5 Star Rating 2,555 Learners
Python training in Chennai at Credo Systemz helps you to get an extensive knowledge of Python programming language. Python course training by Credo Systemz is an instructor-led training conducted in Chennai premises. Python course content designed by us is unique which helps you start learning Python course in Chennai from basics to advanced Python concepts. As per the reviews across the internet Credo Systemz is the Best Python Training Institute in Chennai, Velachery and OMR.
Python language is a very popular one and it stands out to be one of our premier courses. Our Python Instructors are high-skilled with Python programming and having 12+ years of experience. We ensure that the best python course in Chennai at Credo Systemz will be more practical oriented and at the end of the course, you will have much knowledge to develop a Python Application alone. Credo Systemz ensures the Best Python training experience during the course of your training program.
According to the TIOBE index, Python is one of the most popular programming languages in the world
About Python Course
Python is an Object oriented, high level and multi purpose language. Python is very easy to learn and can be interpreted to more number of Operating Systems including Unix based systems. Python makes debugging easily because there are no compilation steps in Python development and edit-test-debug cycle is very fast.
BBC's 'Monty Python', a comedy series, released during the late 1960s was a huge hit. The Python programming language, released in early 1990's, eponymous of the comedy series, turned to be a huge hit too, in the software fraternity. Reasons for the hit-run into a long list - be it the dynamic typing, or cross-platform portability, enforced readability of code, or its ability to take the shape of a scripting or a programming language or a faster development turnaround.
The OOP features such as inheritance, polymorphism and encapsulation support reusability as well. However, OOP is an option in Python. You can still write a simple script to calculate the complex Dijkstra's algorithm for mathematical computation without using OOP. But, if you check the PyPI (Python Package Index) list of available modules, even the Djikstra's algorithm is available as a module you can plug & play. Such is the comprehensiveness of the modules index.
The power of Python is exploited in the development of popular web applications like Youtube, Dropbox & BitTorrent. No wonder that even NASA has used it in space shuttle mission design & in discovery of 'Higgs-boson' particles (GOD particles). The rich set of modules available in the language made the top security agency NSA use Python for cryptography. Not to mention that giants like Disney, Sony Dreamworks have used it in game & movie development. Nowadays, given the data is becoming "BIG", programmers resort to Python for web scraping/Sentiment analysis. Think of 'Big Data', the first technology that comes to a programmer's mind in processing that (ETL & data mining) is Python.
Companies of all sizes and in all areas — from the biggest investment banks to the smallest social/mobile web app startups — are using Python to run their business and manage their data, especially because of its OSI-approved open source license and the fact that it can be used for free. Python is not an option anymore but rather a de facto standard for programmers & data scientists.
Thanks to its interactive console, even a person who is getting his feet wet with programming can quickly learn the concepts.
Possessing the features of both the scripting language like TCL, Perl, Scheme & a systems programming language like C++, C, Java, Python is easy to run & code.
Show a Java program and a Python script to a novice programmer - he definitely finds Python code more readable. The Python script is first converted to platform-independent bytecode making Python a cross-platform one. You don't need to compile & run unlike C, C++ thus making the life of software developer easier.
Python can interact with all databases including SQL databases such as Sybase, Oracle, MySQL and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, CouchDB. In fact, the 'dictionary' data structure that Python supports is the ideal one for interacting with NoSQL database such as MongoDB which processes documents as a key-value pair. Web frameworks written in Python such as Flask, Django facilitates faster web application building & deployment. It is also employed to process unstructured data or 'BIG DATA' & business analytics. Notable to mention are Web scraping/Sentiment analysis, data science, text mining. It is also used with R language in statistical modelling given the nice visualization libraries it supports, such as Seaborn, Bokeh and Pygal. If you’re used to working with Excel, learn how to get the most out of Python’s higher level data structures to enable super-efficient data manipulation and analysis.
The Python Developer Proudly say that the following Most Popular Websites using Python Language.
- Yahoo Maps
24 x 7
Section 1: Introduction
- What’s python?
- Why do people use python?
- Some quotable quotes
- A python history lesson
- Advocacy news
- What’s python good for?
- What’s python not good for?
- The compulsory features list
- Python portability
- On apples and oranges
- Summary: why python?
