Enroll Now for a Career Change!
MERN Stack Training in Chennai -Overview
Credo Systemz MERN Stack training in Chennai is the Best MERN Stack training course focusing on practical oriented placement training .This MERN Stack course provides knowledge development of frontend, backend servers, React library and MongoDB database. MERN Stack course in Chennai helps to understand the MERN Stack using live projects.
Why should you join us?
Real Time Projects
Advanced 15+ live projects that involve various MERN Stack concepts to gain practical experience through guidance.List of Projects
With the minimum of 60 hours, every session is handled to create better understanding of concepts with practice to gain coding skills.Training Assignments
Learn from expert faculties with great industry exposure who are dedicated towards designing our MERN Stack curriculum and leading the course.Trainer Profile
Lifetime Support & Access
Lifetime access to our LMS and guidance with the help of Technical Forum from 24x7 online support team.Join Technical Forum
Dedicated Placement Team engaged constantly with the HR’s in the industry to find the right opportunity for you.Recent Placements
MERN Stack training in Chennai frames the standard MERN Stack syllabus covering the MERN Stack features, technique (Basic + Advanced). The syllabus is picked by industrial professionals with real time case studies,examples and practices. It is flexible and customizable to meet the students requirements.
HTML 5, CSS & BOOTSTRAP Curriculum
- Introduction - Web
- What are the different Types of Web Apps overview?
- Introduction to HTML
- Define HTML Structure
- Difference between Tag vs Element
- Difference between Semantic vs Non-semantic elements
- Difference between Block level elements vs Inline elements
- HTML Elements
- HTML Forms & its Attributes
- HTML Input Elements
- HTML Global Attributes
- HTML Element Specific Attributes
- What is CSS?
- Understanding the CSS Syntax.
- CSS Selectors.
- How To Add CSS in HTML.
- Cascading Order.
- CSS Colors.
- CSS Backgrounds.
- CSS Borders
- CSS Margins
- CSS Padding
- CSS Height and Width
- CSS Text, Fonts, Links, Tables
- CSS - Float and Clear
- The display: inline-block Value
- Inbuilt methods in JS
- HTML DOM Manipulation
- let & const and its example
- Arrow Functions
- Tips and Arrow Functions
- Exports and Imports
- Tips for exports and imports
- Classes example
- Spread and rest Parameter
REACT JS TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
Section 1: What is React JS?
- React JS Introduction
- Advantages of React JS
- Work flow of React JS
- Scope of React JS
Get detailed React JS course Syllabus Download Curriculum
Section 2: Overview of JSX
- Introduction of Virtual DOM.
- Difference between JS and JSX.
- React Components overview
- Containers and components
- What is Child Components?
- What is Namespaced components?
Section 3: React JS Environment Setups
- Node setup
- How to use NPM?
- How to create package.json and purpose of it?
- ES6 Introduction and features.
- Webpack Overview
- Best IDE for React JS and How to write optimized code in React JS?
- React JS browser plugins overview.
- NPM Installation by locally and Globally
- Create a Basic App with React JS and other Supported NPMs.
Section 4: A Real-Time Application by using React JS
- Create a React component with JSX template.
- How to create Nested Components?
- What is React JS render?
- React Props overview.
- Introduction of Props validation with data types.
- Flow of States, Initialize states and update states.
- Create a Small React Module
- Use All the states in in the created Application.
Section 5: React JS forms and UI
- Lists of Form components.
- Setup Controlled and Uncontrolled form components.
- Control Input elements.
- How to set default values on all formats of Input elements.
- React JS Form validations.
- How to write Styles?
- Animations overview
- Create a React Form.
- Client-side form validation.
- Applying form components.
- Submit and Rest the form.
Section 6: React JS Component Life Cycles Overview
- Initial Render
- Props Change
- Stage Change
- Component willMount
- Component didMount
- Component Unmount
- Applying Different Lifecylces in the Application.
- When to choose Appropriate lifecycles.
Section 7: Routing in React JS and Other JS concepts
- Single Page Application Overview.
- How to configure React Router?
- History of Router
- How to Handle Conditional statement in JSX?
- IIFE in JSX for complex logic overview.
- Create a Single Page Application.
- Applying Routing.
- Dynamically render the components based on the url.
Section 8: Event Handling in JSX
- onBlur, onKeyUp, onChange and other useful primary events in React JS.
- How to Sharing events between the components?
