Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training
5 Star Rating 2,384 Learners
AWS Training in Chennai at Credo Systemz, offers comprehensive courses on cloud computing and networking. The Amazon Web Service (AWS) training program enables a platform of web services which offers solutions for computing, storing and networking. Our unique course plan provides in-depth knowledge on understanding & building web services that are controlled via a web interface and how this can be used by machines or humans.
The Amazon Web Services Training in Chennai covers more than 20+ cloud services which are the most important Amazon Web Services to crack your AWS certifications. As an individual joining our AWS certification training program will help you to be a Certified Developer, SysOps, Solution Architect.
With ranked as No.1 AWS Training Institute in Chennai, we have a team of highly qualified instructors with 10+ IT professional experience, mentoring the candidates for the Amazon Web Service (AWS) Course.
About AWS Course
Cloud computing being the need of the hour, provides solutions and services hosted in cloud environment, for usage on the internet. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is an evolving cloud computing platform provided by Amazon, and provides a mix of infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and packaged software as a service (SaaS) offerings.
AWS Cloud provides facilities such as computing power, storage options, networking and databases in a set of infrastructure service.
It help in business growth. With the help of AWS you can build your own application with increased flexibility, reliability and scalability.
Join our AWS Course in Chennai to learn the important services practically and get certified, in order to build a successful career path
AWS has 3 certification levels.
Our AWS training course syllabus is uniquely designed to assist the candidates to be a certified AWS professional. As AWS is delivering 1,017(in 2016)significant features and services our course syllabus consists of more number of practical sessions. Call us to know about AWS course fees in Chennai with special offers @+91-9884412301.
Our AWS Certification training in Chennai will guide to clear the following certifications easily,
Amazon Web Services being a high in demand trending technology, comes with added benefits
- Cloud is the future of business technology, and certification helps you demonstrate the skill.
- Amazon provides AWS certification at a reasonable cost than of its competitors on cloud computing.
- Demanded skills always make you earn higher.
24 x 7
Section 1: Cloud computing Introduction
- History of Cloud Computing
- Concept of Client Server Computing
- Distributed Computing and its Challenges
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Advantages of Cloud Computing
Section 2: Cloud Computing Deployment Models
- What is Private Cloud?
- What is Public Cloud?
- What is Hybrid Cloud?
Section 3: Cloud Delivery/Service Models
Section 4: Basics of Linux
- Basic Linux Commands
- Basic Linux Administration
Section 5: Introduction to AWS Services
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Auto Scaling
- Amazon ElastiCache
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Cloud Formation
- Simple Email Services (SES)
- Simple Queue Services (SQS)
- Simple Notification Services (SNS)
- Server less computing (Lambda)
- Import/Export (Snowball)
- Code Commit
- Cloud Trail
- Elastic Beanstack
- Cloud Front
- Key Management Service (KMS)
Section 6: Introduction to AWS
- RSubscription – AWS
- AWS Management Console
Section 7: Need of Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Regions and Availability Zones
- Amazon Machine Images (AMI)
- Working with AMIs
- Choosing the AMI
- Deciding / Finding an AMI
- EC2 instances – Pricing model
- On-demand, Reserved, Scheduled, Spot instances, Dedicated Hosts
- Elastic Cloud Computing Reserved Instance Marketplace
- Importing and Exporting EC2 Instances
Section 8: Elastic Cloud Computing Instances
- Building an Elastic Cloud Computing Windows instance & Linux Instance
- Bootstrapping with user-data
- Security Set up
- Security with Key Pairs
- Working with Security Group
- Different IPs assigned to an Elastic Cloud Computing instance
- Assigning Elastic IPs
- Login/Access to EC2 instance
- Creating your own custom AMI, Registering & Granting access to AMI
- Placement groups
- EC2 instance protection
- Instance Roles
- Elastic Network Interfaces (ENIs)
- Resources and Tags
- Accessing Meta-Data & use cases.
Section 9: Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- What is Elastic Block Store (EBS)?
- EBS Volume Types
- What is EBS Encryption?
- EBS Performance
- Instance Store volumes
- Instance Stores Available on Instance Types
- Instance Store Usage Scenarios
- Adding Instance Store Volumes to an AMI
- How to Optimize the Disk Performance?
- How to Create and delete volumes?
- How to Attach and detach volumes?
- How to Mount and Unmount the attached volume?
- How to Increase the volume size?
- How to Create snapshots?
- How to Create Volumes & AMIs from Snapshots?
- Cross-Region snapshot copy & use cases.
Section 10: Elastic Load Balancer (ELB)
- What is ELB?
- How ELB Works?
- Types of ELB
- How to Create load balancer
- What is Internal & External Load balancers?
- Load balancing protocols
- What is Listener Configurations?
- What is SSL Negotiation Configurations?
- How to Attach & Detach Subnets?
- How to create Security groups for the load balancer?
- How to Configure health check for the load balancer?
- How to Add multiple instances to the load balancer?
- What is Custom Domain Names?
- What is Cross-Zone Load Balancing?
- What is DNS Failover?
- Sticky Sessions
- How to perform Monitoring and Logging?
- What is Connection Draining?
