Oracle Application Technical Training
Credo Systemz offers excellent Oracle Apps Technical Training in Chennai handled by Oracle certified trainers as a complete hands-on training program. As an individual joining for Oracle apps certification course will be helpful for you to learn each and every important aspect of this technology using live projects. This master level program is framed to enhance your skill set in handling Oracle SQL, Forms 6i, Oracle applications, Work flow builder and many.
Nearly 450+ candidates have already completed their Oracle certification by doing our Oracle Apps Technical certification course, also they referred our course as the best Oracle Apps training institute in Chennai in forums like Google, Facebook and Quora.
24 x 7
What is Oracle Apps Technical?
Oracle Apps Technical is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Package, It has planned on the basis of Generally Acceptable Accounting Principle(GAAP) which is used to communicate the organization business needs to efficiently. After completion of the Oracle Apps training, You will get a clear picture from Oracle Apps Technical course so that can be helpful to get easily placed in the reputed company.
- Duration60 hours
- Skill levelAll level
- Batch Strength15
- Mock InterviewsYes
- Resume BuildingYes
- Flexible TimingYes
- Fee InstallmentsYes
- Overview of ERP
- Relation between Oracle apps and Other ERP
- Types of Roles
- Oracle application Architecture
- Database structure of Oracle Applications
- Basic Registration steps for Report
- Reg report in AOL module
- Executable Creation of Reports
- Introduction to Application Object Library
- Defining the concurrent program
- Understand the concurrent program with parameters
- Scheduling the concurrent program
- What is Interface?
- Types of Interface
- Understand the interface error tables
- Working with SQL Loader
- Standard GI interface
- What is Data Migration?
- Explain the process of data migration
- What is Data conversion?
- Differences between Interface and conversions
- Steps to be followed in conversion
- Introduction to Flex Fields and its types
- Define the Key FlexFields Structure
- Explain the usage of $felx $ and $Profile$
- Introduction to XML Publisher
- Difference between Oracle Reports and XML Publisher Report
- Defining the XML Publisher Report and Template Builder
- Creation of New reports in XML Publisher
- Registration of XML Publisher Reports
- How to do conditional formatting in Report builder?
- Introduction to Forms
- Forms Registration Process
- Customization concepts
- Apps stand Architecture
- Working with queries find window
- An Overview of workflow
- Workflow builder
- What is attributes?
- How to creating Process?
- Sending notification using workflows
- Discoverer tool overview
- Creating and Maintaining End User Layers
- Discoverer Administrator basics
- Discoverer Desktop
You will be going through detailed 2 to 3 months of Oracle Apps Technical Hands-on training
- Detailed instructor led sessions to help you become a proficient Expert in Oracle Application Technical.
- Build a Oracle Application Technical professional portfolio by working on hands on assignments and projects.
- Personalised mentorship from professionals working in leading companies.
- Lifetime access to downloadable Oracle Application Technical course materials, interview questions and project resources.
Nearby Access AreasOur Velachery and OMR branches are very nearby access to the below locations.
Medavakkam, Adyar, Tambaram, Adambakkam, OMR, Anna Salai, Velachery, Ambattur, Ekkattuthangal, Ashok Nagar, Poonamallee, Aminjikarai, Perambur, Anna Nagar, Kodambakkam, Besant Nagar, Purasaiwakkam, Chromepet, Teynampet, Choolaimedu, Madipakkam, Guindy, Navalur, Egmore, Triplicane, K.K. Nagar, Nandanam, Koyambedu, Valasaravakkam, Kilpauk, T.Nagar, Meenambakkam, Thiruvanmiyur, Nungambakkam, Thoraipakkam, Nanganallur, St.Thomas Mount, Mylapore, Pallikaranai, Pallavaram, Porur, Saidapet, Virugambakkam, Siruseri, Perungudi, Vadapalani, Villivakkam, West Mambalam, Sholinganallur.