Section 1: Introduction, Data types, Loops
- Introduction to Client Side Scripting
- How to define Functions in JS.
- Function Invocation Types.
- How to pass Parameters in Function
- Variable Scopes
- Conditions Statements (If, If Else, Switch)
- Java Script Loops (For Loop, While Loop, Do While Loop)
- JS Popup Boxes (Alert, Prompt, Confirm)
- Client Side Form Validations.
- Simple Calculator using Switch Case.
Section 2: JS Events
- What is Event in JS ?
- Onload, Onunload, Onsubmit, OnFocus, Onchange Event, Onblur Event, Onmouseover, Onclick, Ondbclick Events, etc.,
Section 3: JS Arrays
- What is Array ?
- How to retrieve Array Value ?
- How to Manipulate (Add, Edit, Delete) Array Elements ?
- Array Sort.
Section 4: JS Objects
- What is Object in JS ?
- Object Structure in JS ?
- Object Properties and Methods.
- How to add New Properties and Methods in Existing Object ?
- 3 Types of Object Creation in JS.
Section 5: HTML DOM Manipulation
- DOM Introduction.
- Methods of Finding HTML Elements.
- Methods of Changing HTML Elements.
- Methods of Add/Delete HTML Elements.
- Event Listener Overview.