- Communicate Data between components.
- Applying all lists of events.
Section 9: How to write Styles in React JS?
- CSS and inline styles in React JS overview.
- Introduction to styled components
- Styling the application using styled component
- How to use Animations in the Application.
Section 10: React Router with Navigation
- How to Load the router library?
- Configure the React Router?
- How to Pass and receive parameters?
- Integration of React-cookie overview.
Section 11: Flux, Redux overview
- What is Flux Architecture?
- What are the Flux Components available?
- View Controllers.
- How Flux works?
- Flux and React works together.
- Introduction to One Store.
- Provider Component
- View Controllers
- Redux application Development with Real-time Project
Section 12: Unit Testing Overview
- What are the necessary Tools required for Unit Testing?
- React Unit Testing overview
- Introduction to JEST.
- How to Test React Component?
- How to Test React Router?
Section 13: Integration with other libraries
- Gulp & Browserify
- React with jQuery
- React & AJAX
Section 14: React Server Integration with Deployment
Section 15: Hooks
- Understanding Hooks
- The useState hook
- Side effects using the useEffect hook
- The useContext hook
- The useReducer hook
- Writing your own hook
Section 16: Code Spliting
- Code splitting & Suspense
- Route Based Code Splitting
- Lazy Loading
Section 17: Isomorphic React
- Server Side Rendering
- SSR with React - Setup & Server
- SSR with React - The Toolchain
Section 18: Testing Component
- Using Jest with Test Utils from React-DOM
- Using Jest with the React Testing Library
- Using Jest with Enzyme
Section 19: Epilogue
- The React ecosystem
Section 20: New Features of React 16
- Handling exceptions in components
- Error boundaries
Section 21: Webpack Primer and Isomorphic React
- Webpack and its use
- Setting up and installing Webpack
- Working with the configuration file of Webpack
- Working with loaders
- Quick word on lazy loading, code splitting, and tree shaking
- Setting up a hot module replacement
- Server-side rendering (SSR)
- Working with renderToStaticMarkup and renderToString methods
Section 22: Fetch data using GraphQL
- What is GraphQL?
- Cons of Rest API
- Pros of GraphQL
- Frontend backend communication using GraphQL
- Type system
- GraphQL datatypes
- Modifiers < li>Schemas
- GraphiQL tool
- Express framework
- NPM libraries to build server side of GraphQL
- Build a GraphQL API
- Apollo client
- NPM libraries to build client side of GraphQL
- How to setup Apollo client
NODE JS & MONGO DB TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
Section 1: Node JS AND Express JS
- What is Node JS?
- NPM Overview
- How to install NPMs
- Introduction about package.json
- What are the core Modules Available?
- How to create & run a Node Server
- How to create Local Module?
- Node Routing in detail
- Error Handling in Node JS
Section 2: Working with top NPMs
- Body Parser
- HTTP Request & Response – GET, POST, PUT & DELETE
- How to handle Headers?
- How to receive form data?
- Authorization & Authentication
Section 3:Express JS
- Express JS Overview
- Routing in Express JS
- How to Run Express on top of Node JS?
- What is Middleware?
- How Middleware works?
- How to create RESTful API?
- MongoDB Overview
- How to use MongoDB in Cloud?
- Cluster in MongoDB
- Create database
- Create Users
- Create table
- What is Collection & Document?
- Insert & Insert many Document
- Select & Select One Document
- Delete & Delete One Document.
- Update & Update one Document
Section 5:Real Time Projects
- 5+ Real-time projects (Full stack coverage)
- Setup Git for local repository
- Create a GitHub account
- Sync the code base with GitHub repo
- Firebase Hosting Overview
- Setting up Firebase in local
- Host your project in Firebase
- Build your Professional Resume
- Update LinkedIn Profile
- Interview based Training – GD, Tech round, HR panel
- Minimum 5 Mock interviews before Real interview
- 100% Placement Guaranteed
- Join your Dream Job
AWS – CLOUD COMPUTING & AGILE SCRUM
Section 1:Cloud Computing Introduction
- History of Cloud Computing
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Advantages of Cloud Computing
Section 2:Cloud Computing Service Models
- What is Software as a Service (SaaS)?
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)?
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)?
Section 3:Introduction to AWS Architecture
- Key Considerations for Web Hosting in AWS
Section 4:AWS ─ Management Console & Account
- How to Access AWS?
- AWS Identity & Access Management (IAM).
