We at Credo Systemz provide the ultimate OpenNebula training in Chennai for candidates all over India through classroom and online training programs. The OpenNebula course at our premises is framed to assist an individual to enter into the IT field as an OpenNebula cloud developer.
Join our OpenNebula training institute in Chennai to learn the simple but feature rich technology from experts. The peculiar hands-on approach from our trainers will make you a professional in handling the important features of OpenNebula.
24 x 7
What is OpenNebula?
OpenNebula is free open source software for cloud computing. It mainly focuses on the Datacenter virtualization and Cloud Infrastructure to build the private, public and hybrid implementation of infrastructure as a service. It organizes the network, storage, virtualization, monitoring, and security to deploy multi-tier services. The toolkit has features for management, integration, scalability, accounting, and security. The OpenNebula course content below starts from scratch and includes all the latest update to learn the technology easily.
- Duration60 hours
- Skill levelAll level
- Batch Strength15
- Mock InterviewsYes
- Resume BuildingYes
- Flexible TimingYes
- Fee InstallmentsYes
Section 1 : OpenNebula Overview
- Introdution to OpenNebula
- Install and Configure the file
- Creating a KVM Virtual Machine
- How to Launch a Virtual Machine
Section 2 : Introduction to Distributed systems
- Infrastracture as a Service
- The OpenNebula Model
- Storage for the Private Cloud
- Networking for the Private Cloud
- Virtual Networks
Section 3 : Remote Procedure call
- Introduction to RPC Programming
- Implementing Remote Procedure call
- Transaction on computer systems
Section 4 : Remote Method Invocation
- What is Remote Method Invocation?
- Implementation of RMI
- Defining a server class
- Accessing remote objects
Section 5 : Message and Stream Oriented communication
- Explain the Message Oriented communication
- Explain the Stream Oreinted communication
- Difference between Message and Stream Oriented protocols
Impressed with our Course Content?Get Free Session
Attend a Free Demo Session to Experience our Quality!
Section 6 : Processes and Threads
- Understanding Process and Threads
- Threads Vs Process
Section 7 : Code Migration and Distributed Scheduling
- How does code migration occur?
- Sender and Reciever Initiated
- Understanding the Symmetric
Section 8 : Synchronization
- What is Synchronization?
- Implementation of Synchronization
- Data synchronization
- Data security
Section 9 : Distributed mutual exclusion and Deadlock
- Introduction to Distributed mutual exclusion
- Types of Mutual exclusion
- A Distributed algorithm for Mutual Exclusion
- Deadlock in Distribute systems
Section 10 : Distributed Transaction
- What does Distributed Transaction?
- Types of operation in Distributed Transaction
- DTC’s two phase commit algorithm
Section 11 : Consistency models
- Introduction to Consistency models
- Data Centric Consistency models
- Client Centric Consistency models
Scetion 12 : Distributed commit and failure recovery
- Two phase commit protocol in distributed systems
- Explain the Concurrency problems
- Understand the Concurrency controls
Section 13 : Security in distributed systems
- Introduction to Security
- Secure channels
- Access controls
- Security Management
Section 14 : Security – Authentication
- What is Authentication?
- Web client and Sunstone server
- Sunstone server and OpenNebula core
- Configure a SSL Proxy
Section 15 : Distributed middleware : CORBA
- Introduction to CORBA
- Designing CORBA Systems
- Implementing CORBA Applications
You will be going through detailed 2 to 3 months of OpenNebula Hands-on training
- Detailed instructor led sessions to help you become a proficient Expert in OpenNebula.
- Build a OpenNebula professional portfolio by working on hands on assignments and projects.
- Personalised mentorship from professionals working in leading companies.
- Lifetime access to downloadable OpenNebula course materials, interview questions and project resources.
Credo Systemz - Velachery, Chennai
Call Us +91 9884412301
Credo Systemz - OMR, Chennai
Call Us +91 9600112302
Nearby Access AreasOur Velachery and OMR branches are very nearby access to the below locations.
Medavakkam, Adyar, Tambaram, Adambakkam, OMR, Anna Salai, Velachery, Ambattur, Ekkattuthangal, Ashok Nagar, Poonamallee, Aminjikarai, Perambur, Anna Nagar, Kodambakkam, Besant Nagar, Purasaiwakkam, Chromepet, Teynampet, Choolaimedu, Madipakkam, Guindy, Navalur, Egmore, Triplicane, K.K. Nagar, Nandanam, Koyambedu, Valasaravakkam, Kilpauk, T.Nagar, Meenambakkam, Thiruvanmiyur, Nungambakkam, Thoraipakkam, Nanganallur, St.Thomas Mount, Mylapore, Pallikaranai, Pallavaram, Porur, Saidapet, Virugambakkam, Siruseri, Perungudi, Vadapalani, Villivakkam, West Mambalam, Sholinganallur.