Section 2: Using the Interpreter
- How Python Runs Programs
- How You Run Programs
- Configuration Details
- Module Files: A First Look
- The Idle Interface
- Other Python Ides
- Time To Start Coding
- Lab Session 1
Section 3: Types and Operators
- A First Pass
- The ‘Big Picture’
- Dynamic Typing Interlude
- General Object Properties
- Summary: Python’s Type Hierarchies
- Built-In Type Gotchas
- Lab Session 2
Section 4: Basic Statements
- General Syntax Concepts
- If Selections
- Python Syntax Rules
- Documentation Sources Interlude
- Truth Tests
- While Loops
- Break, Continue, Pass, And The Loop Else
- For Loops
- Comprehensions And Iterations
- Loop Coding Techniques
- Comprehensive Loop Examples
- Basic Coding Gotchas
- Preview: Program Unit Statements
- Lab Session 3
Section 5: Functions
- Function Basics
- Scope Rules In Functions
- More On “Global” (And “Nonlocal”)
- More On “Return”
- More On Argument Passing
- Special Argument Matching Modes
- Odds And Ends
- Generator Expressions And Functions
- Function Design Concepts
- Functions Are Objects: Indirect Calls
- Function Gotchas
- Optional Case Study: Set Functions
- Lab Session 4
Section 6: Modules
- Module Basics
- Module Files Are A Namespace
- Name Qualification
- Import Variants
- Reloading Modules
- Package Imports
- Odds And Ends
- Module Design Concepts
- Modules Are Objects: Metaprograms
- Module Gotchas
- Optional Case Study: A Shared Stack Module
- Lab Session 5
Section 7: Classes
- Oop: The Big Picture
- Class Basics
- A More Realistic Example
- Using The Class Statement
- Using Class Methods
- Customization Via Inheritance
- Specializing Inherited Methods
- Operator Overloading In Classes
- Namespace Rules: The Whole Story
- Oop Examples: Inheritance And Composition
- Classes And Methods Are Objects
- Odds And Ends
- New Style Classes
- Class Gotchas
- Optional Case Study: A Set Class
- Summary: Oop In Python
- Lab Session 6
Section 8: Exceptions
- Exception Basics
- First Examples
- Exception Idioms
- Exception Catching Modes
- Class Exceptions
- Exception Gotchas
- Lab Session 7
Section 9: Built-in Tools Overview
- The Secret Handshake
- Debugging Options
- Inspecting Name-Spaces
- Dynamic Coding Tools
- Timing And Profiling Python Programs
- File Types And Packaging Options
- Development Tools For Larger Projects
- Summary: Python Tool-Set Layers
- Lab Session 7 Continued
Section 10: System Interfaces
- System Modules Overview
- Running Shell Commands
- Arguments, Streams, Shell Variables
- File Tools
- Directory Tools
- Forking Processes
- Thread Modules And Queues
- The Subprocess And Multiprocessing Modules
- Ipc Tools: Pipes, Sockets, Signals
- Fork Versis Spawnv
- Larger Examples
- Lab Session 8
Section 11: GUI Programming
- Python Gui Options
- The Tkinter ‘Hello World’ Program
- Adding Buttons, Frames, And Callbacks
- Getting Input From A User
- Assorted Tkinter Details
- Building Guis By Subclassing Frames
- Reusing Guis By Subclassing And Attaching
- Advanced Widgets: Images, Grids, And More
- Larger Examples
- Tkinter Odds And Ends
- Lab Session 8 Continued
Section 12: Databases and Persistence
- Databases and Persistence
- Object Persistence: Shelves
- Storing Class Instances
- Pickling Objects Without Shelves
- Using Simple Dbm Files
- Shelve Gotchas
- Zodb Object-Oriented Database
- Python Sql Database Api
- Persistence Odds And Ends
- Lab Session 9
Section 13: Text Processing
- String Objects: Review
- Splitting And Joining Strings
- Regular Expressions
- Parsing Languages
- Regular Expressions
- Lab Session 10
Section 14: Internet Scripting
- Using Sockets In Python
- The Ftp Module
- Email Processing
- Other Client-Side Tools
- Building Web Sites With Python
- Writing Server-Side Cgi Scripts
- Jython: Python For Java Systems
- Active Scripting And Com
- Other Internet-Related Tools
- Lab Session 10
Section 15: Advanced Topics
- Unicode Text And Binary Data
- Managed Attributes
- Context Managers
- Python 3.X Changes
- Lab Session 13
- Lab 1: Using The Interpreter
- Lab 2: Types And Operators
- Lab 3: Basic Statements
- Lab 4: Functions
- Lab 5: Modules
- Lab 6: Classes
- Lab 7: Exceptions And Built-In Tools
- Lab 8: System Interfaces And Guis
- Lab 9: Persistence
- Lab 10: Text Processing And The Internet
- Lab 11: Decorators And Metaclasses
Most Frequently Asked Top 100 Python Interview Questions & Answers
- Python Interview Questions & Answers – Part 1
- Python Interview Questions & Answers – Part 2
- Python Interview Questions & Answers – Part 3
- Python Interview Questions & Answers – Part 4
- Python Interview Questions & Answers – Part 5
- Python Interview Questions & Answers – Part 6
- Python Interview Questions & Answers – Part 7
- Python Interview Questions & Answers – Part 8
- Python Interview Questions & Answers – Part 9
- Python Interview Questions & Answers – Part 10
Queries You may have
Our Best Python Course Duration is 40 to 50 hours. In this duration, we will give you more python programming examples. You will get various levels of Python assessments. You have to work on a real time Python Project.
