Wipro – UiPath Interview Questions
Here is the list of UiPath Interview Questions which are recently asked in Wipro company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals. Our UiPath Training has Answered all the below Questions.
1. In UiPath studio, which recorder is suitable for Virtual Environment Automation?
The Citrix Recorder is that the most suitable recorder in UiPath Studio for Virtual Environment Automation.
2. How can we identify a Column in a database in UiPath Studio?There are two options to identify a Column:
- Using a Column Index.
- Using a Column Name.
3. Which activities can be used to iterate through an array in UiPath Studio?
Each activity enables you to step through the arrays, lists, data tables or other types of collections, so that you can iterate through the data and process each piece of the information individually.
4. What does Publishing mean in UiPath Automation Studio?
Automation projects can be published to Orchestrator, a custom NuGet feed or locally.Publishing an automation project means archiving it and all the other files in the folder so that it can be sent to Robots and then executed. After publishing to Orchestrator, the archived project is displayed in the Packages page. From here you can distribute it to other Robots, by assigning the package to an environment.
5. What is a single block activity in UiPath?
Single Block Activity is that Sequences do not use connectors, so whatever activities you add inside a sequence they get executed one after the other and they all act together like a single block.
6. What are Control Flow Activities in UiPath?
Control flow is a concept that refers to the order in which particular actions are taken. In UiPath, you can do this through the activities you drop to your workflow, If Else or For Each statements and carefully-placed loops.
7. What is the Assign Activity in UiPath?Assign activity is generally used to assign a value or output to a variable. It can be used inside loops, arrays, etc.Create a variable in 2 ways:
- From Context Menu in Properties: In the Properties panel of any activity, right-click a field that can be edited, and select Create Variable from the context menu, or press Ctrl+K.
- From Variables Panel: Click Variables from Designer Panel and Variables panel is displayed.
8. What is the Delay Activity in UiPath?
Delay activity for making you pause or stop the automation for a custom period of time. This is mainly used int he projects where you need good timing like waiting and then start of some particular applications or waiting for information processing which you can use in the different activity.
9. What is the Do While Activity in UiPath?
Do While activity enables you to execute a specified part of your automation while a condition is met,the actions are executed again. When the specified condition is no longer met, the project exits the loop. This type of activity can be useful to step through all the elements of an array, or execute a particular activity multiple times.
10. What is the If Activity in UiPath
If activity contains a statement and two conditions. The first condition (the activity in the Then section) is executed if the statement is true, while the second one (the activity in the optional Else section) is executed if the statement is false.If activities can be useful to create decisions based on the value of variables.
11. What is the Switch Activity in UiPath?
The Switch activity enables you to select one choice out of multiple, based on the value of a specified expression. By default, the Switch activity uses the integer argument, but you can change it from the Properties panel, from the TypeArgument list.For example, you can use it to store data into multiple spreadsheets or sort through names of employees.
12. What is the For Each Activity in UiPath?
For Each activity enables you to step through arrays, lists, data tables or other types of collections, so that you can iterate through the data and process each piece of information individually.
13. What is the Break Activity in UiPath?
The Break activity enables you to stop the loop at a chosen point, and then continues with the next activity.The Break activity can only be used within one of the following activities: For Each, While, or Do While.
14. What is the While Activity in UiPath?
The While activity that enables you to execute the specific process repeatedly, while a specific condition is met. This type of activity can be useful to step through all the elements of an array, or execute a particular activity multiple times.
15. How do you activate UiPath Studio license?Activate UiPath Studio license are:
- Click the Activate License button. The UiPath Registration window is displayed.
- Fill in the Email Address field with your email address.
- Fill in the License Key field with the license key you received.
- Select the Automatic activation option.
- Click the Activate button.
16. What is state machine in UiPath?
State machine workflows provide a modeling style with which you can model your workflow in an event-driven manner. A StateMachine activity contains the states and transitions that make up the logic of the state machine, and can be used the anywhere an activity can be used.
17. What are Arguments in UiPath?
Arguments are used to pass data from a project to another. Arguments have global scope in a project by default unlike variables where we can define the scope for them manually as per the requirement.In a global sense, they resemble variables, as they store data dynamically and pass it on. Variables pass data between activities, while arguments pass data between automations. As a result, they enable you to reuse automations time and again.
TOP MNC's UIPATH INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all UiPath Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in UiPath.
To become a UiPath Certified professional and join in your dream company, Enroll now for our Best UiPath Training. We help you to crack any level of UiPath Interviews and We offering UiPath Training with Placements.