Apache Spark Training
Credo Systemz provides the Best Apache Spark Training in Chennai,Velachery. If you are worried about how to learn Apache Spark then Credo Systemz is the best option for you. Our Apache Spark course content starts from the basics of Scala which is required for Apache Spark and at the end of our Apache Spark training program in Chennai you will be working on a live Spark project.
Our Apache Spark Certification training program in Chennai is designed as 8 sections which are completely hands-on with live project training which will be helpful to enhance your career as a Certified Apache Spark Developer.
24 x 7
What is Apache Spark ?
Apache Spark is a cluster computing technology and mainly designed for fast computation. Spark Based on MapReduce and used to more type of computation process which includes more queries and stream processing. Spark is an memory cluster computing that increases processing speed of Hadoop Applications.
Benefits of Apache Spark
- Apache Spark cluster computing technology has in memory feature.
- Using Apache Spark you can get high data processing speed which is nearly about 100x & 10x faster for memory and disk.
- Apache Spark provides 80 high-level operators which can be used develop parallel application easily.
- The best part of Apache Spark is it supports multiple programming languages like Java, Scala, Python, R.
- Spark is the best option when comparing with Hadoop with respect to cost, since in Hadoop large data center and storage is required to store the Big Data.
- Duration60 hours
- Skill levelAll level
- Batch Strength15
- Mock InterviewsYes
- Resume BuildingYes
- Flexible TimingYes
- Fee InstallmentsYes
- What is Scala?
- Why Scala for Spark?
- Scala in other frameworks
- Introduction to Scala REPL
- Basic Scala operations
- Variable types in Scala
- Control Structures in Scala
- Foreach loop
- Functions, Procedures, Collections in Scala-Array
- Map, Tuples, Lists, and more.
- Class in Scala
- Getters and Setters
- Custom Getters and Setters
- Properties with only Getters
- Auxiliary Constructor
- Primary Constructor
- Companion Objects
- Extending a Class
- Overriding Methods
- Traits as Interfaces
- Layered Traits
- Functional Programming
- Higher Order Functions
- Anonymous Functions and more.
- Invoking Spark Shell
- Creating the Spark Context
- Loading a file in Shell
- Performing basic Operations on files in Spark Shell
- Overview of SBT
- Building a Spark project with SBT
- Running Spark project with SBT
- Local mode
- Spark mode
- Caching overview
- Distributed Persistence
- Transformations in RDD
- Actions in RDD
- Loading data in RDD
- Saving data through RDD
- Key-Value Pair RDD
- MapReduce and Pair RDD Operations
- Spark and Hadoop Integration-HDFS
- Spark and Hadoop Integration-Yarn Handling Sequence Files and Partitioner.
- Spark Streaming Architecture
- First Spark Streaming Program
- Transformations in Spark Streaming
- Fault tolerance in Spark Streaming
- Parallelism level
- Machine learning with Spark
- Data types
- Algorithms– statistics
- Classification and regression
- Collaborative filtering
- Analyze Hive and Spark SQL architecture
- SQLContext in Spark SQL
- Working with DataFrames
- Implementing an example for Spark SQL
- Integrating hive and Spark SQL
- Support for JSON and Parquet File Formats
- Implement data visualization in Spark
- Loading of data
- Hive queries through Spark
- Testing tips in Scala
- Performance tuning tips in Spark
- Shared variables: Broadcast Variables
- Shared Variables: Accumulators.
- Spark Streaming
- Kafka (for messaging)
- HDFS (for storage)
- Core Spark API (for aggregation)
You will be going through detailed 2 to 3 months of Apache Spark Hands-on training
- Detailed instructor led sessions to help you become a proficient Expert in Apache Spark.
- Build a Apache Spark professional portfolio by working on hands on assignments and projects.
- Personalised mentorship from professionals working in leading companies.
- Lifetime access to downloadable Apache Spark course materials, interview questions and project resources.
Extremely talented, hard working trainer gave us many hands on tutorials. He has lots of experience in Spark, Hadoop, kafka, apache, AWS etc which helps a lot in understanding BigData concepts with real time examples and case studies. He is ready to help anytime and is a great mentor. I rank 5 out of 5 with no doubts.
Credo Systemz is the best institute for doing Spark training in Chennai.I did my Apache Spark Training in Credo Systemz. My trainer handled each and every topic with real time examples. In best Spark institute timings are adjustable based on my needs which i found very convenient.Thank you Credo Systemz for gave best Spark training..
Hi guys, I am Dilip completed my Spark training in Feb batch, to be frank before joining here I searched many institutes to do my training in which I found these guys in Credo doing a professional job. They arranged free demo session with the trainer that gave me much confidence in taking the session here. Overall complete professional Spark training in Chennai.
I did completed my Spark training in Velachery branch, absolute worth the money. As I’m a working professional I had timing constrains, but the sessions here are flexible and the trainers too are humble and down to earth. I will definitely suggest Credo as the best software training institute in Chennai.
For spark I would personally suggest Credo Systemz which have the best trainers where other institutes trainers are not that experienced. He gives training in more practical form on several datasets and various possibilities which other institutes skip. The assignments he give and help he provides during the course of training is also a big plus for practicing. Also he gives training on AWS and conduct extra sessions on emerging technologies which is a bigplus for future.
Nearby Access AreasOur Velachery and OMR branches are very nearby access to the below locations.
Medavakkam, Adyar, Tambaram, Adambakkam, OMR, Anna Salai, Velachery, Ambattur, Ekkattuthangal, Ashok Nagar, Poonamallee, Aminjikarai, Perambur, Anna Nagar, Kodambakkam, Besant Nagar, Purasaiwakkam, Chromepet, Teynampet, Choolaimedu, Madipakkam, Guindy, Navalur, Egmore, Triplicane, K.K. Nagar, Nandanam, Koyambedu, Valasaravakkam, Kilpauk, T.Nagar, Meenambakkam, Thiruvanmiyur, Nungambakkam, Thoraipakkam, Nanganallur, St.Thomas Mount, Mylapore, Pallikaranai, Pallavaram, Porur, Saidapet, Virugambakkam, Siruseri, Perungudi, Vadapalani, Villivakkam, West Mambalam, Sholinganallur.