Infosys – Dot Net Interview Questions
Here is the list of Dot Net Interview Questions which are recently asked in Infosys company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What is .Net framework?
Net Framework is a software development platform developed by Microsoft for building and running Windows applications. The . Net framework consists of developer tools, programming languages, and libraries to the build desktop and web applications. It is also used to build websites, web services, and games.
2. What are the important components of .Net?The important components of .Net are:
- . NET Class Library.
- Common Language runtime.
- Dynamic Language runtime.
- Application domains.
- . Net Framework Security.
- Cross Language interoperability.
- Side by side execution.
- Common Type System.
3. What is CTS?
Common Type System is a standard that specifies how type definitions and specific values of types are represented in the computer memory. It is intended to allow programs written in different programming languages to easily share information.
4. What is CLR?
CLR implements the Virtual Execution System which is defined in the Microsoft's implementation of the Common Language Infrastructure. The code that runs under the Common Language Runtime is termed as the Managed Code.
5. What is CLS?
A Common Language Specification is a document that says how computer programs can be turned into Common Intermediate Language code. NET languages in a seamless manner. Most of the members defined by types in the . NET Framework class library are able to work with the CLS.
6. What is meant by Managed and Unmanaged code?
Managed code is the code which is managed by the CLR in .NET Framework. Whereas the Unmanaged code is the code which is directly executed by the operating system.
7. How is a Managed code executed?
Managed code is a code whose execution is managed by Common Language Runtime. It gets the managed code and compiles it into machine code. After that, the code is executed. The runtime here CLR provides automatic memory management, type safety, etc.
8. What is ASP.Net?
ASP.NET is Microsoft corporation's propitiatory frontend language. It means "Active Server Pages". In the name itself, it's saying I'm active. The ASP code will run in the client machine and used to represent the data which is returning from the server.
9. Explain State management in ASP .Net.
State management means to preserve state of a control, web page, data, and user in the application explicitly because all ASP.NET web applications are stateless, by default, for each page posted to the server, the state of controls is lost.
10. What is an Assembly? What are the different types of Assemblies?
Defined by Microsoft for use in recent versions of Windows, an assembly in the Common Language Infrastructure is a compiled code library used for the deployment, versioning, and security. There are two types: process assemblies and library assemblies .
11. Explain the different parts of an Assembly.The different parts of an Assembly are:
- The assembly manifest, which contains assembly metadata.
- Type metadata.
- Microsoft intermediate language (MSIL) code that implements the types. It is generated by the compiler from one or more source code files.
- A set of resources.
12. What is an EXE and a DLL?
- EXE is an extension used for executable files while DLL is the extension for a dynamic link library.
- An EXE file can be run independently while a DLL is used by other applications.
- An EXE file defines an entry point while a DLL does not.
- A DLL file can be reused by other applications while an EXE cannot.
13. What is Caching?
Caching is a technique of storing frequently used information in memory, so that, when the same information is needed next time, it could be directly retrieved from that the memory instead of being generated by the application. The ASP.NET runtime includes a key-value map of CLR objects called cache.
14. What is the difference between Function and Stored procedure?
A procedure is used to perform certain task in order. A function can be called by a procedure. A function returns a value and control to calling function or code. A procedure returns the control but not any value to the calling function or code.
15. What is meant by Globalization and Localization?
Globalization is the process of the designing and developing applications that the function for multiple cultures. Localization is the process of customizing your application for a given culture and locale.
TOP MNC's DOT NET INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Dot Net Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Dot Net.