We at Credo Systemz provide the ultimate OpenNebula training in Chennai for candidates all over India through classroom and online training programs. The OpenNebula course at our premises is framed to assist an individual to enter into the IT field as an OpenNebula cloud developer.
Join our OpenNebula training institute in Chennai to learn the simple but feature rich technology from experts. The peculiar hands-on approach from our trainers will make you a professional in handling the important features of OpenNebula.
24 x 7
What is OpenNebula?
OpenNebula is free open source software for cloud computing. It mainly focuses on the Datacenter virtualization and Cloud Infrastructure to build the private, public and hybrid implementation of infrastructure as a service. It organizes the network, storage, virtualization, monitoring, and security to deploy multi-tier services. The toolkit has features for management, integration, scalability, accounting, and security. The OpenNebula course content below starts from scratch and includes all the latest update to learn the technology easily.
- Duration60 hours
- Skill levelAll level
- Batch Strength15
- Mock InterviewsYes
- Resume BuildingYes
- Flexible TimingYes
- Fee InstallmentsYes
- Introdution to OpenNebula
- Install and Configure the file
- Creating a KVM Virtual Machine
- How to Launch a Virtual Machine
- Infrastracture as a Service
- The OpenNebula Model
- Storage for the Private Cloud
- Networking for the Private Cloud
- Virtual Networks
- Introduction to RPC Programming
- Implementing Remote Procedure call
- Transaction on computer systems
- What is Remote Method Invocation?
- Implementation of RMI
- Defining a server class
- Accessing remote objects
- Explain the Message Oriented communication
- Explain the Stream Oreinted communication
- Difference between Message and Stream Oriented protocols
- Understanding Process and Threads
- Threads Vs Process
- How does code migration occur?
- Sender and Reciever Initiated
- Understanding the Symmetric
- What is Synchronization?
- Implementation of Synchronization
- Data synchronization
- Data security
- Introduction to Distributed mutual exclusion
- Types of Mutual exclusion
- A Distributed algorithm for Mutual Exclusion
- Deadlock in Distribute systems
- What does Distributed Transaction?
- Types of operation in Distributed Transaction
- DTC’s two phase commit algorithm
- Introduction to Consistency models
- Data Centric Consistency models
- Client Centric Consistency models
- Two phase commit protocol in distributed systems
- Explain the Concurrency problems
- Understand the Concurrency controls
- Introduction to Security
- Secure channels
- Access controls
- Security Management
- What is Authentication?
- Web client and Sunstone server
- Sunstone server and OpenNebula core
- Configure a SSL Proxy
- Introduction to CORBA
- Designing CORBA Systems
- Implementing CORBA Applications
You will be going through detailed 2 to 3 months of OpenNebula Hands-on training
- Detailed instructor led sessions to help you become a proficient Expert in OpenNebula.
- Build a OpenNebula professional portfolio by working on hands on assignments and projects.
- Personalised mentorship from professionals working in leading companies.
- Lifetime access to downloadable OpenNebula course materials, interview questions and project resources.
Myself Rahul having 2 years of experience as a system administrator, I joined OpenNebula training in Chennai at Credo Systemz. I joined here because of their course content which covers all the latest concepts from basics. The OpenNebula session handled with real time projects which make every topic easy to understand. I will rank this as the best OpenNebula training institute in Chennai.
I am lucky to complete my OpenNebula training in this institute, Professional training program handled by experienced trainers. Live project approach is one of the best things here. I recommend this as the best institute to learn OpenNebula
Nearby Access AreasOur Velachery and OMR branches are very nearby access to the below locations.
Medavakkam, Adyar, Tambaram, Adambakkam, OMR, Anna Salai, Velachery, Ambattur, Ekkattuthangal, Ashok Nagar, Poonamallee, Aminjikarai, Perambur, Anna Nagar, Kodambakkam, Besant Nagar, Purasaiwakkam, Chromepet, Teynampet, Choolaimedu, Madipakkam, Guindy, Navalur, Egmore, Triplicane, K.K. Nagar, Nandanam, Koyambedu, Valasaravakkam, Kilpauk, T.Nagar, Meenambakkam, Thiruvanmiyur, Nungambakkam, Thoraipakkam, Nanganallur, St.Thomas Mount, Mylapore, Pallikaranai, Pallavaram, Porur, Saidapet, Virugambakkam, Siruseri, Perungudi, Vadapalani, Villivakkam, West Mambalam, Sholinganallur.