NTT DATA – Blue Prism Interview Questions
Here is the list of Blue Prism Interview Questions which are recently asked in NTT DATA company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What is RPA? Explain the importance of RPA.
RPA tools play an important role in modern companies because they can automate manual or repetitive human tasks, freeing workers to focus on more important work.Robotic process automation (RPA) is a software technology that makes it easy to build, deploy, and manage software robots that emulate humans actions interacting with digital systems and software.
2. Does Blue Prism come under RPA Tool? Do you know about any other RPA tool?
Blue prism needs a basis of programming to manage the business objects and Automation Anywhere does require a little knowledge of coding to use the activities.
3. What are Business Objects and what’s their use in RPA application?
In Blue Prism, a business object is an object that models the applications that the robot interacts with. As we will see in a moment, we use business objects to do cool stuff such as the following:
- Opening and closing an application
- Writing into text boxes
- Reading messages on screen
- Clicking on links and submit buttons
4. What are thick clients and thin clients?
A thin client is software that is primarily designed to communicate with a server. Its features are produced by servers such as a cloud platform. A thick client is software that implements its own features. It may connect to servers but it remains mostly functional when disconnected.
5. Is Robotic Automation Platform of Blue Prism auditable and secured?
Blue Prism has always made security a key component of its connected-RPA technology, which is evidenced by being the first Veracode Verified Level 5 RPA vendor. Ultimately, connected-RPA provides the most secure collaboration platform for human and Digital Workers to safely deliver real digital transformation.
6. How many days will it take to become self-sufficient in developing Robotic Automated Process?
7. What would be the maximum cost of robotic process automation?
Making the business case for Robotic Process Automation is a easy businesses can readily see the value of shifting mundane,labor-intensive,repeative tasks from humans to robots.
Free PDF : Get our updated Blue Prism Course Content pdf
8. How many components are there in Blue Prism?
Components are divided into three main components of Blue Prism are Object Layer, Application Modeller, and Process Layer.
9. Can you explain Blue Prism Lifecycle?
The initial phases of Testing is done by the Blue prism Developers while validating the code. There are 3 phases of Testing. In this phase the Tester/SME and developer work together to prove that solution conforms to the process in the PDD.
10. What is the importance of Blue Prism?
Blue Prism technology has several advantages such that increased efficiency, improved accuracy, lower operational cost, elevated CX, richer data analytics, higher employee productivity and satisfaction, easier and agile process design and faster time to market.
11. Demonstrate the basic differences between Automation Anywhere and Blue Prism.
Automation anywhere provides the users with both back office and front office robots but blue prism only has the facility of back-office automation. Blue Prism is the trading name of the Blue Prism Group, a UK multinational software corporation that pioneered and makes enterprise robotic process automation (RPA).
12. How Blue Prism Professional services can be supportive?
13. What Robotic Automation system can Blue Prism incorporate?
Blue Prism is the trading name of the Blue Prism Group, a UK multinational software corporation that pioneered and makes enterprise robotic process automation (RPA) software that provides a digital workforce designed to automate complex, end-to-end operational activities.
14. In what ways Blue Prism is different from UiPath
Blue Prism provides only back-office automation whereas both front office and back office robots are applicable for UiPath. For the purpose of operational scalability, UiPath suffers frequent fail in cash of medium projects. Blue Prism, on the other hand, has a high speed of execution.
15. Is there any coding in blue prism?
Blue Prism does not require any prior programming knowledge as it has developed its digital workforce in a way that it can be built, and managed by the users.
Get Answer for all the above questions and place in your dream company
Wants to Become an ExpertKnow More
in Blue Prism?
TOP MNC's BLUE PRISM INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Blue Prism Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Blue Prism.