Angular 2 Training
We offers Best Angular 2 Training in Chennai, Velachery With Real Time Project. Our Angular 2 course content designed in the way of Basic to Advanced level. According to various reviews over the internet We stand as Best Angular 2 Training Institute in Chennai.
Before going to Learn Angular 2 Training, we have to know that why Google proposed a new version of angualrjs which is entirely different and totally rewritten in structural, coding levels from its previous versions i.e. angular 1.x. Here you go.
What is Angular 2 ?
Angular 2 is the next version of Google’s one of the best popular JS framework for building large scale web applications. Angular 2 comes with all the necessary things which are very useful for developing a high scale frontend web or mobile application. Angular 2 Provides powerful templates to fast rendering, data management, HTTP services, form handling, Pipes and so much more.
Angular 2 is Structured MVC Framework for Create Single Page Applications. Angular 2 Mainly focused on mobile development. It provides attention on new things like performance, load time in respect of the mobile development.
Just take a Glance of AngularJS Training Course Content
Why Angular 2 ?
Here is the reasons for why Angular 2,
- Better Speed and Performance
- Changing World of Web
- Strong and Flexible Routing
- Fast Development Process
- Write less code for a Great Feature
- Solution for Dynamic Application with Single page
Why do we need to choose AngularJS for your next Web Applications?
Section 1: Introduction to Angular 2
- What is Angular 2?
- Central Features of the Angular Framework
- Why Angular?
- Scope and Goal of Angular
- Angular 2 vs. AngularJS
- Installing and Using Angular 2
- Adding Angular 2 and Dependencies to Your App
- Building Blocks of and Angular 2 Application
- A Basic Angular 2 Application
Section 2: Introduction to TypeScript and ES6
- Programming Languages for Use with Angular
- TypeScript Syntax
- The Type System – Defining Variables
- The Type System – Defining Arrays
- The Type System – Classes & Objects
- Class Constructors
- Class Constructors – Alternate Form
- Parameter and Return Value Types
- Working with Modules
- TypeScript Transpilation
- Arrow Functions
- Template Strings
- Template Strings – Variables and Expressions
- Template Strings – Multiline
- Generics – Class
- Generics – Methods
- Generics – Restricting Types
Section 3: Components in Angular 2
- What is a Component?
- An Example Component
- Component Starter
- Developing a Simple Login Component
- Login Component: Add HTML
- The HTML Component Template
- Login Component
- Component Decorator Properties
- Component Lifecycle Hooks
- Using a Lifecycle Hook: OnInit
Section 4: Data and Event Binding
- Binding Syntax
- One-Way Output Binding
- Binding Displayed Output Values
- Two-Way Binding of Input Fields
- Input Binding Examples
- Binding Events
- Binding Events Examples
- Setting Element Properties
- Setting Properties: Examples
Section 5: Attribute Directives and Property Bindings
- What are Directives
- Directive Types
- Apply Styles by Changing Classes
- Changing Classes – Example
- Applying Styles Directly
- Applying Styles Directly – Example
- Obsolete Directives and Property Binding
- Controlling Element Visibility
- Setting Image Source Dynamically
- Setting Hyperlink Source Dynamically
Section 6: Structural Directives
- Structural Directives
- Adding and Removing Elements Dynamically
- Looping Using ngFor
- ngFor – Basic Syntax
- ngFor – Full Template Syntax
- Creating Tables with ngFor
- ngFor Local Variables
- ngFor Changes in the backing data source
- Swapping Elements with ngSwitch
- ngSwitch – Basic Syntax
- ngSwitch – Full Template Syntax
Section 7: Template Driven Forms
- Template Driven Forms
- Note on Deprecated Forms APIs
- A Basic Angular Form
- Binding Input Fields
- Accessing the Form Object
- Binding the Form Submit Event
- The Submit Function
- Basic HTML5 Validation – “required” Attribute
- HTML5 vs. Angular Validation
- Angular Validation
- Displaying Form Validation State
- Displaying Field Validation State
- Displaying Validation State Using Classes
- Disabling Submit when Form is Invalid
- Submitting the Form
- Binding to Object Variables
- Additional Input Types
- Select(drop down) Fields
- Rendering Options for Select (drop down)
- Date fields
- Radio Buttons
Section 8: Service and Dependency Injection
- What is a Service?
- Creating a Basic Service
- What is Dependency Injection?
- What Dependency Injection Looks Like
- Injecting Services
- Using a Service in a Component: Dedicated Instance
- Using onInit to Initialize Component Data
- Using a Shared Service Instance
- Dependency Injection
Section 9: HTTP Client
- The Angular HTTP Client
- Using The HTTP Client – Overview
- Setting up the Root Component
- Service Using Http Client
- Importing Individual HTTP Providers into Services
- Service Imports
- The Observable object type
- What does an Observable Object do?
