Qlik is a software company based in Pennsylvania, USA. Qlik is the provider of QlikView and Qlik Sense, business intelligence & visualization software.
Qlik (previously known as QlikTech) was founded in Sweden in 1993 as a software company in business intelligence (BI). Its PC-based desktop tool was called QuikView. “Quik” stood for “Quality, Understanding, Interaction, Knowledge.” Initially, the software was sold only in Sweden.
In 2005, the single-user desktop tool was replaced with a server-based web tool. In 2004, Accel and Jerusalem Venture Partners, invested in Qlik, turning it into an international software house. Qlik established partnerships with Intel and HP and incorporated charts and colours in their UI. Qlik customers include DB Schenker, Dendrite, Ericsson, and the Swedish Post.
Its user base has 22,000 customers in 100 countries. In 2010, Qlik debuted on Wall Street with a market capitalization over $2 billion.
24 x 7
What is Qlikview?
QlikView is the Business Intelligence tool for transforming the data into information. QlikView delivers data visually that provides context to the data in rich but easy format. More than 25,000 organization are using QlikView, permit you to create accurate KPI(key performance indicator), quite useful, measurement reports and performance dashboards so that you can make fast and accurate strategic decisions.
Benefits of Qlikview
- Access the business data from anywhere
- Fast Analysis and Implementation
- Easy to use
- High Scalability
- Data Integration
- Low Cost
- Duration60 hours
- Skill levelAll level
- Batch Strength15
- Mock InterviewsYes
- Resume BuildingYes
- Flexible TimingYes
- Fee InstallmentsYes
- Introduction of Data Warehouse
- Need of DWH
- OLTP V/S DWH
- OLTP V/s OLAP
- Data Warehouse /Data Marts Architecture
- Staging/without Staging
- Dimensions (Simple and Confirm)
- Fact (Simple, fact less, coverage, confirm)
- Warehouse Implementation Methods
- STAR SCHEMA
- SNOW FLAKE SCHEMA
- Difference between STAR and SNOW FLAKE Schema.
- Other terminologies Cleansing, Purging etc.
- Database Modeling
- Designing Methods
- Logical Designing
- Physical Designing
- Introduction of Dimension Modeling
- Difference between ER-Modeling and Dimension Modeling
- Implementation of Dimension Model
- Forward Engineering and Reverse Engineering
- Introduction of various Database Components
- OLAP ?OLAP/MOLAP/HOLAP
- Data structures in QlikView (AQL).
- Sample Application walkthrough of QlikView
- Architecture and components of QV
- In-memory BI /OLAP
- Loading data from multiple datasources:
- Script editing
- Menu Commands and Syntax
- Handling DATA SOURCE FILES
- The QWT (Access File example) primary data source
- The QWT (Access File example with QVD Conversion) secondary data files
- Script generation
- Creating a connection to the database
- Reading tables into QlikView
- Big data Analytics
- Connecting of Qlikview with Bigdata hadoop
- Condition on a field in a table
- Aggregating Data in Script (Resident Load and Group Function, Order By etc)
- Joining tables (Left, Right, Inner, Outer Joins)
- Sheet Basics:
- Sheet Objects
- Calculation and expressions
- Reporting formats
- Server setup
You will be going through detailed 2 to 3 months of Qlikview Hands-on training
- Detailed instructor led sessions to help you become a proficient Expert in Qlikview.
- Build a Qlikview professional portfolio by working on hands on assignments and projects.
- Personalised mentorship from professionals working in leading companies.
- Lifetime access to downloadable Qlikview course materials, interview questions and project resources.
QlikView Training provided by CREDO SYSTEMZ was too good. Main thing i liked about this institute is that, they focus on delivering practical training.
I finished QlikView Training at CREDO SYSTEMZ. Expert trainer, proper and fexible classes schedule, practical sessions, soft spoken faculty and excellent post training support makes QlikView Training at CREDO SYSTEMZ the #1 Best Qlikview training in chennai.
Thanks a lot CREDO SYSTEMZ…
I joined QlikView training @ CREDO SYSTEMZ. I had a deep knowledge and 3 yrs experience in SQL.
The training is excellent and trainer has started from the fundamentals and elevated my understanding of Reports and Business Intelligence to a totally different level. Post training support is really good & I got placed in iNautix now and happy to recommend CREDO SYSTEMZ to others.
Nearby Access AreasOur Velachery and OMR branches are very nearby access to the below locations.
Medavakkam, Adyar, Tambaram, Adambakkam, OMR, Anna Salai, Velachery, Ambattur, Ekkattuthangal, Ashok Nagar, Poonamallee, Aminjikarai, Perambur, Anna Nagar, Kodambakkam, Besant Nagar, Purasaiwakkam, Chromepet, Teynampet, Choolaimedu, Madipakkam, Guindy, Navalur, Egmore, Triplicane, K.K. Nagar, Nandanam, Koyambedu, Valasaravakkam, Kilpauk, T.Nagar, Meenambakkam, Thiruvanmiyur, Nungambakkam, Thoraipakkam, Nanganallur, St.Thomas Mount, Mylapore, Pallikaranai, Pallavaram, Porur, Saidapet, Virugambakkam, Siruseri, Perungudi, Vadapalani, Villivakkam, West Mambalam, Sholinganallur.