Angular 4 Training
Angular 4 Training in Chennai at Credo Systemz offering Best Angular 4 Training. Credo Systemz is the Best Training Institute for Learn Angular 4 with real-time project oriented. Just go through our Best Angular 4 Course Content, then you came to know how we differ from others and how our Angular 4 course worthy for your career. The AngularJS instructor has 10+ years of experience in Web Application. With Respective to the AngularJS, He has 4 years of Experience, As a Result, You came to work on latest updated Technology in the Industry. Learn Best Angular 4 training in Chennai at Credo Systemz.
According to the reviews across the Internet and word of mouth reviews, Credo Systemz Ranked as a Best Angular 4 Training Institute in Chennai, Velachery
About Angular 4 Course
Angular 4 has some breaking changes in Angular 2, that's why they released it as a new Version called Angular 4.
You may think that why Angular 3 missed because the router package was in version 3.x. To avoid the confusion, they ignored Angular 3.The breaking changes are very easy to update in an earlier version, nothing to worry to update your App to Angular 4.The Major New things in Angular 4 are as follows,
- Quick compilation Time - View Engine.
- Many works has been done as Universal.
- Having own Animation Package.
- template is now ng-template.
- ngIf with else option
- Introduced titlecase in pipes.
- HTTP request has been simplified.
- A new service has been introduced to easily get or update meta tags
- Added more options to do client side validations.
- Express JS
- Node JS
- Many Popular NPMs
Explore about Top Best Differences between Angular 4 and Angular 5
24 x 7
Section 1: Introduction to Angular 4
- What is Angular 4?
- Central Features of the Angular Framework
- Why Angular?
- Scope and Goal of Angular
- Angular 4 vs Angular 2 vs. AngularJS
- Angular 4 Environment Setup
- Adding Angular 4 and Dependencies to Your App
- Building Blocks of and Angular 4 Application
- A Basic Angular 4 Application
Section 2: Introduction to TypeScript and ES6
- Programming Languages for Use with Angular
- TypeScript Syntax
- The Type System – Defining Variables
- The Type System – Defining Arrays
- The Type System – Classes & Objects
- Class Constructors
- Class Constructors – Alternate Form
- Parameter and Return Value Types
- Working with Modules
- TypeScript Transpilation
- Arrow Functions
- Template Strings
- Template Strings – Variables and Expressions
- Template Strings – Multiline
- Generics – Class
- Generics – Methods
- Generics – Restricting Types
Section 3: Components in Angular 4
- What is a Component?
- An Example Component
- Component Starter
- Developing a Simple Login Component
- Login Component: Add HTML
- The HTML Component Template
- Login Component
- Component Decorator Properties
- Component Lifecycle Hooks
- Using a Lifecycle Hook: OnInit
Section 4: Data and Event Binding
- Binding Syntax
- One-Way Output Binding
- Binding Displayed Output Values
- Two-Way Binding of Input Fields
- Input Binding Examples
- Binding Events
- Binding Events Examples
- Setting Element Properties
- Setting Properties: Examples
Section 5: Attribute Directives and Property Bindings
- What are Directives
- Directive Types
- Apply Styles by Changing Classes
- Changing Classes – Example
- Applying Styles Directly
- Applying Styles Directly – Example
- Obsolete Directives and Property Binding
- Controlling Element Visibility
- Setting Image Source Dynamically
- Setting Hyperlink Source Dynamically
Section 6: Structural Directives
- Structural Directives
- Adding and Removing Elements Dynamically
- Looping Using ngFor
- ngFor – Basic Syntax
- ngFor – Full Template Syntax
- Creating Tables with ngFor
- ngFor Local Variables
- ngFor Changes in the backing data source
- Swapping Elements with ngSwitch
- ngSwitch – Basic Syntax
- ngSwitch – Full Template Syntax
Section 7: Template Driven Forms
- Template Driven Forms
- Note on Deprecated Forms APIs
- A Basic Angular Form
- Binding Input Fields
- Accessing the Form Object
- Binding the Form Submit Event
- The Submit Function
- Basic HTML5 Validation – “required” Attribute
- HTML5 vs. Angular Validation
- Angular Validation
- Displaying Form Validation State
- Displaying Field Validation State
- Displaying Validation State Using Classes
- Disabling Submit when Form is Invalid
- Submitting the Form
- Binding to Object Variables
- Additional Input Types
- Select(drop down) Fields
- Rendering Options for Select (drop down)
- Date fields
- Radio Buttons
Section 8: Service and Dependency Injection
- What is a Service?
- Creating a Basic Service
- What is Dependency Injection?
- What Dependency Injection Looks Like
- Injecting Services
- Using a Service in a Component: Dedicated Instance
- Using onInit to Initialize Component Data
- Using a Shared Service Instance
- Dependency Injection
Section 9: HTTP Client
- The Angular HTTP Client
- Using The HTTP Client – Overview
- Setting up the Root Component
- Service Using Http Client
- Importing Individual HTTP Providers into Services
- Service Imports
- The Observable object type
- What does an Observable Object do?
- Making a Basic HTTP GET Call
- Using the Service in a Component
- The Component
- Component Code Review
- Importing Observable Methods
- Enhancing the Service with .map() and .catch()
- Using .map()
- Using .catch()
- Using toPromise()
- GET Request
- GET Request with Options
- POST Request
- Reading HTTP Response Headers
Section 10: Pipes and Data Formatting
- What are Pipes?
