24 x 7
- AngularJS & Angular 2
- React JS
- Node JS
- Express JS
- Duration60 hours
- Skill levelAll level
- Batch Strength15
- Mock InterviewsYes
- Resume BuildingYes
- Flexible TimingYes
- Fee InstallmentsYes
- What is Web application?
- Architecture of Web Application.
- Difference between Scripting language and Programming language.
- Introduction to Client Side Scripting
- Rules to create variables in JS
- What is varibale declaration and What is variable definition?
- Variable Scopes
- What is Event in JS ?
- Onload, Onunload, Onsubmit, OnFocus, Onchange Event, Onblur Event, Onmouseover, Onclick, Ondbclick Events, etc.,
- Various Events with real-time use cases.
- What is function?
- How to define Functions in JS.
- What are the functions available in JS?
- Function Invocation Types.
- How to pass Parameters in Function
- Create a Simple calculator program with parameter and without parameter, Switch case
- String inbuilt methods
- Number and Math inbuilt methods
- Array inbuilt methods
- Username check availability in a given string.
- Fetch data from the email template and load in the form.
- Email, URL, Phone no validation with Regular Expression
- Zoom in and Zoom out an Image in a button click
- Generate random nos between 1 to 100.
- What is Array ?
- How to retrieve Array Value ?
- How to Manipulate (Add, Edit, Delete) Array Elements ?
- Array Sort.
- To Do list with Add, Edit, Delete, Search lists
- Arrays sorting
- Separate nos Array and string Array from a mixed Array.
- Username check Availability
- Username Search
- Find the longest word in the Array.
- What is Object in JS ?
- Object Structure in JS ?
- Object Properties and Methods.
- How to add New Properties and Methods in Existing Object ?
- 3 Types of Object Creation in JS.
- Sorts the objects by using its property values.
- Brief real-time use cases of Objects
- Conditions Statements (If, If Else, Switch)
- Java Script Loops (For Loop, While Loop, Do While Loop and for in loop)
- JS Popup Boxes (Alert, Prompt, Confirm)
- Client Side Form Validations.
- Simple Calculator using Switch Case.
- DOM Introduction.
- Methods of Finding HTML Elements.
- Methods of Changing HTML Elements.
- Methods of Add/Delete HTML Elements.
- Event Listener Overview.
- What is timer function?
- setTimeout() - overview
- setInterval() - overview
- Simple Animation by using setInterval method.
- Timer by using setInterval and setTimeout
- Run a Digital clock by using setInterval
- Slide shows by using setTimeout
- What is Local Storage?
- What is Session Storage?
- Difference between Local Storage & Session Storage
- Set, Get, Remove methods in Local Storage & Session Storage
- A mini Project by using Local Storage.
- What is JSON?
- Purpose of the JSON
- How to convert JS object into JSON object?
- How to convert JSON object into JS object?
- How to parse complex JSON Data Structure.
- Parsing a complex real-time data JSON data
- What is AJAX?
- Synchronous vs Asynchronous
- What is XMLHttpRequest Object?
- What are the properties and methods available in XMLHttpRequest Object?
- How to receive HTTP response?
- Get initiate AJAX call to IMDB, and Weather APIs
- Personalised mentorship from professionals working in leading companies.
MOST POPULAR REGIONS