- AngularJS & Angular 2
- React JS
- Node JS
- Express JS
24 x 7
Section 1: Introduction to Web Application
- What is Web application?
- Architecture of Web Application.
- Difference between Scripting language and Programming language.
- Introduction to Client Side Scripting
- Rules to create variables in JS
- What is varibale declaration and What is variable definition?
- Variable Scopes
Section 3: JS Events
- What is Event in JS ?
- Onload, Onunload, Onsubmit, OnFocus, Onchange Event, Onblur Event, Onmouseover, Onclick, Ondbclick Events, etc.,
- What is function?
- How to define Functions in JS.
- What are the functions available in JS?
- Function Invocation Types.
- How to pass Parameters in Function
Section 5: Inbuilt methods in JS
- String inbuilt methods
- Number and Math inbuilt methods
- Array inbuilt methods
Section 6: JS Arrays
- What is Array ?
- How to retrieve Array Value ?
- How to Manipulate (Add, Edit, Delete) Array Elements ?
- Array Sort.
Section 7: JS Objects
- What is Object in JS ?
- Object Structure in JS ?
- Object Properties and Methods.
- How to add New Properties and Methods in Existing Object ?
- 3 Types of Object Creation in JS.
- Conditions Statements (If, If Else, Switch)
- Java Script Loops (For Loop, While Loop, Do While Loop and for in loop)
- JS Popup Boxes (Alert, Prompt, Confirm)
- Client Side Form Validations.
- Simple Calculator using Switch Case.
Section 9: HTML DOM Manipulation
- DOM Introduction.
- Methods of Finding HTML Elements.
- Methods of Changing HTML Elements.
- Methods of Add/Delete HTML Elements.
- Event Listener Overview.
- What is timer function?
- setTimeout() – overview
- setInterval() – overview
- Simple Animation by using setInterval method.
- Timer by using setInterval and setTimeout
Section 11: JSON
- What is JSON?
- Purpose of the JSON
- How to convert JS object into JSON object?
- How to convert JSON object into JS object?
- How to parse complex JSON Data Structure.
Section 12: AJAX
- What is AJAX?
- Synchronous vs Asynchronous
- What is XMLHttpRequest Object?
- What are the properties and methods available in XMLHttpRequest Object?
- How to receive HTTP response?
- Get movie details from IMDB by using AJAX call.
MOST POPULAR REGIONS