CREDO SYSTEMZ provides best Android training in Chennai, we have highly experienced and a hand on experienced professionals from CMMI Level 5 MNC’s to provide practical oriented training. If you are looking for the best android training institute in Chennai,
Then,you are in the Right place to learn Android
When we say WE are the best Android Training in Chennai, We mean it!!
- Training by highly experienced and working professionals from CMMI Level 5 MNC’s·
- Our trainers are technically friendly, and they are always ready to attend to your queries.·
- Our training is unique because from day 2 you will start your first android app·
- We have got great infrastructure for you to keep practicing on your own time·
- Have you got your grade, yes!! You guessed it, we have assessments at the end of the training·
- We improve every day, because we value each of our customer’s feedback·
Lets take a look about Android OS
Android is the first mobile open source operating system that has revolutionized the mobile industry. Android dominates the smart phone market with a market share of around 80%. Android utilizes the evergreen JAVA language at its base for designing mobile applications. Android training has boomed in the last couple of years due to the mainstream acceptance of the Operating system by common public. There are already 15 billion smart phones in the market, which are powered by Android.
The same number is increasing by 50000 new activations on a daily basis !!!
All these Android phones are used by regular users for their daily use. There is an enormous scope and opportunity for technical people who are well trained and equipped in Android programming aka Dalvik. Android is in the market for the past eight years and as matured as Java language.
This is the time to get trained in Android App Development
The demand for the technically proficient resource is soaring and reaching unprecedented heights in the last quarter. This is the golden period time to get into Mobile app development and specialize in Android programming.
One can easily find a job in Android app programming on the completion of the course in 45 days. If a person is not interested in working under others, they can develop mobile apps themselves and release the same in Google Play, thus making money.
Worried about Job?
You can also freelance for Android programming or create your own apps and become an indie developers. Few apps like WhatsApp (US $ 19B), SnapChat (US $ 3B), Instagram(US $1B) are being bought by Internet / Social Media giants companies.
That’s not all ~ the best part is here,
Other apps like Pokemon Go, Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja, Waze are raking in millions of dollars to its owners. With such numbers, it independent mobile app development becomes lucrative to take up independent mobile app development as a career option.
First step to start with to be Best Android app developer;
Where to begin for learning basics of Android App development?
CREDO SYSTEMZ provides the best Android training in Chennai. Android trainer has eight to nine years of Industry exposure and five years of Android App Development experience. The course is designed in such a manner that you should develop an application by the end of the course with assistance.
Here is the deal, Develop your own Android App
You can also develop your own ideas into Android applications. We provide technical assistance for a candidate to develop his own idea from the concept stage to post release support stage. We also encourage the trainees to publish their own Apps in Google Play store.
ANDROID TRAINING TOPICS:
- Android – What it is?
- History of Android
- Importance of Java language for Android Apps
- Other mobile OS-es
- Android Versions & different development tools
- OOPS basics
- Classes & Objects
- Components of a Class
- Structure of a Class & Java File
Significance of Android Project Structure
- Source Folder
- Generated Folder
- Assets folder
- Resources folder
- Android Manifest XML
- Activities & Fragments
- Activity Life Cycle
- Activity – How to create your activity
- Layout XML files
- Absolute Layout
- Relative Layout
- Linear Layout
- Frame Layout
- Tab Layout
- Table Layout
- List Layout (List View)
Android Views & Widgets
- Button View
- EditText View
- TextView View
- Image View
Intent & Intent Filters
- Intents – How and When to use them
- Intent Objects – Action, Data & Category
- Intent Filters – Matching Rules / Tests
- Explicit Intent & Implicit Intent
- Lifecycle of a Service
- When to use Services
- Main Application Threads & Worker Threads
- Intent Service
- Broadcast Receivers
- Listening for specified broadcasts
- System broadcasts
- Custom & User defined broadcasts
- Sticky Broadcasts
- Pending Intents
Menus & Messages
- Adding option menus
- Adding popup menus
- Showing dialogs
- Raising toasts
SQLite – Database Access
- Introducing SQLite
- SQLiteOpenHelper and creating a database
- Opening and closing a database
- Working with cursors
- Inserts, updates, and deletes
External Database Access using RESTful Web service
- Introduction to AsyncTask Class
- Progress Dialog
- RESTful Web service using PHP scripts
- JSON and JSON Parsers
- InputStream Reader, BufferedStreamReader and String Buffer uses
Browser based Apps – Web Views
- Simulating Web Browsers inside Apps
- Limitations of Web Views
- Platform independency
Publish an Android Application to Google Play
- Account Registration
- Good coding and design practices
- Maintenance and experimentation with Categories