AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator Training
Microsoft Azure AZ-104 Azure Administrator Associate certification training program at Credo Systemz is a complete professional level training program handled by expert in the field. This certification exam is focusing on examining the Azure administrator who have experience or knowledge in Azure services, workloads, security and governance.
Microsoft Azure Administrator certification course in Chennai at Credo Systemz is located in Velachery and in OMR. Our training pattern is unique and expert made available which is available via online, classroom and corporate training program as well.
About AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Course
24 x 7
Microsoft Azure training program in Credo Systemz is completely unique with practical project based training pattern handled by experts via professional approach. AZ-104 certification exam training is focused on providing the required assistance to enhance the skill set of the every individual trainee to clear the certification and to provide complete placement assistance as well.
The main feature of joining Credo SystemzMicrosoft Azure training in Chennai is the individual approach towards each and every trainee in assisting them to Upskilling their skill set in this cloud platform. The main objective of this course is to assist the candidates to be a certified Microsoft Azure AZ-104 administrator.
- Duration60 hours
- Skill levelAll level
- Batch Strength15
- Mock InterviewsYes
- Resume BuildingYes
- Flexible TimingYes
- Fee InstallmentsYes
- create users and groups
- manage user and group properties
- manage device settings
- perform bulk user updates
- manage guest accounts
- configure Azure AD Join
- configure self-service password reset
- NOT: Azure AD Connect; PIM
- create a custom role
- provide access to Azure resources by assigning roles
- resource groups
- resources (VM, disk, etc.)
- interpret access assignments
- manage multiple directories
- configure Azure policies
- configure resource locks
- apply tags
- create and manage resource groups
- move resources
- remove RGs
- manage subscriptions
- configure Cost Management
- configure management groups
- configure network access to storage accounts
- create and configure storage accounts
- generate shared access signature
- manage access keys
- implement Azure storage replication
- configure Azure AD Authentication for a storage account
- export from Azure job
- import into Azure job
- install and use Azure Storage Explorer
- copy data by using AZCopy
- create an Azure file share
- create and configure Azure File Sync service
- configure Azure blob storage
- configure storage tiers for Azure blobs
- configure high availability
- deploy and configure scale sets
- modify Azure Resource Manager (ARM) template
- configure VHD template
- deploy from template
- save a deployment as an ARM template
- automate configuration management by using custom script extensions
- configure Azure Disk Encryption
- move VMs from one resource group to another
- manage VM sizes
- add data discs
- configure networking
- redeploy VMs
- create and configure Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- create and configure Azure Container Instances (ACI)
- NOT: selecting an container solution architecture or product; container registry settings
- create and configure App Service
- create and configure App Service Plans
- NOT: Azure Functions; Logic Apps; Event Grid
- create and configure VNET peering
- configure private and public IP addresses, network routes, network interface, subnets, and virtual network
- configure Azure DNS
- configure custom DNS settings
- configure a private or public DNS zone
- create security rules
- associate an NSG to a subnet or network interface
- evaluate effective security rules
- deploy and configure Azure Firewall
- deploy and configure Azure Bastion Service
- NOT: Implement Application Security Groups; DDo
- configure Application Gateway
- configure an internal load balancer
- configure load balancing rules
- configure a public load balancer
- troubleshoot load balancing
- NOT: Traffic Manager and FrontDoor and PrivateLink
- monitor on-premises connectivity
- use Network Performance Monitor
- use Network Watcher
- troubleshoot external networking
- troubleshoot virtual network connectivity
- create and configure Azure VPN Gateway
- create and configure VPNs
- configure ExpressRoute
- configure Azure Virtual WAN
- configure and interpret metrics
- analyze metrics across subscriptions
- configure Log Analytics
- implement a Log Analytics workspace
- configure diagnostic settings
- query and analyze logs
- create a query
- save a query to the dashboard
- interpret graphs
- set up alerts and actions
- create and test alerts
- create action groups
- view alerts in Azure Monitor
- analyze alerts across subscriptions
- configure Application Insights
- NOT: Network monitoring
- configure and review backup reports
- perform backup and restore operations by using Azure Backup Service
- create a Recovery Services Vault
- use soft delete to recover Azure VMs
- create and configure backup policy
- perform site-to-site recovery by using Azure Site Recovery
- NOT: SQL or HANA
You will be going through detailed 2 to 3 months of AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator Training
- Detailed instructor led sessions to help you become a proficient Expert in AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator.
