Enroll Now for a Career Change!
AWS Course in Chennai Program Features
Learn AWS Course in Chennai from the Best AWS training provider that takes you to the next level in your career. Our Amazon Web Services Training in Chennai covers more than 30+ cloud services which are the most important Amazon Web Services to clear your AWS certifications. As a passionate individual joining our AWS certification in Chennai, the training program will help you to be a Certified Cloud Specialist Developer, SysOps and Solution Architect. Due to huge demand, the need of Cloud computing professionals is increased in each end every year, so this is the right time.
Why should you join us?
Real Time Projects
Live project based on most of the selected use cases, involving the various services of Amazon Web Services.List of Projects
Every sessions will be followed by practical assignments which aggregate to a minimum of 60 hours.Training Assignments
Our AWS curriculum has been specifically designed and delivered by our expert faculty who has great industry exposure.Trainer Profile
Lifetime Support & Access
Lifetime access to our LMS and Technical Forum for 24x7 online support team who will resolve all your technical queries.Join Technical Forum
We have dedicated Placement Team that is constantly engaging with the industry to find the right opportunity for you.Recent Placements
Our Amazon web services course content covers all the latest topics from basics like networking and cloud computing introduction to advanced topics from the scratch such as cloud front, elastic cache, and also cloud formation, etc.,
Section 1: Cloud computing Introduction
- History of Cloud Computing
- Concept of Client Server Computing
- Distributed Computing and its Challenges
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Advantages of Cloud Computing
- History of Cloud Computing
- Concept of Client Server Computing
Get detailed AWS course content Download Curricullum
Section 2: Cloud Computing Deployment Models
- Introduction of Private Cloud
- Understanding Public Cloud?
- Overview of Hybrid Cloud?
Section 3: Cloud Delivery/Service Models
- What is Software as a Service (SaaS)?
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)?
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)?
Section 4: Basics of Linux
- Basic Linux Commands
- Basic Linux Administration
Section 5: Introduction to AWS Services
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Auto Scaling
- Amazon ElastiCache
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Cloud Formation
- Simple Email Services (SES)
- Simple Queue Services (SQS)
- Simple Notification Services (SNS)
- Server less computing (Lambda)
- Import/Export (Snowball)
- Code Commit
- Cloud Trail
- Elastic Beanstack
- Cloud Front
- Key Management Service (KMS)
Section 6: Introduction to AWS
- RSubscription - AWS
- AWS Management Console
Section 7: Need of Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Regions and Availability Zones
- Amazon Machine Images (AMI)
- Working with AMIs
- Choosing the AMI
- Deciding / Finding an AMI
- EC2 instances - Pricing model
- On-demand, Reserved, Scheduled, Spot instances, Dedicated Hosts
- Elastic Cloud Computing Reserved Instance Marketplace
- Importing and Exporting EC2 Instances
Section 8: Elastic Cloud Computing Instances
- Building an Elastic Cloud Computing Windows instance & Linux Instance
- Bootstrapping with user-data
- Security Set up
- Security with Key Pairs
- Working with Security Group
- Different IPs assigned to an Elastic Cloud Computing instance
- Assigning Elastic IPs
- Login/Access to EC2 instance
- Creating your own custom AMI, Registering & Granting access to AMI
- Placement groups
- EC2 instance protection
- Instance Roles
- Elastic Network Interfaces (ENIs)
- Resources and Tags
- Accessing Meta-Data & use cases.
- Launch of Linux EC2 instance
- Apache installation
- Securing instance
- Launching webserver
- Launching Windows EC2 instance
- Image creation
- Instance launch from image
- Procuring Static IP
Section 9: Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- What is Elastic Block Store (EBS)?
- EBS Volume Types
- What is EBS Encryption?
- EBS Performance
- Instance Store volumes
- Instance Stores Available on Instance Types
- Instance Store Usage Scenarios
- Adding Instance Store Volumes to an AMI
- Optimize the Disk Performance
- Create and delete volumes
- Attach and detach volumes
- Mount and Unmount the attached volume
- Increase the volume size
- Create snapshots
- How to Create Volumes & AMIs from Snapshots?
- Cross-Region snapshot copy & use cases.
- Creating new EBS block
- Attaching the new block to linux instance
- Formating the block
- Using the block for storage
- Handling IOPS details
- Detaching and attaching the block to new instance
- Switching the block to new zone
- Using snapshots
- Handling the new EBS block for Windows instance
Section 10: Elastic Load Balancer (ELB)
- What is ELB?
