Microsoft Project Course in Chennai
Learn Microsoft Course in Chennai with Real-time Project experience from the Industry experts. Projects from various industries like Engineering & Constructions Industries, Oil & Gas Sector Industries, Information Technology sector, Manufacturing & Production Industries, Logistics & Supply Chain Industries can be handled better with the aid of Microsoft Project tool.
(JOIN MS Project and Primavera course in chennai and GET 20% OFFER on COURSE FEE)
Upcoming Batch Details
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
24 x 7
Advantages of learning MS Project @ CREDO SYSTEMZ
- First of all, Credo Systemz is the No 1 MS Project Training center in chennai with more number of positive reviews
- Complete Coverage of MS Project features with live examples during MS Project Training in Chennai.
- At Best MS Project Training in chennai, Individual attention will be given for each candidates.
- Classes will be taken with live project cases
- MS Project Training course material will be provided
- Also, you can join our Microsoft Project training online handled by industry experts.
- Combo Course (Primavera P6 & MS Project) will be provided for the benefit for the candidates.
- Placement Assistance will be provided.
- In addition, We are providing classroom, Corporate and online Project management training in chennai with live projects.
Who can attend MS Project / Microsoft Project?
- People who graduated in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Electronic and Communication Engineering and in other Core Engineering domains can attend MS Project Training in Chennai.
- Fresh Engineering Graduates
- Experienced professionals working as Project Engineer, Planning Engineer, Project Coordinator, Project Control Engineer, Project Manager, Planning Manager can attend MS Project training in Chennai for effective handling of Projects.
FREE DEMO will be provided for the candidates before taking the MS Project training in chennai at Credo Systemz.
- Duration30 hours
- Skill levelAll leval
- Batch Strength08
- Placement AssistanceYes
- Flexible TimingYes
- Fee InstallmentsYes
- What is Project Management?
- Detailed Introduction of Project Management & Concepts
- Explore the Project user interface
- Manage files and set options in the Backstage view
- Exploring Ribbon Menu and tool bars
- Customizing Quick Access tool bar
- Tool Navigation in tabs such as Task, Resource, Report, View and Format
- Adding and removing items in ribbon menu and quick access tool bar
- Set properties for project in the options tab.
- Create a new plan and set its start date
- Set nonworking days in the project calendar
- Enter the plan title and other properties
- Creating Calendar and map to the project. Exception, Holiday and Non-working option’s also practiced
- Create tasks
- Enter task durations and dates
- Enter milestone tasks
- Create summary tasks to outline the plan
- Link tasks to create dependencies
- Effort driven task
- Switch task scheduling from manual to automatic
- Creating task in detail for the project and define duration as per estimate or plan.
- Create appropriate type of task such as milestone, task, recurring task and summary task
- Set relationship for the task as per dependencies
- Set up work resources
- Enter the maximum capacity for work resources
- Enter work resource pay rates
- Adjust working time in a resource calendar
- Set up cost resources
- Creating resources in resource table – work and cost resource
- Creating and mapping appropriate calendar to that work resource
- Assign work resources to tasks
- Control work when adding or removing resource assignments
- Assign cost resources to tasks
- Create and assign material resources
- Mapping resources to task will be practiced – Work resource
- Adding cost, work, material resource and removal to the tasks scenario’s also practiced.
- Customize a Gantt chart view
- Add tasks to a Timeline view
- Customize reports
- Copy views and reports
- Print views and reports
- Understanding and viewing the plan in different views Such as Gantt and timeline view
- Practicing on viewing plan reports
- Resolve resource over allocations manually
- Examine resource allocations over time in plan
- Use Resource Leveling Option
- Creating baseline and set baseline to total project
- Practice solving the over allocation denoted as indicator column. It can be done manual as well as from Leveling.
- Set baseline to the project and view it in the Tracking Gantt
- Understand progress tracking
- Save a baseline of your plan
- Track a plan as scheduled
- Enter a task’s completion percentage
- Enter actual values for tasks
- Update a baseline
- Using RAG status indicator
- Track actual and remaining work for tasks and assignments
- Updating the project progress using task details form, update task and mark on track options.