- More on Pipes
- Formatting Changes in Angular 4
- Using a Built-in Pipe
- Built-In Pipes
- Using Pipes in HTML
- Chaining Pipes
- Some Pipe Examples
- Decimal Pipe
- Custom Pipes
- Custom Pipe Example
- Using Custom Pipes
- A Filter Pipe
- A Sort Pipe
- Pipe Category: Pure and Impure
- Pure Pipe Example
- Impure Pipe Example
Section 11: Introduction to Single Page Application
- What is a Single Page Application (SPA)
- SPA Workflow
- Traditional Web Application Capabilities
- Single Page Application Advantages
- SPA and Traditional Web Sites
- SPA Challanges
- Implementing SPA’s Using Angular 4
- Simple SPA Using Visibility Control
- SPA Using Angular Components
- SPA with Angular Components – Switching
- SPA with Angular Components – The Displayed Component
- Implement SPA Using an Angular Component Router
Section 12: The Angular Component Router
- Routing and Navigation
- The Component Router
- Traditional Browser Navigation
- Component Router Terminology
- Setting up the Component Router
- Local URL Links
- Browser pushState
- The app.routes.ts File
- The app.routes.ts File – Example
- Bootstrapping Routing in Main.ts
- A Basic App With Routing
- App Routes
- AppComponent – Code
- AppComponent – Router Related Features
- AppComponent – precompile array
- AppComponent – routerLinks
- Programmatic Navigation
- Basic Navigation
- Passing Data During Navigation
- Creating Routes with Route Parameters
- Navigating with Route Parameters
- Using Route Parameter Values
- Retrieving the Route Parameter Synchronously
- Retrieving a Route Parameter Asynchronously
- Query Parameters
- Query Parameters – Example Component
- Query Parameters – queryParams
- Query Parameters – Navigation
- Retrieving Query Parameters Asynchronously
- Problems with Manual URL entry and Bookmarking
- Fixing Manual URL entry and Bookmarking
Learning Outcomes of our Best Angular 6 Training
- You become an expert in Single Page Applications and Two-way data binding.
- Familer with components and services.
- Able to create Custom Pipes and Custom Directives.
- Better knowledge in Converting static application into Angular Application.
- Much exposure in http, Observable, Routing, Form validation, etc.,
- Create server in Node JS.
- Implementing REST API by using Express JS.
- Mastering in CURD Application by using MongoDB.
- A complete real-time Shopping Cart Application by using MEAN STACK.
Angular 6 Corporate Training
We have done many corporate trainings in Top MNCs. Here we have listed out few,
Angular 6 Corporate Training at ProV Infotech Systems Pvt. Ltd
For more details about various corporate trainings, please visit our Other Corporate Trainings.
Queries You may have
First and very much need prerequisite is your INTEREST to learn Angular 4.
- HTML 4 & 5
- Knowledge in Single Page Application
- OOPS Concepts
- Basic Model-View-Controller (MVC) concepts.
If you are very new to the above prerequisite, No issues you can learn AngularJS 1.6.0. In AngularJS 1.6.0 we will cover all prerequisite of Angular 4 or else you can take the above prerequisite separately. Take a glance at our Best AngularJS Training Course Content.
It is necessary to learn Typescript, as Angular 4 is being written in Typescript. If you don’t have any idea about typescript, No difficulty, Our Angular 4 Training kick-starts from TypeScript.
Approximately 60 hours but No Rush!
We have training on both weekday and weekends. Depending on your learning speed, the duration may differ.
We offer Free Demo session for our Best Angular 4 Training. Before enrolling into Angular 4 course, you can take the 1st session Free, so you can meet our trainer and clarify your doubts at free of cost. Then you came to know about our Best Angular 4 Training.
During the Angular 4 course, we will conduct you Assessments for every individual topic. It will help you to crack your Interviews. Also after the course completed, we ask you to attend 3 Mock Interviews. During the Mock Interviews, we will notify you of the things which you want to change.
These Mock Interviews will be very helpful to avoid Interview fears and you will gain more Interview Tips from our Experts.
Reasons which makes us the BEST Angular 4 Training Institute in Chennai
- Furthermore the Instructors have 12+ years of Experience in Web Applications, So you can update your self with Latest Technologies.
- Most noteworthy We are offering Free Demo classes which makes Us unique from other Training Institutes.
- Certainly Credo Systemz is the Best Angular 4 Training Institute in Chennai, Velachery, According to Google Reviews.
- Even more You can learn Angular 4 Course from Scratch with fully Handson Training.
- As a result of learning Angular 4, You are going to Develop a Real-time Porject duraing the Course, So you can Learn Angular 4 Step by Step.
- In addition, we will provide you 100+ Angular 4 Interview Questions for crack your Interviews.
- We are offer Best Angular 4 Training in Chennai with Real-time Project oriented, instead of theory oriented.
- Credo Systemz is the Best Angular 4 training center in Chennai, Velachery.
- Finally, we helps you to become an expert in Full-stack Developer.
Angular 4 Training in Credo Systemz – Reviews
The Angular 4 course was entirely practical oriented. I have done one real-time shopping cart project. In that project, we have handled Node JS and MongoDB. Now I have much knowledge in Angular 5 and I have idea in Node and mongodb also. Thank you so much Ragu and Credo Systemz.
MOST POPULAR REGIONS
- Angular 4 Training in Pallikarnai
- Angular 4 Training in Saidapet
- Angular 4 Training in Vadapalani
- Angular 4 Training in Koyambedu
- Angular 4 Training in Porur