- How ELB Works?
- Types of ELB
- How to Create load balancer
- What is Internal & External Load balancers?
- Load balancing protocols
- What is Listener Configurations?
- What is SSL Negotiation Configurations?
- How to Attach & Detach Subnets?
- To create Security groups for the load balancer?
- What is Cross-Zone Load Balancing?
- How to Configure health check for the load balancer?
- Sticky Sessions
- How to Add multiple instances to the load balancer?
- Overview of Custom Domain Names?
- What is DNS Failover?
- Monitoring and Logging
- What is Connection Draining?
- ELB traffic logging
Section 11: Auto Scaling
- Introduction to auto scaling
- Auto scaling components
- Advantages of auto scaling
- Launch configuration Prerequisites.
- How to Create launch configuration?
- Creation of Auto Scaling Groups (ASG)?
- How to Attach & Detach EC2 Instances in ASG?
- configure auto scaling policies based on the Load on EC2 instances?
- Auto scaling with Elastic Load balancer (ELB)?
- Removing the Instances Temporarily
- Suspend and Resume Process
- Shut Down - Auto Scaling Process
- Monitoring - Auto Scaling Instances
- Health Checks
- Getting Notifications When ASG Changes
- Creation of EC2 webservers
- Creation of Load balancer
- Configuring healthy and unhealthy threshold
- Picking the load balancer application, network and classical
- Registering the EC2 instances
- Validation of load balancing
- Confiring Autoscaling
- Creation of Launch Configuration
- Configuring Min, Max and Desired count on instances
- Validation autoscaling
Section 12: Simple Storage Service (S3)
- How to Create and delete buckets?
- How to Add objects to buckets?
- Getting the objects
- Deleting the objects
- What is Notifications?
- S3 storage and it’s usage
- How to Work with Permissions of S3, Access Control, Bucket policy?
- Types of S3 Data encryption
- S3 Objects Enable Versioning and Logging
- Overview of S3 Lifecycle rules
- Accessing the Simple Storage Services with Tools
- How to Host a Static Website?
- Cross-Origin - Resource Sharing
- Cross-region - replication
- AWS CloudTrail - Audit Logging
- Creation of S3 buckets
- Loading objects and folders in buckets
- Securing objetcs
- Using Access policies
- Dealing with access control lists
- Using buckets and objects features
- Policy generator
- Creating the bucket as webserver
- S3 command line interface
- Accessing S3 using Python
Section 13: Glacier Storage
- How to Create Vaults?
- Working with Archives
- Access the Glacier vault using tools
- Backups using Glacier
- Understanding Job Operations
- What is Data Retrieval Policy Operations?
- Creation of Glacier vaults
- Pushing the archives via CLI
- Details on archieve id, checksum, location and S3 lifecycle management
Section 14: Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Create user accounts
- How to Set up multi factor Authentication (MFA)?
- IAM Roles
- IAM Groups
- Delegation of User Permissions
- Create of custom policies for delegation
- How to Use Identity Providers?
- Accessing Cross-Account
- Account settings
- What is Credential Report?
- Encryption – Key Management Service (KMS)
- Creating subusers
- Providing UI and CLI access
- Assigning permissions
- Creating policies in JSON
- Usgae of Groups
- Roles revisited
- Password Management
- Overview on MFA
Section 15: Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Setting up the different types of networks in AWS
- How to Create custom VPC?
- What is NACLs & Security Groups?
- Create Internet Gateway(IGW)
- Connect to instances in the gateway
- What is Subnets, Route Tables & Association?
- NAT Instances & NAT-Gateways
- DHCP Options Sets & DNS
- VPC Peering
- Overview of VPN and its components
- Exclusive demo on VPC scenario 1 and Scenario 2
- Creation and configuring the IP Address for VPC
- Creation of subnet
- Configuring route table
- Creation of internet gateways
- Security group creation
- Launch of NAT instances
- Usage of VPC Wizard
Section 16: Route 53
- Configure Amazon Route 53 as Your DNS Service
- Register a Domain Name and Configure Amazon Route 53 as the DNS Service
- DNS Service Migration for an Existing Domain to Amazon Route 53
- Create a Sub domain that Uses Amazon Route 53 without Migrating the Parent Domain with Public Hosted Zones
- To Work with Private Hosted Zones
- Work with Resource Record Sets
- Overview of Health Checks and DNS Failover
- Health Checks - Creation, Updation, and Deletion
- Transfer a Domain from a Different AWS Account or Registrar
- To Use IAM to Control Access to Amazon Route 53 Resources?
