HP – Data Science Interview Questions
Here is the list Data Science Interview Questions which are recently asked in HP company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals. Our Data Science Training has Answered all the below Questions.
- What is skewed Distribution & uniform distribution?
- When underfitting occurs in a static model?
- What is reinforcement learning?
- Name commonly used algorithms.
- What is precision?
- What is a univariate analysis?
- How do you overcome challenges to your findings?
- Explain cluster sampling technique in Data science
- State the difference between a Validation Set and a Test Set
- Explain the term Binomial Probability Formula?
- What are the variants of Back Propagation?
- What is meant by supervised and unsupervised learning in data?
- What is an Auto-Encoder?
- Can you explain the difference between a Test Set and a Validation Set?
- What do you understand by term hash table collisions?
- What is a recall?
- Discuss normal distribution
- While working on a data set, how can you select important variables? Explain
- Is it possible to capture the correlation between continuous and categorical variable?
- Discuss Artificial Neural Networks
- What is Back Propagation?
- What is a Random Forest?
- Explain Recommender Systems?
- Explain Collaborative filtering
- Do you prefer Python or R for text analytics?
- What is the difference between Machine learning Vs Data Mining?
- What is collaborative filtering?
- What are the differences between overfitting and underfitting?
- What Is Power Analysis?
- Why is data cleaning essential in Data Science?
TOP MNC's DATA SCIENCE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Data Science Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Data Science.
To become a Data Science Certified professional and join in your dream company, Enroll now for our Best Data Science Training. We help you to crack any levels of Data Science Interviews and We offering Data Science Training with Placement Assistance.