- Making a Basic HTTP GET Call
- Using the Service in a Component
- The Component
- Component Code Review
- Importing Observable Methods
- Enhancing the Service with .map() and .catch()
- Using .map()
- Using .catch()
- Using toPromise()
- GET Request
- GET Request with Options
- POST Request
- Reading HTTP Response Headers
Section 10: Pipes and Data Formatting
- What are Pipes?
- More on Pipes
- Formatting Changes in Angular 2
- Using a Built-in Pipe
- Built-In Pipes
- Using Pipes in HTML
- Chaining Pipes
- Some Pipe Examples
- Decimal Pipe
- Custom Pipes
- Custom Pipe Example
- Using Custom Pipes
- A Filter Pipe
- A Sort Pipe
- Pipe Category: Pure and Impure
- Pure Pipe Example
- Impure Pipe Example
Section 11: Introduction to Single Page Application
- What is a Single Page Application (SPA)
- SPA Workflow
- Traditional Web Application Capabilities
- Single Page Application Advantages
- SPA and Traditional Web Sites
- SPA Challanges
- Implementing SPA’s Using Angular 2
- Simple SPA Using Visibility Control
- SPA Using Angular Components
- SPA with Angular Components – Switching
- SPA with Angular Components – The Displayed Component
- Implement SPA Using an Angular Component Router
Section 12: The Angular Component Router
- Routing and Navigation
- The Component Router
- Traditional Browser Navigation
- Component Router Terminology
- Setting up the Component Router
- Local URL Links
- Browser pushState
- The app.routes.ts File
- The app.routes.ts File – Example
- Bootstrapping Routing in Main.ts
- A Basic App With Routing
- App Routes
- AppComponent – Code
- AppComponent – Router Related Features
- AppComponent – precompile array
- AppComponent – routerLinks
- Programmatic Navigation
- Basic Navigation
- Passing Data During Navigation
- Creating Routes with Route Parameters
- Navigating with Route Parameters
- Using Route Parameter Values
- Retrieving the Route Parameter Synchronously
- Retrieving a Route Parameter Asynchronously
- Query Parameters
- Query Parameters – Example Component
- Query Parameters – queryParams
- Query Parameters – Navigation
- Retrieving Query Parameters Asynchronously
- Problems with Manual URL entry and Bookmarking
- Fixing Manual URL entry and Bookmarking
Queries You may have
What is the prerequisite for learning Angular 2 Training ?
First and very much need prerequisite is your INTEREST to learn Angular 2.
- HTML 5 & DOM
- Knowledge in Single Page Application
- OOPS Concepts
- Basic Model-View-Controller (MVC) concepts.
If you are very new to the above, No issues you can learn AngularJS 1.6.0 . In AngularJS 1.6.0 we are covering all prerequisite of Angular 2. Take a glance at our Best AngularJS Training Course Content.
Should we know TypeScript before learning Angular 2?
It is essential to learn Typescript, as Angular 2.0 is being written in Typescript. If you don’t have any idea about typescript, No problem, Our Angular 2 Training kick-starts from TypeScript.
Why Credo Systemz for Angular 2?
Not just Angular 2 Developer, You become industry Expert!
We do not just make our candidates to learn Angular 2, we make them to understand the core concepts, behind the logic and Industry Expectation.
What is the duration of Angular 2 Training?
Approximately 40 hours but No Rush!
We have classes conducting on both weekday and weekends. Depending on the choice of classes, the duration will differ.
Before enrolling, Can I get any Free Class ?
Before enrolling to Angular 2 training, You can attend a Free Demo class, You can discuss with our Trainer and clarify your doubts at free of cost. Then you came to know how we differ with others.
Angular 2 Training Reviews
See What Our Trained AngularJS Candidates Says About Us
Let our customers do the talking!
Real time practical oriented training with Placement
Hi I’m S.Nandhini, I have completed B.E(CSE). Actually, I came to Credo Systemz to attend an interview referred by my sister. I have not got through the interview So, My sister suggested me to take up a course in Credo Systemz. Initially, I was very doubtful in studying a course. But, after coming here I got an idea to take up a course in Angular Js under my sister’s guidance. The course content was very good and was explained clearly. The effort taken by my staff Mr. Gopi to teach was really very useful for me. Regular works given by him helped me to learn it well. Working in a template was very new and made me feel that I can also do some coding. They also referred some of the companies which was helpful in gaining experience about interview. Thankyou.
Best AngularJS Training with All prerequisites
Highly Recommend Training Institute for AngularJS
Hi, This is Pavithra, and I have joined for AngularJS class through Google reviews in credo. Gopi sir covered all the topics and if we have any doubts means he will clear until we understand fully. So I have fully satisfied with my course in AngularJS. I will surely recommend others to join credo in AngularJS.