- Launch of EC2 instance
- Creation of Apache Webserver
- Enabling Static IP
- Adding hosted zones
- Fetching nameserver details
- Linking the nameserver details with our DNS provider
- Creation of recordset
- Using the domain name to see the webpages instead of IP Address
Section 17: Cloud watch
- Debugging cloud issues
- AWS Service Health Dashboard Monitoring
- Cloud watch Monitoring
- How to get statistics for a specific EC2 instance?
- Aggregated statistics
- Metrics for other AWS Services and related namespaces
- How to Set up notifications?
- Dealing with metrics of all AWS services
- Creation of Alarm
- Linking the alarm with SNS topic
- Manually triggering an event to validate the alarm and SNS
Section 18: Simple Notification Services (SNS)
- Create a topic
- Subscribe to topic via Email
- How to set notification for EC2 instance changes?
- Creation of SNS Topic
- Usage of subscription
- Linking the subcription to a topic
- Visualizing the notification using topic
Section 19: Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- Create a queue
- How to Send messages to the queue?
- Sending Simple Notification Services to Simple Queue Services
- Retrieving messages from Simple Queue Services
- Creation of Standard queues
- Configuration of queues
- Handling message pooling
- Creation of FIFO queues
- Accessing the queue via Python scripts
- Pushing and Pulling the messages from queue using Python scripts
Section 20: Simple Email Services (SES)
- How to Set up email domain?
- Limits of Simple Email Services
- Test Email setup
- Adding and validating Emails in AWS
- Triggering Emails manually using RAW email feature
- Triggering emails via Python scripts
Section 21: Elastic Beanstalk
- Create Web-App using Elastic Beanstalk
- Build a sample application using Beanstalk
- Modify the properties of deployment
- Creation of Beanstalk Application
- Creation of a new environment under the application
- Launch of a webserver using Beanstalk
- Configuring the environment
- Enabling notification for the environment
- Usage on version controlon beanstalk
Section 22: Relational Database Service (RDS)
- What is DB Instances?
- Select the DB-Engine
- Configure the Database Server
- Creating the Database
- How to Set up automatic backups, snapshots & restores?
- Authorizing access to the DB with RDS Security Groups
- DB Instance Replication
- Security: Using IAM to Manage Access to Amazon RDS Resources
- What is RDS Limits?
- How to Manage MySql Database server?
- DB Instance Life Cycle: How to Rename a DB Instance
- How to Delete or Reboot a DB Instance?
- Overview of Storage Types
- Upgrade a DB Instance
- Option Groups & DB Parameter Groups
- How to work with Reserved DB Instances?
- Understanding Monitoring
- What is Database Log Files?
- Choosing the DB engine
- Selecting the DB version
- Configuring the deployment details
- Using credentials and default DB details
- Configuring VPC and Subnets
- Enabling logs
- Enabling security via security groups and IAM policies
- Usgae on upgrades and maintenance window
- Snapshot creation
- Launch of RDS instance
Section 23: Cloud Front
- How Cloud Front Delivers the Content?
- Web Distributions
- How to Work with Objects?
- Request and Response Behaviour
- How to Serve Private Content through Cloud Front?
- Accessing Objects using HTTPS Connection
- How to Use IAM to Control Access to Cloud Front Resources?
- Monitor Cloud Front Activity Using CloudWatch
- Creation of Distribution
- Enable of Distribution
- Using S3 bucket for static contents
- Creating root object
- Enabling the HTTP/HTTPS protocols
- Usgae of own domain
- Using the cloudfront url for accessing the webpage
- Check on statistics
Section 24: ElastiCache
- Introduction to ElastiCache Terminology and Concepts
- How to take Backup and How to Restore?
- What is Clusters Explanation ( Memcached and Redis )?
- Cloud Watch Metrics with ElastiCache
- How to Manage ElastiCache?
- How to Manage Replication Groups?
- DNS Names and Underlying IP
Section 25: Cloud Formation
- How to Build AWS infrastructure as a code?
- Sample templates - Utilization
- JSON - Introduction
Section 26: Use Cases
- Cloud Architecture and its Best Practices
- How to Optimize the Cost?
Request a Quick Demo
15+ Important AWS Services Covered
Credo Systemz AWS training curricullum incorporates the most important 15+ AWS services used in the Industry today. Being a highly used services, every candidate needs to have anexclusive knowledge on these services to get placed.
