Moreover, ASP.NET MVC has robust features for server-side platform which requires an efficient client-side framework to develop a web application in trendy and standard. Choosing AngularJS as a client-side and ASP.NET MVC as a server-side is the Best choice.
- Include an AngularJS library in ASP.NET MVC
- Make reference to AngularJS, bundling and minification
- Fetch data using $http and Web API from the database
- Return JSON data from an ASP.NET controller
- Assign returned JSON data in an AngularJS $scope service
- Bind the application data to the View
- At last users can able to view the Data in View
- Light weight
- Fast Development
- Test Driven Development
- Code Reusability
- Support Asynchronous Technique
- Easy Integration
- SEO Friendly
You will be going through detailed 2 to 3 months of Mean Stack Hands-on training
- Detailed instructor led sessions to help you become a proficient Expert in Mean Stack.
- Build a Mean Stack professional portfolio by working on hands on assignments and projects.
- Personalised mentorship from professionals working in leading companies.
- Lifetime access to downloadable Mean Stack course materials, interview questions and project resources.