TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Fee payment can be made in the following ways:
- cash, credit or debit card: we accept Visa, Mastercard & American Express.
- Direct bank transfer to the CREDO SYSTEMZ bank account.
- Cheques payable to “CREDO SYSTEMZ”.
- Demand draft by post made payable to “CREDO SYSTEMZ”.
Full payment of the course fees must be received by the date of commencement of the course. The Institute will not accept course reservations unless 25% of the course fee is received upon booking confirmation. Once payment has been received the applicant will receive a receipt for outlining the deposit and the outstanding balance. If you fail to pay any part of the course fee by the due date, we reserve the right to restrict access to our learning environment.
The Institute refunds 100 percent of tuition fee and registration fees for courses canceled by the Institute. candidates who withdraw from the course before commencing, he/she may get 100 percent tuition fee as refund after 90 days of processing time.
If you do not attend a course, and you have not given prior intimation to us, the full course fee paid will not be refunded once the course commences.
When a course has been cancelled by the Institute, delegates will be offered an alternative date for the same course, a credit towards another course or a refund. cancellation or alteration of class timings will informed to the delegates 24 hours prior to commencement date, from the institution.
The Credo Systemz’s code of ethics provides, for a clear understanding of the expectations and obligations we expect from candidates participating in our courses with regard to personal and academic conduct. All candidates are expected to comply with these principles for the duration of their participation.
#Please read the Terms and Conditions before signing
- All cancellation, rescheduling and substitution requests must be notified to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All refunds will be credited back to your account within 10-15 business days of the refund request.
- Refunds or credits for rescheduling the training cannot be issued for non-attendance.
- Credo Systemz may modify its refund policy at any time without notice, provided however that the refund policy in effect at the time of any transaction shall apply to such purchase despite any subsequent change in such policy.
- If you do not notify in writing about your cancellation or reschedule, or do not attend the training, you would not be offered a refund, nor the option to reschedule.