AWS Realtime Projects Covered
Our unique hands-on training program helps the candidates to be highly qualified Amazon Web Service administrators in this industry. Also Minimum amazon web services training cost in Chennai while comparing others since providing the best training in the city.
Deploy a Windows Virtual Machine
By using Amazon Lightsail you will deploy a VM in AWS. The Cloud platform Amazon Lightsail which provides all the required resources to deploy and build websites or Applications.
Create a Serverless Web App
By using the Top AWS services like AWS Amplify, Amazon Cognito, Amazon API Gateway and AWS Lambda, Amazon DynamoDB, etc., We will implement Rest APIs in this project.
Create and mount an Amazon EFS file system
Create and mount an Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS) file system to an Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) instance using the EC2 Launch Instance Wizard.
Upcoming AWS training in Chennai Batches
Velachery - Online & Classroom Training
OMR - Online & Classroom Training
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Modes of Training
One to One Training
AWS Training in Chennai Reviews
Cloud DevOps Architect
My overall experience was great with Credo Systemz. At first my demo session itself, I found its very informative and valuable for doing my AWS certification training. Also, the material which is live video recordings was very helpful. Had a Professional structured training with important Amazon Web Service. I would like to refer, credo Systemz is the best Amazon Web Service in Chennai.
Cloud Solution Architect
First of all, I have been very impressed with Credo Systemz’s Course Syllabus which is covered all the important Amazon Web Services. All the services explained in a simple and practical way. Mentor having great knowledge of AWS. He helped me to clear AWS solution architect certification. Credo Systemz’s AWS training in Chennai made my career growth. Thank you.
Senior Cloud Developer
Definitely a top-notch quality AWS training program in Chennai, Since the trainer here is Professional level AWS Certified solution architect he guided me well in getting my certification. The AWS WhatsApp group which they created helped me to clear the queries at any time. I would definitely suggest Credo Systemz as AWS authorized training partner in Chennai to get your amazon aws certification.
Cloud Solution Architect
Hi everyone, I am Karishma from Chennai. Joined in Credo Systemz AWS Training in Velachery in May month. As I already have work experience as a support engineer I joined here to get my AWS certification and as planned I have now completed my AWS Associate level certification examination. The trainer and the training here helped me a lot to clear my certification easily.
Myself Senthil joined Credo Systemz to be a certified AWS administrator for my career growth, AWS course here went practically with all the needed aws services for examination. After the session I have applied for AWS SysOps administrator examination and cleared it easily because of my trainer’s guidance during the training. Now I'm AWS Certified and I got my Dream Job. For sure, I will recommed to my friends.
AWS Solution Architect
I will say Credo Systemz is a good place for your AWS Certification in Chennai. I recently completed my AWS training in Chennai. My trainer is a well experienced person, helped me through out the training with his own experiences without any second thought. The course content starts from basics and then moves to advanced concepts which is helpful to learn the concepts clearly. I am very much thankful to my trainer and Credo Systemz for providing this best AWS training in Chennai.
Our Alumni Work At
Credo Systemz has placed thousands of students in various top multinational
witnessing the progress of our alumni gives us immense gratification.
Our Recently Placed AWS Candidates
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Technical Lead - 8+ yrs Exp.
Highlights - Placed in 2 companies
Attended 5 Mock Interviews
Infosys Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Technical Architect - 12+ yrs Exp.
Highlights - Placed in 8 weeks
Tata Consultancy Services
Senior Technical Lead - 10+ yrs Exp.
Highlights - Achived her Dream Career
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Technical Lead - 8+ yrs Exp.
Highlights - Upgraded for his Career
Attended 5 Mock Interviews
Infosys Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Technical Architect - 5+ yrs Exp.
Highlights - Placed in 8 weeks
Senior Technical Lead - 10+ yrs Exp.
Highlights - Placed in 3 companies
AWS Training in Chennai Overview
As Ranked No.1 AWS Training Institute in Chennai, we have a team of highly qualified instructors with 10+ years of IT professional experience, mentoring the candidates for the AWS Course in Chennai. Our AWS certification course in Chennai starts from basic to advanced level concepts such as cloud formation, cloud front, cloud formation, IAM, VPC, SNS, SES, RDS, etc. Credo Systemz is well-known for Best AWS training and certification in Chennai along with job assistance. At Credo Systemz, AWS certification cost in Chennai is so affordable and having all the latest AWS services to complete your AWS certification easily.