- Creating Free Tier Account in AWS
- Introduction of AWS Management Console / CLI / SDK
Section 5: Compute Services in AWS
- AWS EC2
- AWS Lambda
Section 6: Storage and Content Delivery Services
- AWS S3
- AWS EBS
Section 7: Database Services
- Amazon RDS
- AWS DynamoDB
Section 1: Definition of SCRUM
Section 2: Agile Manifesto
- Scrum Master
- Product Owner
Section 3: Scrum Roles and Responsibilities
- Development Team
Section 4: Typical Sprint Phases
- Product Backlog
- Sprint Planning
- Sprint Backlog
- Daily Scrum
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
Section 8: Networking Services in AWS
- VPC AWS
- Route 53
Request a Free Demo
Upcoming MERN Stack Training Chennai Batches
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Modes of Training
One to One Training
MERN Stack Training Reviews
I recently completed my MERN Stack training in Chennai at Credo Systemz and it is very satisfactory. My mentor is an expert code who helps me to start coding from day one of the training itself. Also,explained each concept very clearly with practical exercises. The MERN Stack training Curriculum covers all the up to date features. Credo Systemz is the best choice that I have made for MERN Stack course in chennai.
Even though I am a fresher, Credo Systemz made it possible for me to learn MERN Stack course in Chennai and transform me into a MERN Stack developer. Most importantly, the MERN Stack training syllabus starts every concept from basics which made it easy for me to learn. Credo Systemz provides placement assistance which helps me to get a job in MERN Stack stream. Finally I got my Dream Job as a MERN Stack Developer. Thanks to Credo Systemz and my trainer for the best MERN Stack training in chennai.
Credo systemz is the best MERN Stack training institute in Chennai which helps me to complete the MERN Stack certification training with hands-on practical. Furthermore, this MERN Stack training upskills my knowledge with real world MERN Stack projects. Afterwards, With the help of Credo Systemz, I got placed in MNC using their interview updates, mock interviews and interview questions with tips. At the same time, Now I'm a MERN Stack developer. Thanks to Credo Systemz for this wonderful MERN Stack training in Chennai
I joined MERN Stack training in Chennai at Credo Systemz which is referred to by my friend and this is the right decision that I made. My MERN Stack training tutor teaches each concept in a detailed manner using real world examples. The MERN Stack training curriculum covers all the latest concepts which meet industrial standards. Thanks to my trainer who helps to complete the MERN Stack certification successfully.
MERN Stack training in Chennai is a Practical oriented training program which helps aspirants like me to transform into a MERN Stack expert because of its unique syllabus, dedicated trainer and real world projects. My trainer teaches each concept that provides individual attention and helps to code basic programs to advanced projects. He shared his industrial experience and improved confidence that helps me to face the interview panel. Thank you
The overall MERN Stack training experience is outstanding with an excellent and safe environment. My tutor covered all the topics in the syllabus and made me write code with confidence. The MERN Stack course in Chennai provides training up to the standard. I selected my comfortable timing and the periodic code review that enable me to Program effectively. The MERN Stack course has taken me to the next level along with my experience. Importantly, thanks to Credo Systemz for the Best MERN Stack programming language Training.
Our MERN Stack Alumni Work At
With happy note, thousands of our alumni at Credo Systemz are placed in the top multinational organisation which gives immense satisfaction
MERN Stack Training in Chennai Overview
The MERN Stack course in Chennai provides Professional MERN Stack trainers for market demand skill set development.MERN Stack training program ensures to become full stack MERN web development to create a successful career path.
Our MERN Stack Training in Chennai - Key Features
- Job Oriented MERN Stack training
- Real time practical training program
- Complete basic and advanced concepts of MERN Stack
- Industrial Case Studies,practicals, examples
- Professional MERN Stack Training Expert
- Mini projects,Work Exercises,Assignments
- Live projects, Certification support
- Course Materials, Notes, Assessments, code review
- Doubt clearance, feedback to keep track of the training
- Job Openings, Interview tips, updates and market info
List of Skills covered in MERN Stack training
Credo Systemz MERN Stack training in Chennai provides the following skill set to master the MERN Stack,
- Basic knowledge of MERN Stack
- In-depth skills of Node js, Express js,node js
- Understanding of Front end web architecture
- OOP skills with proficiency and MongoDB skills
- Skills to build interactive consumer data from multiple systems
- Experience in front & back-end development
MERN Stack Course Program Features
As the demand for MERN Stack increases, learn this using our MERN Stack training in Chennai. It is the top training program to become a MERN Stack professional.
