DXC Technologies – Blue Prism Interview Questions
Here is the list of Blue Prism Interview Questions which are recently asked in DXC Technologies company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What do you understand by the Environmental variable in Blue Prism?
Blue Prism an Environment variable is a dynamic-named value that can affect the behavioural of running process on a computer. They are part of the Environment in which a process runs. Once an environment variable has been created it is available for use in Object or Process Studio.
2. What kind of support is required from the Blue Prism Professional Services?
Business-Critical Support gives you access to the wider Blue Prism product portfolio as part of the license agreement.Blue Prism automates any application, and supports any platform (mainframe, windows, WPF, Java, web, etc.) presented in multiple ways (terminal emulator, thick client, thin client, web browser, Citrix, and web services).
3. Can you mention the hardware requirements used to execute the Blue Prism Platform?The hardware requirements used to execute the Blue Prism Platform are:
- Internet connection to download and activate.
- Administration access to install and run Blue Prism.
- Minimum 10GB free disk space.
- Windows 8.1 or 10 (64-bit version only) OR.
- Cloud: Get started free, *Cloud account required.
4. What do you understand by Visual Business Object?
EachVisual Business Object implements a particular set of operations against an application's user interface.The role of a VBO is to act as an adapter to the user interface of a specific application.
5. Mention the components in Blue Prism
Components of Blue Prism are Object Layer, Application Modeller, and Process Layer. The Business Object can be found under the Studio's tab and it consists of functionalities which are created and performed against one Application.
6. What do you understand by the Process in Blue Prism?
A Process studio in Blue Prism is the interface where you develop the flow of the process you are trying to automate.A Blue Prism Process is created as a diagram that looks like a business flow diagram.Processes are created in a zone of Blue Prism named Process Studio which looks similar to other process modeling applications and uses standard flow diagram symbols and notation.
Free PDF : Get our updated Blue Prism Course Content pdf
7. Mention the steps to create a Process in Blue Prism
The tree contains two leaf nodes at the top: Processes and Objects .Right-click on Processes and choose Create Process. The New Process dialog appears. Give the new process a name. Call it My First Process .
8. How can you get started on delivering processes using Blue Prism?
- Define – examining the 'as is' manual process and defining the scope of the 'to be' automation.
- Design – proposing a 'to be' solution design to meet the client's requirements.
- Build – making the design a reality.
9. What are the steps to deploy Blue Prism applications?
10. Mention the steps to create an action in Blue Prism and publish it.Create an action in Blue Prism and Publish are:
- Click on the Studio button. The screen shows a tree on the left-hand side. The tree contains two leaf nodes at the top: Processes and Objects .
- Right-click on Processes and choose Create Process .
- The New Process dialog appears. Give the new process a name. Call it My First Process .
- At the bottom of the dialog, check the Publish this Process to Control Room box.
- Close the dialog and save the process.
11. What do you understand by Blue Prism Process Template?
The template contains best practices for loading items into the queue, getting items from the queue, retrieving items from a database and etc. All complete cases are routed through a “Resolve Item” page and all exception items are routed through a “Resolve Exception” page.
12. Can you mention a few ways to secure your applications in Blue Prism?
Blue Prism Runtime Resources to have appropriate access to each line of business or automated third-party applications. It is recommended that a user account with appropriate permissions be made available for each of the Runtime Resources that will have aconcurrent connection to a given application.
13. Elaborate on the different phases of the Blue Prism life cycle.The different phases of the Blue Prism life cycle are
- Identify the appropriate process to be automated.
- Define the process
- Build the robot
- Test the robot
- Use the robot
14. Where are Tags used in Blue Prism?
A Tag is a keyword of term assigned to a Work Queue item as a method of categorizing or grouping that item. It can be used when getting items from the Work Queue. Adding a Tag to a Work Queue item simply requires the use of an Action Stage.
15. Explain the Attach option in Blue Prism. What is the Active Accessibility interface in Blue Prism?
Attach page at start of every action where we check if object is already attached and if Yes, detach and attach it. Once attach is successful, we proceed with normal interactions on web page within that action.Accessibility mode is an interface available in Application Modeller that can be used for many Windows and Browser based applications.
Get Answer for all the above questions and place in your dream company
Wants to Become an ExpertKnow More
in Blue Prism?
TOP MNC's BLUE PRISM INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Blue Prism Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Blue Prism.