Looking for Best AWS Training Institute in Chennai? You reached the right place. Yes we are proving AWS Course in Chennai Velachery & OMR as an Advanced level from the scratch. Let’s take a look about the basics of AWS Training in Chennai.
Prerequisites to learn Amazon Web Services ?
Amazon Web Services, famously called AWS, is a complete, secure cloud administrations Platform with an extensive variety of framework administrations that is leading in the IT industry. The Prerequisites to learn AWS Cloud Platform are,
- Basic understanding of operating systems-The Fundamental concepts with operating systems-Windows, Linux and how they function.
- Basic information on Virtualization-distributed computing, virtual machines.
- Basic Understandability of Networking and cloud computing.
- Knowledge about database and storage.
- Basic command over coding.
We are here to help you. At Credo Systemz, every AWS concept is explained from basic to advanced level which means from the scratch. It’s not necessary that you should possess the prerequisites stated above. Coding background is not needed for your AWS career. Anyone can enter into AWS cloud computing career with passion using Credo Systemz AWS training in Chennai.
Highlights of AWS Training by Credo Systemz
Credo Systemz is the best AWS training provider which ensures quality training with practical oriented real-time experience. We strive to maintain our quality training experience for our aspirants with effective job assistance.
- First of all our, Amazon Web Services certification course will handle AWS certified & experienced professionals with in-depth subject knowledge and skillset.
- Secondly, Credo Systemz ranked as the No.1 AWS training institute in Chennai due to covering the most advanced AWS Services and specially designed AWS course content.
- Most importantly, the aspirants experience a real cloud environment by involving in real-time project scenarios & case studies during the AWS certification course.
- Further, Providing effective placement assistance & AWS certification guidance to every individual candidate with a personal touch.
- Similarly, you will learn all the significant and most used Amazon Web Services during the session with a practical-oriented approach.
- We offer mock interviews, job updates and also regular trending updates on AWS & Cloud Computing.
- Likewise, we are the one with the best AWS certification in Chennai with affordable course fees.
- Each AWS Certification session involves a clear explanation in a practical way with real-time scenarios, code review, doubt sessions, assessments.
- In addition, the AWS training program available online and in the classroom as weekend & weekday sessions.
List of skills covered in our Best AWS Certification Training in Chennai
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing models.
- Understanding Linux concepts.
- Real-time experience with AWS architecture.
- Mastering in 30+ AWS services with real-time projects.
- Cloud concepts with real-time projects.
- Depth understanding of storage, security and AWS mail services.
Why Choose Credo Systemz for AWS Training in Chennai?
Become a Cloud Expert with our Best AWS Course in Chennai and upskilling your carrier in the cloud. We ensure every important, advanced concept of the AWS course will be in a detailed manner in a practical oriented approach and compare with real-time use cases. Our AWS experts have 10+ years of professional experience in the Cloud, who share their real project experiences, challenges, problem-solving skills. As a result, you will get the Best AWS Training in Chennai and become a skillful Cloud Professional.
During the course, frequently we ensure that you are getting the best delivery of the quality course. Our dedicated Placement team helps you to improve your knowledge in terms of interview points and clear any levels of AWS Interviews that make us to be the Best AWS Training Institutes in Chennai. Credo Systemz is the only training institute that covers all the needed updated, advanced AWS Services. Check out our AWS Course content and explore our unique syllabus with more details. Our AWS Course structure designed from the basic environment setups to High-level Services. So that you can learn AWS Course in Chennai easily and get your dream job.
Benefits of AWS Certifications
Amazon Web Services is a most in-demand cloud platform that involves a collection of more than 100 cloud services. This is the most market lead in information technology so it’s very obvious the market needs most aspiring AWS cloud professionals with certifications. Start with Credo Systemz AWS training course for the successful completion of AWS Certifications.
Let’s see the benefits of AWS certifications.
- High Demand AWS Certified Experts-AWS is the trend in the IT field in the next upcoming years to come. So start now so that you don't regret it later.
- Validate your Cloud knowledge and get a better career opportunity. It is very important to broaden your skillset using this certification.
- Allows you to expertise in the latest updated knowledge in Amazon Web Services. It acts as an appreciation with benefits for your efforts.
- To Display your dedication and commitment to the AWS cloud platform.
- Generally Limited difficulty in clearing AWS Certification that too not with our credo systemz AWS certification course.
- Increasing AWS Requirements in the market because cloud computing will be the leading technology in the future because every data set needs cloud storage.