No words to describe the Training
I am Raja have done angularjs from the best faculty trainer Gopi. Hence so many institutes are there for angularjs training in chennai where they focus on finishing the course soon but here the training has more practical sessions which helps to learn the subject clearly. There is no words to describe the trainer and training institute.
I have developed two applications in Angular JS without anyone help
Hi , I am Sivakumar Naganathan, I have joined on April 2017 for Angular JS. First of all I would like to thank my trainer Gopi Krishna. I don’t think no one teach like him.The way of teaching is totally different compare to others. The very first time I have told him like without Google reference, I want to create application for myself and without anyone helps.What I said , he completely satisfied what he promised on that day. His way of bug fixing and doubt clear and advice to start application flow everything perfect.The first day of Demo class itself I have impressed. If there is a feedback based on percentage , I would give 100%.Note: I have developed two applications in Angular JS without anyone help.
Interactive and Practical Oriented Training
Recommended Training institute for AngularJS
Best AngularJS Training in velachery, Chennai
I am Natheera, joined CREDO SYSTEMZ for Angular JS course. I got the reference from google and one of the best centers in Velachery. I personally visited the center for enquiry and demo. The demo was brief and clear and made me to choose CREDO for Training. The training sessions were interactive with practical examples. The topics were covered completely in my limited time as fast tract course. Yet no compromise was made on the topics and practical examples with sample exercises. Yes, I would strongly recommend Credo Systemz.
Best AngularJS Training with Real time Project
I am having 20 years of software development experience. The quality of AngularJS training is excellent. The details of training and workflow is really good. I appreciate the way of presentation and examples. As part of training we had option to build real time example and its helped lot to understand the AngularJS Directives , pattern and implementation. Part of training program we also discussed the real-time challenges and solution. Trainer is flexible on timing, professional and approachable.
Worthy AngularJS Training from Best Training institute in Chennai
All these topics are learnt by instructor with practical experience by instructor - Gopi Krishnan.
The instructor has
1. In depth knowledge in web programming with industry experience.
2. Good presentation skills so that peoples without programming experience also catch well.
3. Very flexible and cooperative.
4. He has matured attitude and patience irrespective of any circumstance.
5. He is good instructor and quick learner.
Best Institute for learn AngularJS
This is Amsalakshmi, I have 5 years of experience in web development. My ambition is get place in MNCs but the problem is most of MNCs don't have vacancies for PHP. So i decided to switch the domain and I came to know that AngularJS has huge openings. I googled for best angularjs training and found Credo Systemz. Then I explored course content and reviews about Credo Systemz and decided to attend Demo session and I'm very much impressive and joined the course.The course starts from HTML5 and covered all the things. Middle of the course they provided a html template and I worked in Real time project. My Trainer Mr.Gopi really helped me for complete the project. Class fully practical oriented and at the end of the course my confidence level increased a lot. I Highly recommend Credo Systemz.
Best AngularJS Training - CredoSystemz
Hi I'm Basha and I completed the angularjs training and core java at this institute in velachery. Consultants are more interactive with more practical sessions and also giving clarification by spending more time with us. I have shifted to Angularjs project in my organisation now and really it is useful now in my job. Much appreciated trainer gopi and the training community Credo. Keep rocking
Best Training and Fully Satisfied!!
Hi This is Varun, I Recently completed my AngularJS Training in this Institute, I'm 100% satisfied with the training, the course content was recently updated one which covers all the latest updates, the session were very interactive and my trainer provided many practical sessions which makes it easier to learn. Over all I like to thank Credo Systemz.
Great Learning Experience
AngularJs Training by Gopi is excellent. Worth joining at CREDO SYSTEMZ.I got information about CREDO SYSTEMZ through internet only I read the reviews about other and decide to go there I felt different with their way of teaching and they are professionals some other training centres only tech you the tools how to use it but they never teach the concepts why we are using that particular things so I satisfied with their coaching. After that I have completed the Angular Js training with the help of consultant Gopi. He guides me lot in the interview point of view and real-time scenarios - Muthu
Practical Oriented Training
Hi, This is Rathika, Working in CMMI Level 3 company and i’m in to Web Development(PHP). I thought of improve my skills related to new technologies and looking for career change. So I had took ANGULAR JS Training at CREDO SYSTEMZ. Actually Speaking , the course was really awesome and the training method provided by the Trainer GOPI was excellent. He gave me more assignment to practice well. This is really helpful for me now to attend the interview. Once again Thanks Gopi & CREDO SYSTEMZ.
MOST POPULAR REGIONS
- Angular 2 Training in Tambaram
- Angular 2 Training in Velachery
- Angular 2 Training in Adyar
- Angular 2 Training in Chennai
- Angular 2 Training in OMR