CREDO SYSTEMZ provides the best Informatica training in Chennai. The training is conducted by IT industry experts who work at CREDO SYSTEMZ on part-time basis conducting classroom training.
The course offering provided by us is the best in the industry and is unparalleled. The quality and the hands-on experience received during the training makes the Informatica course at CREDO SYSTEMZ, one of the best in Chennai. We cover the following topics in the Informatica course. We also customize the course syllabus according to the candidate’s requirements.
About Informatica Course
It indicates the process where one can extract the data from Source Table, transform those data into the desired format based on certain rules and then finally load those data into the Target Table. In other words, Testing the entire process using a tool or at the table level using the prepared test cases and the Rule Mapping Document.
Once ETL Developer insert or update the data into Data Mart then ETL tester will test the data mart before loading into the centralized data warehouse and this testing is called as ETL Testing. One can do this process either manually or configure using ETL Tool. ETL or Data warehouse Testing is divided into 4 different engagements.
Whenever the business needs data to be analyzed for patterns & insights, data needs to be brought from different sources to one point.ETL takes data that is heterogeneous and makes it homogeneous. With ETL it would be Possible to programmatically analyze heterogeneous data and derive business intelligence from it.
Credo Systemz is the leading training provider in Chennai for ETL Informatica. We are providing classroom training as well as Online Training by Technical experts who are having more than 9 years of experience in IT Industry. We will be covering all Schemas with practical scenarios.
Our Software Training Institute in Chennai is well recognized in the IT industry for its training standard in ETL that helps us trained more than 30,000 people across the globe. We are mainly focused much on the project-oriented ETL testing with industrial experts.
24 x 7
- Introduction to Data Warehousing
- Necessity of Data warehousing
- Relationship between OLTP, OLAP and ETL
- OLAP VS OLTP
- Architecture of Data warehousing
- What is Data marts ?
- Modelling – Dimensional modeling
- Schema’s in Data warehousing
- Star Schema
- Snowflake schema
- Fact tables and its usages
- Fact vs dimensional tables
- Normalization vs De-Normalization
- What is ETL?
- ETL Architecture and explanations
- ETL project – SDLC and STLC
- Types of complexity – Duplicate data, loss of data, fault in Business process
- Workflow activities in the ETL
- Different types of ETL testing
- SQL Queries used in the ETL testing
- How to perform the incremental load testing?
- ETL Tools in market – Informatica, datastage and Ab initio etc
- Components in power center
- What is repository manager and workflow manager?
- Explanation of workflow monitor
- Designer and its users
- Working with targets and Sources
- Relational targets vs flat file targets
- Different transformations
- Joiner and its exercise
- Sequence generator
- Working with Unions
- Store procedures
- Slowly changing dimensions
- Play around with session
- Tasks – Decision, Control and Timer task
- How to Schedule Work Flow?
- How to transform data from XML source?
- Working with performance tuning
- Different types of partitioning
- Pushdown optimization
- Preparation and review of test cases
- Execution of test cases
- Preparation of test reports
ETL Informatica Training in Credo Systemz – Reviews
I have Completed ETL INFORMATICA training in CREDO SYSTEMZ. They are teaching by the leading expert who is working in leading MNC companies. Sessions are with more practical knowledge because of to the interview purpose to expose our response quickly & clearly. Simply thanks to CREDO SYSTEMZ.
Most Popular Regions
- Informatica Training in Pallikarnai
- Informatica Training in Saidapet
- Informatica Training in Vadapalani
- Informatica Training in Chennai
- Informatica Training in Porur