- First Priority for AWS Certified AWS Professionals to attain job Opportunity which results in a better paycheck.
- More chances of expanding the professional network after becoming a successful certified Professionals.
Eligibility to join Credo Systemz’s AWS Training in Chennai
Credo Systemz’s AWS certification training is suitable for both freshers and experienced professionals. Our training program is uniquely designed by industry experts with current industry requirements and updated regularly to meet industrial expectations. If you are passionate to enter the Cloud computing platform, then Amazon Web Services is the trend.
The eligibility criteria for joining our AWS Training is,
- Firstly, anyone who is interested and passionate about the AWS platform can take our Amazon Web Services Training.
- Networking Professionals.
- Software Developers.
- Cloud Developers.
- DevOps Engineer.
- Database Professional.
AWS Job roles
Our real-time AWS certification training will ensure you fit into any level of typical job roles applicable to a cloud environment. As AWS is the hottest trend, a wide range of jobs are available in the cloud industries with different job roles. Whether you are a big data analyst, developer, admin you can start a successful career path by learning AWS training.
Let’s take a look,
- Software Engineer
- AWS system admin
- Cloud Architect
- AWS Cloud administrator
- AWS Developer
- AWS admin
- AWS Engineer
- DevOps(Development Operation)Engineer
AWS Salary details
If you are thinking about AWS certification training, then you must know the AWS salary details to choose your suitable career.
Amazon Web Services job opportunities are available as a high salary package with better career growth. According to the pay scale, there is some difference in AWS salaries for different factors, such as location and experience. The average salary of an AWS-certified professional is $383,000 per annum ranking as one of the highest-pay.
AWS Job Opportunities in India
Amazon Web Services is one of the topmost in-demand cloud computing platforms around the world which results in raising AWS job opportunities for the professionally certified AWS Developers in India.
The latest report from AWS shares that India will need nine times as many digital workers in the year 2025. AWS cloud computing certification is considered one of the important skill sets required in the current digital job market. Cloud Computing upskilling solutions have been enabled in more numbers because of its need and requirement for more AWS developers in India.
Providing AWS Course in Chennai with Placement
Credo Systemz is named for its finest placement assistance working hard for the betterment of the trainees. We have a separate dedicated placement team coordinated by experienced professionals from the top MNCs in India. Our training program and placement assistance will suit both experienced and beginner-level candidates. Our AWS classes in Chennai with placement follow a step-by-step approach to upskilling the candidate's skill set which helps to crack the interview easily.
- Resume Preparation
- Mock Interviews
- Course Completion Certification
- Latest Interview Questions updates
- Frequent Job update
- Assistance for your Placement
AWS Online Training India
Amazon Web Service is the most comprehensive and in-demand cloud platform with a secure system. Our AWS online training offers more than 30+ AWS services including networking, database, and storage. Credo Systemz’s best AWS online training syllabus is tailored by AWS experts.
- First of all, the best online training to get upgrade with your AWS certification.
- Learn Anywhere at Any time in your safe environment.
- Live Practical oriented sessions allow interaction with mentors.
- In addition, free Live Session Recording Videos to refer for a lifetime.
- Also, Study material documents will be provided through the mail.
- Most importantly, Our Online AWS course is flexible and convenient on your time.
- Gain a great understanding of Cloud concepts with Our Amazon Web Services training.
Top factors which makes us Best AWS Training Institute in Chennai
- Firstly, Credo Systemz ranked as the No.1 AWS Training institute in Chennai. We have successfully trained 1500+ IT professionals.
- Detailed Unique Course Plan to help both Fresher & Experienced Professionals, detailing 20+ services.
- In addition, ours is the Real-Time Practical oriented AWS Training center in Chennai OMR and AWS training in Chennai Velachery.
- Likewise, AWS Certification Course in Chennai Velachery & OMR is handled by AWS Professional Level Certified Trainers who are Skilled & expert trainers with 10+ years of IT industry experience.
- In addition, flexible Amazon Web Services certification in Chennai on Weekdays, Weekends and Online as well.
- On the other hand, complete Hands-on AWS training in Chennai with 100% Placement Assistance.
- Specially designed AWS Certification course content which covers more than 20+ services.
- Moreover, in reality providing the best AWS training and certification in Chennai with minimum AWS course fees in Chennai.
- Most importantly, suggested by more than 2000+ amazon certified candidates as Amazon authorized training partner in Chennai.
- Moreover, to cater to any special needs of the candidates, we offer Online AWS Training program as well.