- Build a AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator professional portfolio by working on hands on assignments and projects.
- Personalised mentorship from professionals working in leading companies.
- Lifetime access to downloadable AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator Training course materials, interview questions and project resources.
Myself Sharmila, Because of the Corona situation only I decided to join the Azure online training. Each and every session is handled lively with flexible timing. Also Provided live recorded videos. If you are looking for training online then choose Credo Systemz. Overall it's a great learning experience here.
I joined Azure training in the Credo Systemz, OMR branch. It is a very good platform to start our Azure career. Here faculties and trainers very supportive and friendly. They are helping us to clear queries at any time. Most importantly, they provide the azure certification and placement guidance after completing the azure course.
If you want to start your career in the cloud industry, I suggest Credo Systemz. In the 60 hours of a training program, we had real-time practical for every concept with live case studies. The Constructive approach from the trainer gave us more confidence and interest to learn this technology. Good environment.
I have completed my Azure certification course in Credo Systemz. The best part here is well-experienced professional trainers with industrial experience. The course syllabus was very unique and the latest updated Azure concepts. It is a good platform for getting skills and to get placed in good company.
Myself vathani, I joined Credo Systemz for Azure training. I got a very optimistic opinion of this institute. The Azure training program was helpful to clear Azure Certification easily. Overall it's a great learning experience here. I refer Credo Systemz as the best Azure certification training in Chennai.
This is Priyanka working as a Cloud developer in a reputed company in Chennai, I was working here after completing my Azure DevOps training in Velachery at Credo Systemz. Before that I worked in Linux administration and to enhance my skill set in new technology I joined Credo Systemz for this course and I am glad that I went for the right place to change my career. The trainers and career counsellors are all having nearly 15+ years experienced from them I got to know about finding the better way for my career path. I like to thank each one of them in Credo Systemz for the best Microsoft Azure Cloud training in Chennai.
Hello everyone myself Chitra joined the Credo Systemz Azure Training Institute in Chennai, OMR. I joined for the fast track session for an interview process and I am glad I got what I have expected with good quality training. I can definitely say it is worth to spend the money & time here, The professional approach from the trainer helps to learn the technology clearly.
I am Praveen currently completed my Azure classroom training in Chennai at Credo Systemz, Velachery. I joined this course with only experience in networking but the hands-on training approach helps me to learn the Azure cloud computing easily from scratch. Now I have full confidence in clearing the Azure certification & Interview.
Microsoft Azure AZ-104 Training Key Features:
- More importantly, our Microsoft Azure AZ-104 certification course is named as the best institute to clear the certification easily.
- Owing to the syllabus shared by Microsoft website, our Azure training pattern follows the live practical projects, real time scenarios and assignments.
- To start with the session commence with the required basics and the syllabus will starts from scratch to provide the easy understanding to the trainees.
- Important to realize Credo Systemz is specialized in providing the complete placement assistance to each and every candidates starting from resume building to getting you placed in your dream job.
- All things considered, placement assistance includes resume building, job updates, mock interviews, placement guidance, practical, projects, real time project scenarios.
- In the meantime, our session will be planned via online, classroom and corporate as both weekday, weekend and fast track session according to the candidate’s requirement.
- On the whole named as the best Microsoft Azure AZ-104 training in Chennai via social forums such as Google, LinkedIn, Quora, Facebook.