Exela – Dot Net Interview Questions
Here is the list of Dot Net Interview Questions which are recently asked in Exela company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What is manifest in .NET Framework?
An assembly manifest contains all the metadata needed to specify the assembly's version requirements and security identity, and all metadata needed to define the scope of the assembly and the resolve references to resources and classes.
2. What are the memory-mapped files?
A memory-mapped file contains the contents of a file in virtual memory. This mapping between a file and memory space enables an application, including the multiple processes, to modify the file by reading and writing directly to the memory.
3. What is variable and constant in .NET programming language?
As with variables, constants have a type, a name and a value. Unlike variables, constants must be initialized at the same time that they are declared and must be prefixed with the const keyword: const int interestRate = 10; Note that a constant, unlike a variable, must be initialized at the point that it is declared.
4. What are the different types of indexes in .Net?Type of Indexes are:
- Clustered Index. A B-Tree clustered index is the index that will arrange the rows physically in the memory in sorted order.
- Non-clustered Index. A non-clustered index is an index that will not arrange the rows physically in the memory in sorted order.
5. How many types of memories are there in .Net?Two types of memories in . net are:
- stack memory
- heap memory .
6. Which are the new features added in .NET framework 4.0?New Features in . NET Framework 4.0 are:
- Improved Security.
- Parallel Computing.
- Visual Basic and C# languages innovations.
- Performance and Diagnostics.
- Dynamic Language Run-time.
- In-Process Side-by-Side Execution.
7. What are cookies?
Cookies is a small piece of data stored on a client browser. There are two types of Cookies arePersist Cookie, Non-Persist Cookie.
Free PDF : Get our updated Dot Net Course Content pdf
8. What are the disadvantages of cookies?Disadvantages of Cookies are:
- Browser Impacts. Cookies are not restricted based on internet usage.
- Security Risks. Since cookies are stored in the hard drive as text files, it posses some serious security risks.
- Size Limitations. Size limitations also exist on cookies.
- Privacy Concerns.
- Manual Disabling.
- Encoding Information.
9. Which method is used to enforce garbage collection in .NET?
The gc() method is used to invoke the garbage collector to perform cleanup processing. The gc() is found in the System and Runtime classes.
10. What are tuples in .Net?
NET Framework 4.0. A tuple is a data structure that contains a sequence of elements of different data types. It can be used where you want to have a data structure to hold an object with the properties, but you don't want to create a separate type for it.
11. What is BCL?
A bank confirmation letter is a letter from a bank or financial institution confirming the existence of a loan or a line of credit that has been the extended to a borrower.
12. Explain CLR, CTS, CLS under .NET Framework?
CLS stands for Common Language Specification and it is a subset of CTS. It defines a set of rules and restrictions that every language must follow which runs under the . NET framework.
13. What are the different versions of .NET Framework?The different versions of .NET Framework are:
- NET Framework 1.0.
- NET Framework 1.1.
- NET Framework 2.0.
- NET Framework 3.0.
- NET Framework 3.5.
- NET Framework 4.0.
14. What is an application server?
An application server is designed to the install, operate and host applications and associated services for end users, IT services and organizations and facilitates the hosting and delivery of high-end consumer or business applications.
Get Answer for all the above questions and place in your dream company
Wants to Become an ExpertKnow More
in Dot Net?
TOP MNC's DOT NET INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Dot Net Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Dot Net.