- On the other hand, Professional teams assist with Career guidance, Interview preparation and Mock Interviews. Also Placement Counselling, AWS Certification Assistance, Resume writing and Job updates.
- Further, our unique AWS Course syllabus suits for both Fresher and Experienced Professionals.
- In addition, we are doing AWS Certification Exams in our AWS training center in Velachery and OMR.
- In conclusion, ranked as Best AWS Training Institute in Chennai providing best AWS training in the city with nominal course fees. Above all, attend the 1st AWS session for free!!
Recent AWS Reviews
Our AWS Instructors - Industry Experts
Credo Systemz trainers are skillful Professional AWS Engineers especially subject experts who are solely responsible for providing effective training using real-world concepts. Our Trainers provide practical oriented training which helps to acquire in-depth knowledge in each and every concept. We have a separate interview process to select the qualified trainer for our training.
- Our Trainers are Professional cloud experts who have 10+ years of experience in cloud computing platform working in top MNC companies.
- Our Credo Systemz trainers have a thirst for knowledge whose aim is to make sure 100% satisfaction from their aspirants with advanced market-level skills.
- AWS Trainers offer quality training using real-time projects, scenarios using code review, assessments, and doubt sessions.
- Trainers are friendly, readily available and assist to clear the AWS certification exams with a personal touch.
- Our Trainers unique approach on Real-time projects, scenarios make the aspirants to feel the professional environment as working in the cloud platform.
- Trainer delivers each concept in a practical way from scratch which will be easy for any person to gain the needed knowledge.
- Credo Systemz’s trainers are working in Multinational companies such as CTS, Wipro, HCL, Accenture, Verizon, and Capgemini and having experience in multiple projects in real-time.
- Our Trainers are expert in the classroom, online as well as corporate training with Special attention for fresher, also able to handle single and group of candidates.
- Successfully Trained more than 1000+ satisfied candidates in a year
AWS Training in Chennai FAQ's
What is AWS?
Cloud computing being the need of the hour, provides solutions and services hosted in cloud environments, for usage on the internet. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is an evolving cloud computing platform provided by Amazon, and provides a mix of infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and packaged software as a service (SaaS) offerings. AWS Cloud provides facilities such as computing power, storage options, networking and databases in a set of infrastructure service. It help in business growth. With the help of AWS you can build your own application with increased flexibility, reliability and scalability. Join our AWS Course in Chennai to learn the important services practically and get certified, in order to build a successful career path.
AWS (Amazon Web Services) is the world’s popular cloud platform which offers a lot of services over the internet. With AWS you can store your data in a secure manner and cost-effectively. Also, AWS offers the more than 165 services to the organization for quality services to their effective projects. Here are the top 5 reasons for Why AWS?
- Easy to access our data.
- Reliable and Flexible to use.
- Highly secured.
- High Performance.
- Scalable and secure.
- Cost-effective – Pay as you go.
What are the available AWS Certifications ?
AWS Certification is one of the most in-demand profitable skill sets and recognizable entities in cloud computing. AWS offers 12 Certification and the list is given below,
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
- AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
- AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty
- AWS Certified Database – Specialty
- AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty
What are the certification levels available in AWS?
Amazon Web Services certification is one of the famous certifications in the Cloud Computing domain. According to the latest update from AWS.com, they have been providing three different levels of certifications which are as follows,
- Foundational level Certification
- Associate level Certification
- Professional level Certification
Mention the importance of AWS certifications?
According to a recent survey, 75% of organizations all over the world started using the Amazon web service. The job opportunities of AWS are always in high demand because more and more organizations move their in-house services to the cloud. IT research says, AWS certification is the most valued IT certification in the top 10 certification list.
According to the Forrester report, the AWS market is expected to reach more in the coming years.
Is AWS certification worth it?
Yes! It’s worth it.
Amazon Web Services certification is the official certification conducted by Amazon themselves to validate the skill set of an individual in cloud knowledge and skills. As mentioned the certification covers different exams which demonstrate the level of an IT pro in the Cloud platform.
AWS certification is definitely worth and valid across the world and has been accepted by top IT giants even though it will be validated during the interview process as well. The different AWS certification exams help you to prove yourself as a certified Cloud Engineer, Architect and Administrator.
- Showcase yourself as a professional and expertise in handling Cloud Platform and Services.
- The need for certified professionals is increasing day by day with a good pay scale.
