practicing different types of Data types in TS.
- Difference between JS parameter & TS Parameter.
- Let vs var vs const
- Passing Parameters to the functions.
- How to pass optional parameter?
- What is Default Parameter?
- How to use default parameter before required parameter?
- Rest Parameter overview.
- Passing all above parameters in a single function.
- Arrow functions.
- Where to use Arrow functions?
- Destructing an Array.
- Destructing and Object.
- What is Class?
- What is Class definition? ?
- What is Object? ?
- How to Create Object?
- Brief introduction about,- Property
- What is Inheritance?
- Different types of Inheritance in TS. ?
- Access modifiers in TS. ?
- Readonly in TS. ?
- Static Property & Methods in TS.
- Interface in TypeScript.
- Practicing all opps in a real-time examples.
- Converting JS function into TS Class with oops concepts.
ANGULAR 8 TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
- What is Angular?
- Difference between framework & Library?
- History of Angular and its versions.
- Why Angular?
- Features of Angular.
- What is Single Page Application?
- Difference between SPA & Traditional Application.
- What is MVC?
- How MVC works in Client & Server sides?
- What is Angular CLI?
- Purpose of the CLI.
- Angular CLI installation.
- Create a Basic Angular App by using CLI.
- Executing the Angular Application in the browser.
- How an Angular app Bootstrapping?
- Brief explanation about the structure of the Angular App.
- An Overview of the below Building blocks of Angular- Modules
- Data binding - Directives
- Dependency Injection.
- What is Module & its importance?
- What is Root Module and Child Module?
- What is Component?
- How to create a Component manually and through CLI?
- What is Component decorator and its Meta data?
- Component’s Structure overview.
- Component Lifecycle Hooks.
- Components Interactions overview.
- How to pass Data from Parent to Child & Child to Parent?
- What is Data Binding?
- What is Two-way Data Binding?
- String Interpolation.
- Style Binding, Class Binding.
- Overview of Event Binding.
- Element reference and $event service in Angular.
- Event Filtering
- What is Services?
- Why should we use Services?
- How to create Services in Angular?
- Singleton Object - Overview
- What is Dependency Injection?
- How to use Dependency Injection?
- What is providers?
- What is @Injectable()?
- What is Hierarchical DI?
- What is Directives?
- What are the Different kind of Directives available in Angular?
- Difference between Structural & Attribute Directives.
- Overview of All Structural & Attribute Directives.
- Difference between ngIf & hidden directives.
- How to create Custom Attribute Directive?
- How to create Custom Structural Directive?
- How to pass Input property to the custom directive?
- How to receive Input property from the custom directive?
- What is Pipe in Angular?
- Purpose of the Pipes.
- Difference between Pipes & Directives.
- Detailed explanation of the below Pipes,- Lowercase
- What is Pure Pipe & Impure Pipe?
- How to create Custom Pipes?
- What is chaining Pipes?
- What is Parameterized Pipe?
- Overview of Components Interaction
- Share data between components by using Service
- Component Interaction from Parent to Child.
- Component Interaction from Child to Parent.
- @ViewChild decorator overview
- Components Interaction by using Event Emitter & Subject and observable
- What is Event Emitter?
- When to use Event Emitter?
- How to transfer data with Event Emitter?
- How to create Custom Events and Trigger?
- View Encapsulation Overview.
- What is ng-content and its purpose?
- ng-container Directive overview.
- What is Template Driven Form?
- Purpose of Form.
- How to setup a form in Angular?
- What is form control and how to set it?
- What is ngForm?
- How to Access form values?
- What are the form states available in Angular?
- Form Validations.
- HTML5 Validation vs Angular form Validation.
- How to set default values in form fields?
- Setup One-way data binding in Angular.
- What is Reactive Form?
- Difference between Template Drive & Reactive Form
- How to sync view & Reactive form TS?
- What is Reactive form control and how to set it?