After completion of your Python Training, You can develop any levels of Python projects professionally.
We give 100% placement assistance to you for your best career. The middle stage of your Python training conduct mock interviews. In the Mock Interviews, We will figure outs your Technical competence and where you need to Improve. So after the mock interview surely increase your technical skill and interview confident level
In the middle of your Python training, we conduct three mock interviews. In the Mock Interviews, We will figure outs your Technical competence and where you need to Improve. So after the mock interview surely increase your technical skill and interview confident level. Also we will help you for Resume preparation and Interview presence.
There are no prerequisites to start learning Python. The only prerequisite is your Interest. Python is very easy to learn.
Yes, Pearsonvue offers Python certification examination as associate and professional level. You can easily clear the Python certification exam once you have completed Credo Systemz Python training program.
Credo Systemz is also a test center for Pearsonvue, so you schedule your examination in our premises itself. For more details please contact our admin team. (+91-9884412301)
Credo Systemz offers the latest trending technologies with Python Programming, They are as follows,
- Web Application Development with DJANGO Framework
- Python with Data Science Training
- Python with Machine Learning Training
- Python with Amazon Web Services(AWS) Training
To book a free consulting session please fill up the enquiry form in the side bar
Top Factors which makes us the Best Python Training Institute in Chennai
- Offering Python Training in Chennai on your flexible timings. In addition, Online Python Training.
- Our Python course content designed in the manner of Practical and Job oriented, So beginners too easily learn Python.
- You can start write code from 1st day of your Python Class.
- We are offering free placements until you get a job.
- Our Python Course instructor have done Python course certification, so he will guide you in a best way.
- Offering Job based and Real time practical oriented Python Training in Chennai, It will be helps you to understand with real time examples.
- Inaddition You are going to learn Python course from the BEST Python Training Institute in Chennai.
- Offering Professional Python Training in Chennai from Industry Expert trainers same as you become a Professional Python Developer.
- Ranked as Best Python Training in Velachery, Chennai with More than 100 reviews across the Internet.
- Nowadays College students have Python course in their syllabus, based on that we offer python course for freshers in chennai
- At the end of our Best Python Course, we will give you the knowledge about how to use Python with Data Science, Python with Machine Learning, Python with Big Data Hadoop.
Python Training in Credo Systemz – Reviews
Hi, I’m Meghna Jadhav from Banglore joined in Credo systemz for Python Training. I came to know credo systemz through Facebook, from where I found a Python article which is really impressed me a lot and I go through their
course content it was expertly made. Then I booked a Free demo session and also joined in the next batch in itself. The training was excellent with real-time examples. Python Training session was very interactive which help us to learn the concepts clearly. Surely I would suggest the Credo to my friends too. Thanks to Credo systemz.
I came to know about credo systemz through my friend. He already did Python course here and he referred me. Once I came to demo itself I was impressed. I was sat in a live Python class and my trainer cleared all my queries. I have done many python assessments here, Now I'm very confident about my python knowledge. Also they conducted 3 mock interview, it's very much help to increase my confidence level. Credo Systemz is the Best Python Training Institute in Chennai. I will refer my friends also.
I have done Python Training in Chennai @ Credo Systemz. My trainer having excellent knowledge about Python.They provide amazing lab facility for work the programs. We were all given personal systems and trainers would help us on any small doubts. The batch are with flexible timings for all. The teaching was in depth and way of teaching different from other places. Overall Credo Systemz is good place to start our career. .....
Most Popular Regions
- Python Training in Pallikarnai
- Python Training in Saidapet
- Python Training in Vadapalani
- Python Training in Koyambedu
- Python Training in Porur