Credo Systemz offer AZ-700 training that ensures effective in-depth theoretical and practical AZ-700 knowledge. The Learning objectives of our AZ-700 course are as follows,
- First of all, fundamental knowledge about Azure is essential.
- Our Azure courses include understanding of Azure services, concepts, and cloud computing principles. Learn from the basics to become strong in basics.
- To expertise in a specific area: Azure Networking Solutions. This Azure certification course provides practical classes to handle Networking on Azure.
- This Azure certification course covers the basics of Azure concepts to advanced topics. The Course curriculum covers all the standard modules to become Azure Networking Professional.
- Using industrial experts, Our Azure course provides hands-on training. It helps the aspirants become exam ready to acquire the AZ-700 certifications.
This Azure Network Engineer Training (AZ - 700) is designed to learn how to design and implement Azure Networking Infrastructure. It is suitable for:
- Network Engineer
- IT professionals
- Anyone who wants to learn about the Azure Networking Infrastructure.
The Main reasons to join Our Azure-700 course:
- To expertise in Azure Networking Solutions
- Standard Azure- 700 syllabus, Real time course content
- Skilled Azure trainers
- Live Practical + Theory training
- Real world projects and lifetime support
- Mock interview, Placement support
- Skills to create isolated network environments in the cloud with understanding of Azure Virtual Networks.
- Essential skills to ensure high availability and scalability of applications. Practical training to distribute incoming network traffic across multiple servers using Load balancer.
- Knowledge to configure and manage Traffic Manager that routes incoming traffic to the best endpoint.
- Familiarity with configuring and managing Azure VPN Gateway. It helps to provide a secure way to connect your on-premises network to an Azure virtual network.
- Knowledge about configuring and managing Azure ExpressRoute. It provides a dedicated, private connection
- Skills to configure and manage Azure DNS to host and manage DNS domains in Azure.
- Professional resume building,
- Mock interviews, Career guidance,
- Latest Job news, Lifetime support.
- Career growth