- Recommended by experts in the industry and added as mandatory skills in the job applications.
Why to get AWS certified?
Amazon Web Services is a high in demand trending technology, comes with added benefits.
- Cloud is the future of business technology, and certification helps you demonstrate the skill.
- Amazon provides AWS certification at a reasonable cost than of its competitors on cloud computing.
- Demanded skills always make you earn higher.
How to become an AWS certified?
Amazon Web Services cloud services is a leading platform that provides multiple cloud services for different business processes, so in order to be an AWS certified professional it is very much recommended to learn about the services professionally and practically from the experts. As updated above Amazon validates the credibility and skills of individuals using different certifications.
Credo Systemz AWS certification course assists you to learn the AWS certification syllabus shared on Amazon.com with the help of our skilled experts from top IT firms. Our AWS expert trainers ensure you to gain the required skill set to clear the AWS Certification easily.
Mention the New Trends in Amazon Web Services?
According to the Gartner Report, at the end of 2020, Amazon Web Services will increase its revenue up to $260 billion but now it reached $220. It clearly shows AWS will increase in the coming years. Amazon Web Services released a lot of new features with new trends in the cloud platform. Here are the top 3 new trends in Amazon Web Services,
- Cloud Endure Disaster Recovery with price reduction.
- Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS).
- Amazon Aurora snapshots
What are the Roles and Responsibilities of an AWS Administrator ?
An AWS Administrator must have the following Roles and Responsibilities to be a appear for AWS Certification exam.
- Can able to Deploy, Manage and Operate highly scalable fault tolerance systems on AWS
- Knowledge in Migrating an existing application to AWS
- The flow of data to and from AWS can be implemented and controlled
- Appropriate AWS service selection based on the data
- Estimating and controlling the AWS usuage cost,operational cost
Will you help me for AWS Certification ?
AWS Certification – according to the official AWS Certification website, the candidate applying for examination must have practical hands-on experience to clear the AWS Certification exam. Credo Systemz provides the best hands-on AWS Training in Chennai to provide the candidate with the practical orientation and help them to successfully get AWS certified.
The team has drafted the training course plan with the utmost care, so to provide the best hands-on AWS Training in Chennai with the practical orientation, and help them to successfully get AWS certified. Similarly, All required content related tutorials will be shared with the candidate as well Reach us @ + 91 9884412301 / + 91 9600112302 for our Career guidance expert team and to brief more in detail on this subject, and assist you with your questions
What is AWS Certification Cost in India ?
|AWS Certification Exam Fees & Duration|
|AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner||90 mins||100 USD|
|AWS Certified Developer – Associate||130 mins||150 USD|
|AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate||80 mins||150 USD|
|AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate||80 mins||150 USD|
|AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional||170 mins||300 USD|
|AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional||170 mins||300 USD|
|AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty||170 mins||300 USD|
|AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty||170 mins||300 USD|
|AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty||180 mins||300 USD|
|AWS Certified Database – Specialty||180 mins||300 USD|
|AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty||180 mins||300 USD|
|AWS Certified Security – Specialty||170 mins||300 USD|
Are you looking for an exciting offer or concession?
Does Credo Systemz offer job assistance after training?
Credo system has a dedicated placement team to provide job assistance which includes Professional resume building, mock interview, interview calls. It acts as your support system until you get your dream job.
What are the different AWS combo courses in Credo Systemz?
Credo Systemz’s AWS training is more dynamic with the latest updated topics and in addition to that the enhanced AWS skills. AWS increases its usability in most trending technologies such as Azure and DevOps. With this AWS certification training, you can join our Combo Pack, AWS with DevOps & AWS with Azure which is a high demand by Professionals worldwide.
How about group discounts for my team?
Based on the size of the group, credo systems offer group discounts based on our terms and conditions. To know about our exciting offers and concessions. Call us now: 9600112302.
What are the various modes of training Credo Systemz offer ?
Feel free to enquire more. Mail us email@example.com or Call us now: 9600112302.
Credo Systemz's certificate is highly recognized by 1000+ Global companies around the world.Download the certificate once you,
- Complete the AWS training program
- After successfully Completing the Realtime Industry projects
- Successful completion of given assignments
We intend our AWS course to upgrade your skills in the cloud computing domain. The job offers of AWS are highly increased with competitive salaries. Credo Systemz’s AWS training is more dynamic with the latest updated topics. In addition to the enhanced AWS skills, they increase its usability in most trending technologies such as Azure and DevOps.