- Viewing execution and update progress through Tracking Gantt against baseline
- Use the tables or create new tables to view the progress effectively
- Practice to display the status using RAG status indicator or status custom field
- Adjust task link relationships
- Control task scheduling by using constraints
- Adjust working time for individual tasks
- Control task scheduling by using task types
- Enter deadline dates
- Create and assign material resources If any needed
- Examine resource allocations over time
- Resolve resource over allocations manually
- Practice on adjust resource allocation, task relationship and deadlines etc. as corrective action based on progress not as per expectation in schedule and cost.
- Examine a plan’s variance
- Identify tasks that have slipped
- Examine task costs
- Examine resource costs
- Creating reports to show the project progress in cost and its variance.
- Create simple macro using record and play back
- Modify the Macro file
- Macro Execution for the repeated activities
- Practice on creating macro and managing it for few project scenario’s on generating daily and weekly reports.
- Importing and Exporting projects
- Using Sub Project Option for opening multiple projects
- Link between projects
- Hands-on to import and export the project
- Task link between projects will be practiced
- Opening multiple projects in Sub project view
You will be going through detailed 2 to 3 months of MS Project Hands-on training
- Detailed instructor led sessions to help you become a proficient Expert in MS Project.
- Build a MS Project professional portfolio by working on hands on assignments and projects.
- Personalised mentorship from professionals working in leading companies.
- Lifetime access to downloadable MS Project course materials, interview questions and project resources.
This is Jagadeesh, I am very much happy to share my feedback about Credo Systemz, First of all, I like to thank my trainer for providing Best MS Project training with the practical approach. I am fresher in Project management, but now I got very well knowledge in theoretical and practical concepts in MS Project. All the credits go to my trainer. She gave full support to workout practicals and tools usage.Thank You team for your support
Hello Everyone, I am Raja Sekar from Pune. I came to know about Credo Systemz through Google reviews. After attended the demo session, I joined here for my MS Project training in Chennai. My tutor gives me a lot of Support and cleared all the doubts with a perfect manner. Project management concepts like set up a new plan, formatting and sharing a plan, tracking progress and report status are learned from scratch. My training period was really helpful to my career growth. I would like to refer Credo Systemz is the best MS Project training institute in Chennai
Hi Guys, this is Jaheel from Chennai. Am working as a Planning control engineer in Shell India. I took Microsoft Project Training at Credo Systemz. Training was really helpful to my real-time projects. MS Project Course syllabus was really designed in basic project management concepts to end of Project Status Report. My trainer was really good in project management and explained each and every concept with real-time practicals. I am extremely satisfied with MS Project Certification Course. Thanks to Credo Systemz
I am Alfredo David, working as a Project Coordinator in Qatar. My brother suggests Credo Systemz for my Project management course, he previously completed his certificate here. So I joined Credo Systemz for MS Project and Primavera Training in Chennai. The training program was really well and got the best experience in my career which I expected. I am very much happy that I joined here on my vacation time and completed successfully. Thank you team
Nearby Access AreasOur Velachery and OMR branches are very nearby access to the below locations.
Medavakkam, Adyar, Tambaram, Adambakkam, OMR, Anna Salai, Velachery, Ambattur, Ekkattuthangal, Ashok Nagar, Poonamallee, Aminjikarai, Perambur, Anna Nagar, Kodambakkam, Besant Nagar, Purasaiwakkam, Chromepet, Teynampet, Choolaimedu, Madipakkam, Guindy, Navalur, Egmore, Triplicane, K.K. Nagar, Nandanam, Koyambedu, Valasaravakkam, Kilpauk, T.Nagar, Meenambakkam, Thiruvanmiyur, Nungambakkam, Thoraipakkam, Nanganallur, St.Thomas Mount, Mylapore, Pallikaranai, Pallavaram, Porur, Saidapet, Virugambakkam, Siruseri, Perungudi, Vadapalani, Villivakkam, West Mambalam, Sholinganallur.