Android Training in Chennai provided by Credo Systemz is entirely hands-on and practical training. Credo Systemz is the Right choice to learn Android Training in Chennai. Our Android training course content is designed with the consideration of current industry Job requirements to provide in-depth knowledge on Android App development training in Chennai. Our Trainer is having extensive knowledge in Android development with more than 10+ years of experience in IT industry to deliver effective Android App development Training in Velachery Chennai for beginners and experienced professionals.
Credo Systemz provides Best Android Training in Chennai with 100% Free Placement Assistance. Also Based on various reviews across Internet, We Ranked No.1 Android Training Institute in Chennai, Velachery.
Our approach of training is very much unique compare to other Android training institute in Chennai, Our Android Training in Chennai seats as Best Android Training institute in Chennai with the capability of providing training with Job assistance. Credo Systemz Android course in Chennai has received high positive feedback and reviews for our Android Training in Velachery, Chennai. We ensure that our Android training covers beginners to advanced concepts with practical oriented sessions.
Android Training in Chennai – Key Features
- Android App Development Course Duration – 70 Hrs.
- Android Training Covers with Core Java.
- We provides softwares which is Necessary for Android App Development.
- Interactive sessions about latest updates in Android.
- Android Training with Hands on App execution.
- You will learn from Real time Android Applications.
- Fully Practical Oriented Android Training in Chennai.
- Android Training in Chennai with Job assistance.
- Training from highly qualified and experienced trainers.
- Android – What it is?
- History of Android
- Importance of Java language for Android Apps
- Other mobile OS-es
- Android Versions & different development tools
Section2: Java Fundamentals
- OOPS basics
- Classes & Objects
- Components of a Class
- Structure of a Class & Java File
Section3: Significance of Android Project Structure
Section4: Android Activity
- Activities & Fragments
- Activity Life Cycle
- Activity – How to create your activity
Section5: Android Layouts
- Layout XML files
- Absolute Layout
- Relative Layout
- Linear Layout
- Frame Layout
- Tab Layout
- Table Layout
- List Layout (List View)
Section6: Android Views & Widgets
- Button View
- EditText View
- TextView View
- Image View
Section7: Intent & Intent Filters
- Intents – How and When to use them
- Intent Objects – Action, Data & Category
- Intent Filters – Matching Rules / Tests
- Explicit Intent & Implicit Intent
Section8: Menus & Messages
- Adding option menus
- Adding popup menus
- Showing dialogs
- Raising toasts
Section9: Broadcast Receivers
- Broadcast Receivers
- Listening for specified broadcasts
- System broadcasts
- Custom & User defined broadcasts
- Sticky Broadcasts
- Pending Intents
Section10: SQLite – Database Access
- Introducing SQLite
- SQLiteOpenHelper and creating a database
- Opening and closing a database
- Working with cursors
- Inserts, updates, and deletes
Section11: External Database Access using RESTful Web service
- Introduction to AsyncTask Class
- Progress Dialog
- RESTful Web service using PHP scripts
- JSON and JSON Parsers
- InputStream Reader, BufferedStreamReader and String Buffer uses
Section12: Browser based Apps – Web Views
- Simulating Web Browsers inside Apps
- Limitations of Web Views
- Platform independence
Section13: Publish an Android Application to Google Play
- Account Registration
- Good coding and design practices
- Maintenance and experimentation with Categories
Click here for Upcoming Android Training Batch Details
Queries You may have
Should we know Java Basics before learning Android?
Java is the language used for creating Android Applications. So, the knowledge of Java is mandatory to learn Android programming. We use lot of concepts and techniques in Android, which are borrowed from Core Java programming. We can use the Java library classes inside the Android while Android has an extensive library by itself.
Without Java fundamentals, it is not possible to learn Android. The knowledge of Core Java, XML and design principles will enhance and speed up the learning process of Android application development.
Who is eligible to Learn Android?
Anyone who has enough interest and curiosity to learn Android development is eligible to learn Android Application development. For those with Java experience, it is a natural progression from Java development into Android application development.
We can get into Android application development by showing experience in Java development and good knowledge of Android and its libraries. Even school kids can learn and start app development if given a correct stimulus and with hard work and determination.
How hard to learn Android?
Android is not at all hard to learn. Once you are through the basics, everything in Android is abstracted from the developer thereby making the learning very straight forward and clear.
We have taught Android to school students from SEVENTH GRADE. They have developed small apps in their summer holidays. It is that easy. There are pre-built tools for Android development which makes lives easier for beginners and professionals alike.
Can I get certificate after the course completion?
Yes, you will be awarded with a Course Completion certificate at the successful completion of the course. The certificate will have your photograph and the credentials.
More than the certificate, you will learn how to develop an Android application, test and host it on Google Play Store as part of the course. We can host it on Google Play Store on our account on your behalf. We will also guide you on hosting the same in your Google Play Developer Account.
Google has recently introduced a certification for Android Development. We even encourage all the candidates completing the course to take it up and become a Google certified Android Developer. Google’s certification for Android costs around USD 100 (or) INR 6500 approximately.
Will you assist in placements post training?
