React JS Training in Chennai
React JS is used for creating reusable UI components. Credo Systemz is the Best React JS Training Institute in Chennai Velachery and OMR. Before enrolling to React JS Course, Let’s take a glance about it.
About React JS Course
There are plenty of frontend frameworks available for web applications, let's have a look about how React JS have benefits over other Technologies.
- React JS is very simple to use.
- Well component based Structured Approach.
Very Easy to learn
- If you have basic programming knowledge, you can easily learn Ract.
- Not only for web applications, you can use React for Mobile Application also.
- It allows developers to resue the code.
- We can use the same React code for Web Application, Android and iOS Applications.
- React JS offers Better Performance since it's component based approach.
- React JS applications are very easy to test.
- React Native
- React JS
24 x 7
Section 1: What is React JS?
- React JS Introduction
- Advantages of React JS
- Work flow of React JS
- Scope of React JS
Section 2: Overview of JSX
- Introduction of Virtual DOM.
- Difference between JS and JSX.
- React Components overview
- Containers and components
- What is Child Components?
- What is Namespaced components?
Section 3: React JS Environment Setups
- Node setup
- How to use NPM?
- How to create package.json and purpose of it?
- ES6 Introduction and features.
- Webpack Overview
- Best IDE for React JS and How to write optimized code in React JS?
- React JS browser plugins overview.
Section 4: A Real-Time Application by using React JS
- Create a React component with JSX template.
- How to create Nested Components?
- What is React JS render?
- React Props overview.
- Introduction of Props validation with data types.
- Flow of States, Initialize states and update states.
Section 5: React JS forms and UI
- Lists of Form components.
- Setup Controlled and Uncontrolled form components.
- Control Input elements.
- How to set default values on all formats of Input elements.
- React JS Form validations.
- How to write Styles?
- Animations overview
Section 6: React JS Component Life Cycles Overview
Section 7: Routing in React JS and Other JS concepts
Section 8: Event Handling in JSX
Section 9: How to write Styles in React JS?
Section 10: React Router with Navigation
- How to Load the router library?
- Configure the React Router?
- How to Pass and receive parameters?
- Integration of React-cookie overview.
Section 11: Flux overview
- What is Flux Architecture?
- What are the Flux Components available?
- View Controllers.
- How Flux works?
- Flux and React works together.
Section 12: Redux Overview
Section 13: Unit Testing Overview
- What are the necessary Tools required for Unit Testing?
- React Unit Testing overview
- Introduction to JEST.
- How to Test React Component?
- How to Test React Router?
Queries You may have
The 1st and most prerequisite is your Interest!
- Basic Programming Concepts
Not only learning the course, here you will do one real-time Project!
Learning React JS is not a big deal. In Credo Systemz, you will learn React JS Course with real-time project. So that you can understand what are the issues you may face while start work on the project. The project fully developed by yourself only, the trainer teach you all the things and guide you. If you follow up the classes properly, at the end of the course you will have one real-time React JS project which is developed by yourself.
The React JS course conducted by Credo Systemz is purely real-time practical oriented only. Each and every topic you will have some hands-on experience. From the 1st session itself, you can start work on the project. You will be asked for doing many assessments. We will discuss and practice many real-time use cases in the web application.
You become a Master in React JS
Totally 50 hrs, but no Rush!!
The total course duration will be 50 hrs but there is no rush to complete the course. We will give you endless support. You can reach us anytime. Once you completed the course and still having doubts in any one of the topics means you will be allowed into next batch where the same topic is going on.
We with will provide you all the course materials, day to day session workout files, Lab practicals, etc., Everything will be shared in Google drive at the end of the class. The shared drive has lifetime accessibility. You can review the code, go through the materials whenever you need.
Credo Systemz providing 100% Placement Assistance.
Not only after the completion of training, but we will also provide you placement assistance when you doing course itself. From our placement team, you will get job emails every day. You will get job alerts through WhatsApp. We have tied up with many of our client companies. Whenever they have recruitment, we will send your CVs.
Once you submitted an enquiry with us, our admin team will call back and schedule a Free demo session for you. Actually, it's not a demo session, it's an ongoing live session. You can sit with existing live batch and understand the quality of the training, your expectations are fulfilling or not and also you directly discuss with our trainer.
You will be sitting with our existing ongoing sessions. If you have any queries or if you have clarifications, you can directly discuss with our candidates also.
MOST POPULAR REGIONS
- React JS Training in Pallikarnai
- React JS Training in Saidapet
- React JS Training in Vadapalani
- React JS Training in Koyambedu
- React JS Training in Porur