Credo Systemz offer AZ-900 training that ensures effective in-depth theoretical and practical AZ-900 knowledge. The Learning objectives of our AZ-900 course are as follows,
- First of all, fundamental knowledge about Azure is essential.
- Our Azure courses include understanding of Azure services, concepts, and cloud computing principles. Learn from the basics to become strong in basics.
- This Azure certification course provides practical classes to handle Azure platform.
- This Azure certification course covers the basics of Azure concepts to advanced topics. The Course curriculum covers all the standard modules to become Azure Professionals.
- Using industrial experts, Our Azure course provides hands-on training. It helps the aspirants become exam ready to acquire the AZ-900 certifications.
This Azure Fundamentals Training (AZ - 900) is suitable for:
- IT Professionals: To develop a solid foundation in cloud computing concepts and Azure services.
- Developers: Understanding the basics of Azure services and how to develop cloud-based applications.
- Sales and Marketing Professionals
- Anyone to learn about the Azure Fundamentals
The Main reasons to join Our Azure-900 course:
- To expertise in Azure Fundamentals
- Standard Azure- 900 syllabus
- Skilled Azure trainers
- Live Practical + Theory sessions
- Real world projects and lifetime support
- Mock interview, Placement support
- To understand cloud computing concepts, such as Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service, Software as a Service, and Public, Private, and Hybrid Clouds.
- Knowledge of core Azure services such as Virtual Machines, Azure Storage, Azure IoT and more.
- Skills to handle Azure Management Tools including Azure Portal, Azure PowerShell, Azure CLI, and Azure Cloud Shell.
- Knowledge of Azure Security features and best practices like Azure Active Directory, Azure Security Center, and Azure Policy.
- Understanding of Azure pricing models, subscriptions, and support options.
- Knowledge of Azure solutions and management tools, such as Azure Site Recovery, Azure Backup, Azure Monitor, and Azure Automation.
- Skills to handle Azure Identity and Access Management concepts such as Azure Active Directory, multi-factor authentication, and conditional access.
- Professional resume building,
- Mock interviews,
- Career guidance,
- Latest Job news,
- Lifetime support.
- Career growth
- Cloud Concepts: basics of cloud computing, Cloud services, and the differences between them.
- Core Azure Services: virtual machines, storage, Azure Active Directory, and networking.
- Security, Privacy, Compliance, and Trust
- Azure Pricing and Support: different types of subscriptions, how to manage costs, and how to get support.