24 x 7
- AngularJS & Angular 2
- React JS
- Node JS
- Express JS
- Duration60 hours
- Skill levelAll level
- Batch Strength15
- Mock InterviewsYes
- Resume BuildingYes
- Flexible TimingYes
- Fee InstallmentsYes
Section 1: Introduction to Web Application
- What is Web application?
- Architecture of Web Application.
- Difference between Scripting language and Programming language.
- Introduction to Client Side Scripting
- Rules to create variables in JS
- What is varibale declaration and What is variable definition?
- Variable Scopes
Section 3: JS Events
- What is Event in JS ?
- Onload, Onunload, Onsubmit, OnFocus, Onchange Event, Onblur Event, Onmouseover, Onclick, Ondbclick Events, etc.,
- Various Events with real-time use cases.
- What is function?
- How to define Functions in JS.
- What are the functions available in JS?
- Function Invocation Types.
- How to pass Parameters in Function
- Create a Simple calculator program with parameter and without parameter, Switch case
Section 5: Inbuilt methods in JS
- String inbuilt methods
- Number and Math inbuilt methods
- Array inbuilt methods
- Username check availability in a given string.
- Fetch data from the email template and load in the form.
- Email, URL, Phone no validation with Regular Expression
- Zoom in and Zoom out an Image in a button click
- Generate random nos between 1 to 100.
Section 6: JS Arrays
- What is Array ?
- How to retrieve Array Value ?
- How to Manipulate (Add, Edit, Delete) Array Elements ?
- Array Sort.
- To Do list with Add, Edit, Delete, Search lists
- Arrays sorting
- Separate nos Array and string Array from a mixed Array.
- Username check Availability
- Username Search
- Find the longest word in the Array.
Section 7: JS Objects
- What is Object in JS ?
- Object Structure in JS ?
- Object Properties and Methods.
- How to add New Properties and Methods in Existing Object ?
- 3 Types of Object Creation in JS.
- Sorts the objects by using its property values.
- Brief real-time use cases of Objects
- Conditions Statements (If, If Else, Switch)
- Java Script Loops (For Loop, While Loop, Do While Loop and for in loop)
- JS Popup Boxes (Alert, Prompt, Confirm)
- Client Side Form Validations.
- Simple Calculator using Switch Case.
Section 9: HTML DOM Manipulation
- DOM Introduction.
- Methods of Finding HTML Elements.
- Methods of Changing HTML Elements.
- Methods of Add/Delete HTML Elements.
- Event Listener Overview.
- What is timer function?
- setTimeout() - overview
- setInterval() - overview
- Simple Animation by using setInterval method.
- Timer by using setInterval and setTimeout
- Run a Digital clock by using setInterval
- Slide shows by using setTimeout
Section 11: Local Storage & Session Storage
- What is Local Storage?
- What is Session Storage?
- Difference between Local Storage & Session Storage
- Set, Get, Remove methods in Local Storage & Session Storage
- A mini Project by using Local Storage.
Section 12: JSON
- What is JSON?
- Purpose of the JSON
- How to convert JS object into JSON object?
- How to convert JSON object into JS object?
- How to parse complex JSON Data Structure.
- Parsing a complex real-time data JSON data
Section 13: AJAX
- What is AJAX?
- Synchronous vs Asynchronous
- What is XMLHttpRequest Object?
- What are the properties and methods available in XMLHttpRequest Object?
- How to receive HTTP response?
- Get initiate AJAX call to IMDB, and Weather APIs
- Personalised mentorship from professionals working in leading companies.
Credo Systemz - Velachery, Chennai
Call Us +91 9884412301
Credo Systemz - OMR, Chennai
Call Us +91 9600112302
Upcoming Batch Details
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Nearby Access AreasOur Velachery and OMR branches are very nearby access to the below locations.
Medavakkam, Adyar, Tambaram, Adambakkam, OMR, Anna Salai, Velachery, Ambattur, Ekkattuthangal, Ashok Nagar, Poonamallee, Aminjikarai, Perambur, Anna Nagar, Kodambakkam, Besant Nagar, Purasaiwakkam, Chromepet, Teynampet, Choolaimedu, Madipakkam, Guindy, Navalur, Egmore, Triplicane, K.K. Nagar, Nandanam, Koyambedu, Valasaravakkam, Kilpauk, T.Nagar, Meenambakkam, Thiruvanmiyur, Nungambakkam, Thoraipakkam, Nanganallur, St.Thomas Mount, Mylapore, Pallikaranai, Pallavaram, Porur, Saidapet, Virugambakkam, Siruseri, Perungudi, Vadapalani, Villivakkam, West Mambalam, Sholinganallur.