- How to attach Dynamic Validations?
- How to get Reactive from Values?
- What is Service in Angular?
- Create & configure Service in Angular.
- How to do Dependency Injection in Angular?
- What is Singleton Object?
- Multiple DI in single Class.
- What is Routing?
- How Routing makes our App into SPA?
- How to configure Routing in an Application?
- Load our components dynamically based on url path.
- How to create Child Route?
- Navigating to other links programmatically.
- Passing Parameter to the Routes.
- Static Route vs Dynamic Route.
- Fetching Route Params.
- How to establish HTTP request to Server side.
- How HTTP Mechanism works?
- What are the methods available in HTTP?
- What is Observable & Observer?
- What are the call back methods available in Observable?
- How to create a Custom Observable?
- What is next(), error() and complete() ?
- How to connect any backend & APIs?
- What is CORS?
- How to resolve CORS errors?
- Client side Authorization vs Server side Authorization.
- How to create Guard in Angular?
- Setup Route Guard.
- Server side Authorization by using JWT Token.
- HTTP interceptors.
- Angular form setups for File Upload.
- Server side setups for Angular.
- Multer NPM in node.
- How to use Multer NPM as middleware in Node?
- Attach the Multer middleware in server-side routing.
- Applying all the above in a real-time Shopping Cart Application.
- What is Node JS?
- Overview of Node JS?
- How Node JS Works?
- Event-Driven concept overview
- What is NPM?
- What types of NPMs available?
- How to install NPMs?
- Different Useful NPMs example
- What is HTTP NPM?
- How to create a Node Server?
- How to run a Node Server?
- What is Nodemon NPM?
- What is Express JS & why Express JS?
- Middleware Overview.
- Middleware Types and usage.
- What is request & Response Object?
- What are the Response methods available?
- Server-side Routing by using Express.
- Body-parser NPM overview
- Multer NPM overview
- RESTful API in Express
- What is JWT?
- Why JWT?
- How to create JWT token?
- How to verify the JWT token?
You will be going through detailed 2 to 3 months of Angular 8 Hands-on training
- Detailed instructor led sessions to help you become a proficient Expert in Angular 7.
- Build a Angular 8 professional portfolio by working on hands on assignments and projects.
- Personalised mentorship from professionals working in leading companies.
- Lifetime access to downloadable Angular 8 course materials, interview questions and project resources.
The Angular 4 course was entirely practical oriented. I have done one real-time shopping cart project. In that project, we have handled Node JS and MongoDB. Now I have much knowledge in Angular 5 and I have idea in Node and mongodb also. Thank you so much Ragu and Credo Systemz.
Upcoming Batch Details
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Angular 8 Corporate TrainingWe have done many corporate trainings in Top MNCs. Here we have listed out few,
Angular 8 Corporate Training at ProV Infotech Systems Pvt. LtdCorporate Trainings.
Angular Combo Course
Angular 8 Interview Questions and Answers
Nearby Access AreasOur Velachery and OMR branches are very nearby access to the below locations.
Medavakkam, Adyar, Tambaram, Adambakkam, OMR, Anna Salai, Velachery, Ambattur, Ekkattuthangal, Ashok Nagar, Poonamallee, Aminjikarai, Perambur, Anna Nagar, Kodambakkam, Besant Nagar, Purasaiwakkam, Chromepet, Teynampet, Choolaimedu, Madipakkam, Guindy, Navalur, Egmore, Triplicane, K.K. Nagar, Nandanam, Koyambedu, Valasaravakkam, Kilpauk, T.Nagar, Meenambakkam, Thiruvanmiyur, Nungambakkam, Thoraipakkam, Nanganallur, St.Thomas Mount, Mylapore, Pallikaranai, Pallavaram, Porur, Saidapet, Virugambakkam, Siruseri, Perungudi, Vadapalani, Villivakkam, West Mambalam, Sholinganallur.