- Live practical MERN Stack training sessions - to master the MongoDB, Express JS, Angular, and Node JS.
- Professional Knowledge and skill set development - real time examples,case studies, practices.
- Flexible Course syllabus - starts from basic to latest application development.
- MERN Stack industrial trainers - subject experts with focus towards training + certification + placement support.
- 100% Job assurance - interview tips, job updates, interview questions and answers, Mock interviews.
- Better career opportunities,MERN Stack Study Material, recorded class sessions,career guidance.
Career Opportunities-MERN Stack training in Chennai
Because of the flexible data model with a dynamic schema, companies prefer MERN stack technologies. It has powerful GUI and command-line tools. MERN Stack is faster, better and more customized to build applications.
If you are willing to grab the impressive MERN Stack Developer opportunities, join Our MERN Stack course in Chennai. It focuses towards equipping yourself with the right UI skills. Why us?
Prerequisites to learn MERN Stack training in Chennai
Basic knowledge of:
No worries! Start learning MERN Stack Training in Chennai at Credo Systemz from the basic concept of Mern stack technologies to the latest concepts.
MERN Stack Job Roles
- MERN Stack Developer
- MERN Stack Web Developer
- MERN Stack Full Stack Developer
- MERN Stack Developer - Restful API
- Lead - MERN Stack Developer
- Senior UI developer - MERN Stack
MERN Stack Skills Salary details
The average salary of MERN Stack software professionals is ₹4,53,235 in India per annum ranging from Rs. 2 lakhs to Rs.10 lakhs per annum based on skill set, company, experience, and location. Start learning with our MERN Stack training in Chennai to grab your dream job.
Recent MERN Stack Reviews
About Our MERN Stack Instructor
- Credo Systemz Trainers are Professional MERN Stack experts with 10+ Years of Experience providing passionate training.
- MERN Stack Trainers are professionals who perform knowledge sharing, skills development with Industry-oriented practices.
- Our Trainers follow the standard syllabus from scratch and to advanced level using hands-on training.
- MERN Stack Mentors provides technical skills development with Practical + Theoretical concepts.
- MERN Stack Instructors assures a friendly individual attention and ensures in-depth understanding of the MERN Stack.
- MERN Stack Trainers are responsible for Interview assistance, interview Q & A, interview tips which increases the confidence to handle the interviews.
MERN Stack Training FAQ's
What is MERN Stack ?
MERN stands for MongoDB, Express, React, Node used for full-stack web development.
- MongoDB — document database
- Express(.js) — Node.js web framework
Is there a free demo session available before joining?
Why should I join Credo Systemz for MERN Stack training in Chennai?
Credo Systemz offers a wide range of standard Software Training Courses in both Velachery and OMR branches with 10+ years Experienced Expert level Instructors. We offer thisMERN Stack Course for aspirants by providing the best training.
- Latest Updated Course Modules
- More than 3000+ Certified and trained Candidates
- Live Real-time Practical
- Certified Industry Experts available
- Certification Guidance
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Affordable fees structure
Do you provide placement assistance and career guidance?
Yes, we are providing 100% placement assistance and placement oriented training.At the end of the MERN Stack Course training, Placement Assistance is provided by our Placement Coordinators. Placement assistance is part of our Course using mock interviews, interview tips, interview Q & A and so on.
What is the duration of MERN Stack training?
The course Duration for MERN Stack Training in Chennai which covers the most advanced topics within 60+ hours but no rush .It can be extended until you acquire the knowledge to meet the industry standard.
What are the different modes of MERN Stack training?
MERN Stack Training Course having different modes based on candidates requirements which are listed below,
- Regular Classes
- Weekend Classes
- Fast-track Classes
- Online Live Classes
- Corporate training Classes
These modes of training timings depend on the Trainer and Candidates availability.
MERN Stack Certification
Credo Systemz’s standard MERN Stack certification helps the aspirants to show their advanced skills along with coding. It is global recognition across the world with Placement assistance.Download the certificate once you,
- Complete our MERN Stack training program
- After successfully Completing the Realtime Industry projects
- Successful completion of assignments with assessment
- To show the in-built knowledge with practical experience
- To stand out with more weightage in the resume
- To grab the dream job with career growth