We get lot of request for candidates trained in Android with hands-on development experience and at least 1 or 2 applications hosted on Google Pay Store from corporate HRs.
We have placed bunch of candidates in startups and we have had scenarios where a single candidate had three offers in hand at the same time.
We also have candidates who have bootstrapped their own development company as well as MNC employees who migrate from one technology to another. We even have a dedicated framework for referrals, placements and interviews.
Post training, we conduct mock tests, mock interviews and daily coding challenges thereby preparing the candidates on a daily basis for the selection process. We do assist the candidates in every step of the way till they get a suitable placement of their choice.
What Types of Batches are going and what are the timings ?
We do have two types of batches :
(1) Weekdays batches – Monday through Friday daily on mornings (1 hr to 1.30 hrs per day).
(2) Weekend batches – Saturdays and Sundays only (2.30 hrs to 3 hrs per day).
Both the batches will be conducted professionally on pre-allotted timings. The assignments are given and graded for the quality and standards of the solution in addition to the robustness of the solution. All the batches will have defined amount of duration for its closure.
Job based Android Training in Chennai
The demand for the technically proficient resource is soaring and reaching unprecedented heights in the last quarter. This is the golden period time to get into Mobile app development and specialize in Android programming.
Our Android Training Topic is designed in a model in which one can easily find a job in Android app programming on the completion of the course in 45 days Android training Chennai. If a person is not interested in working under others, they can develop mobile apps themselves and release the same in Google Play, thus making money.
Worried about Job?
You can also freelance for Android programming or create your own apps and become an indie developers. Few apps like WhatsApp (US $ 19B), SnapChat (US $ 3B), Instagram(US $1B) are being bought by Internet / Social Media giants companies.
Other apps like Pokemon Go, Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja, Waze are raking in millions of dollars to its owners. With such numbers, it independent mobile app development becomes lucrative to take up independent mobile app development as a career option.
First step to start with to be Best Android app developer.
Where to begin for learning basics of Android App development?
CREDO SYSTEMZ is the BEST Android training center in Chennai. Our Android trainer has Eleven years of Industry exposure and five years of Android App Development experience. The course is designed in such a manner that you should develop an application by the end of the course with assistance.
Here is the deal, Develop your own Android App
You can also develop your own ideas into Android applications. We provide technical assistance for a candidate to develop his own idea from the concept stage to post release support stage. Most of all we also encourage the trainees to publish their own Apps in Google Play store.
- Most noteworthy we are providing the BEST android training and placement assistance for beginners as well as experienced professionals.
- CREDO SYSTEMZ is named for the Unique attention each and every candidate receives from us while learning the Android Training in Chennai.
- Our Expert level Android Training in Chennai classes will helps you to develop your own Android App.
- Our Android Training course content was designed in a way which made us the best Job based Android training Chennai.
- CREDO SYSTEMZ also offers Android corporate training for Android App Developing companies.
- Offers available for Students & Fresher candidates for Android Training in Chennai.
Best Android Training in Chennai
- Android Training by highly experienced and working professionals.
- Our Android trainers are technically friendly, and they are always ready to attend to your queries.
- Our coaching is unique because from day 2 you will start your first android app development.
- We have got great infrastructure for you to keep practicing on your own time.
- Have you got your grade, yes!! You guessed it, we have assessments at the end of the training.
- We improve every day, because we value each of our customer’s feedback.
Android Training in Chennai – Reviews
See What Our Trained Android Candidates Says About Us
Let our customers do the talking!
Excellent Tutors,Lovely Atmosphere
I'm completely satisfied with the training and further support. I completed my Android course with vikram sir. Simply I can say about him is "He is a Legend". In terms of explanation and examples, no one can beat him. Now I'm working for a company in Bangalore as a Android Developer. Thanks to Credo Systemz for providing Android Training in chennai.
It was excellent!
I did android development course in CREDO SYSTEMZ. My faculty was Vikram Asokan. He gave us a basic knowledge in android app development and it helped me a lot to plan my future development.His teachings were so practical that I was able to grab the concepts very quickly.This course helped me in doing my semester projects as well and the timings were so flexible that it helped me to attend my classes regularly.
"Very professional "
At the time of joining Android Mobile Application Developement course i don't know what is activity but now i can develope an app on my own. Mr.Vickram explains all the concept with real time example so that i understood the concept very well.I gained not only theoretical knowledge but all so practical.He guided me in developing the project.
"Great Learning Experience"
I did android development course in CREDO SYSTEMZ.My faculty was Vickram Asokan,he explained the concepts by giving real life examples which made it easier for me to understand the basics of android.This course is also one reason so as to why I got placed in Temenos as well. My overall experience in CREDO SYSTEMZ is overwhelming.
Am NOOHA i was interested over android development...i had basic knowledge over IIT Mumbai then i plan to join android development course....i have come to know abt CREDO SYSTEMZ from net....i got trained from VIKRAM SIR...they trained me well they also develope our intrest... thankyou for this wonderful training
Most Popular Regions
- Android Training institute in Tambaram
- Android Training institute in Velachery
- Android Training institute in Adyar
- Android Training institute in Chennai
- Android Training institute in OMR