- ELB traffic logging
Section 11: Auto Scaling
- Introduction to auto scaling
- Auto scaling components
- Advantages of auto scaling
- Launch configuration Prerequisites.
- How to Create launch configuration?
- How to Create Auto Scaling Groups (ASG)?
- How to Attach & Detach EC2 Instances in ASG?
- How to configure auto scaling policies based on the Load on EC2 instances?
- How to Use Auto scaling with Elastic Load balancer (ELB)?
- Removing the Instances Temporarily
- Suspend and Resume Process
- Shut Down – Auto Scaling Process
- Monitoring – Auto Scaling Instances
- Health Checks
- Getting Notifications When ASG Changes
Section 12: Simple Storage Service (S3)
- How to Create and delete buckets?
- How to Add objects to buckets?
- Getting the objects
- Deleting the objects
- What is Notifications?
- S3 storage and it’s usage
- How to Work with Permissions of S3, Access Control, Bucket policy?
- Types of S3 Data encryption
- S3 Objects Enable Versioning and Logging
- S3 Lifecycle rules
- Accessing the Simple Storage Services with Tools
- How to Host a Static Website?
- Cross-Origin – Resource Sharing
- Cross-region – replication
- AWS CloudTrail – Audit Logging
Section 13: Glacier Storage
- How to Create Vaults?
- Working with Archives
- How to Access the Glacier vault using tools?
- Backups using Glacier
- What is Job Operations?
- What is Data Retrieval Policy Operations?
Section 14: Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- How to Create user accounts?
- How to Set up multi factor Authentication (MFA)?
- IAM Roles
- IAM Groups
- How to Delegation of User Permissions?
- How to Create of custom policies for delegation?
- How to Use Identity Providers?
- Accessing Cross-Account
- Account settings
- What is Credential Report?
- Encryption – Key Management Service (KMS)
Section 15: Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Setting up the different types of networks in AWS
- How to Create custom VPC?
- What is NACLs & Security Groups?
- How to Create Internet Gateway(IGW)?
- How to Connect to instances in the gateway?
- What is Subnets, Route Tables & Association?
- NAT Instances & NAT-Gateways
- DHCP Options Sets & DNS
- VPC Peering
- Overview of VPN and its components
Section 16: Route 53
- How to Configure Amazon Route 53 as Your DNS Service?
- How to Register a Domain Name and Configure Amazon Route 53 as the DNS Service?
- DNS Service Migration for an Existing Domain to Amazon Route 53
- How to Create a Sub domain that Uses Amazon Route 53 without Migrating the Parent Domain?
- How to Work with Public Hosted Zones?
- How to Work with Private Hosted Zones?
- How to Work with Resource Record Sets?
- Health Checks and DNS Failover
- Health Checks – Creation, Updation, and Deletion
- How to Transfer a Domain from a Different AWS Account or Registrar?
- How to Use IAM to Control Access to Amazon Route 53 Resources?
Section 17: Cloud watch
- Debugging cloud issues
- AWS Service Health Dashboard Monitoring
- Cloud watch Monitoring
- How to get statistics for a specific EC2 instance?
- How to get aggregated statistics?
- Metrics for other AWS Services and related namespaces
- How to Set up notifications?
Section 18: Simple Notification Services (SNS)
- How to Create a topic?
- How to Subscribe to topic via Email?
- How to set notification for EC2 instance changes?
Section 19: Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- How to Create a queue?
- How to Send messages to the queue?
- Sending Simple Notification Services to Simple Queue Services
- Retrieving messages from Simple Queue Services
Section 20: Simple Email Services (SES)
- How to Set up email domain?
- Limits of Simple Email Services
- Test Email setup
Section 21: Elastic Beanstalk
- How to Create Web-App using Elastic Beanstalk?
- How to Build a sample application using Beanstalk?
- How to modify the properties of deployment?
Section 22: Relational Database Service (RDS)
- What is DB Instances?
- How to Select the DB-Engine?
- How to Configure the Database Server?
- How to Create the Database?
- How to Set up automatic backups, snapshots & restores?
- Authorizing access to the DB with RDS Security Groups
- DB Instance Replication
- Security: Using IAM to Manage Access to Amazon RDS Resources
- What is RDS Limits?
- How to Manage MySql Database server?
- DB Instance Life Cycle: How to Rename a DB Instance
- How to Delete or Reboot a DB Instance?
- How to work with Storage Types?
- How to Upgrade a DB Instance?
- How to work with Option Groups & DB Parameter Groups?
- How to work with Reserved DB Instances?
- What is Monitoring?
- What is Database Log Files?
Section 23: Cloud Front
- How Cloud Front Delivers the Content?
- How to Work with Distributions?
- How to Work with Web Distributions?
- How to Work with Objects?
- Request and Response Behaviour
- How to Serve Private Content through Cloud Front?
- Accessing Objects using HTTPS Connection
- How to Use IAM to Control Access to Cloud Front Resources?
- How to Monitor Cloud Front Activity Using CloudWatch?
Section 24: ElastiCache
- Introduction to ElastiCache Terminology and Concepts
- How to take Backup and How to Restore?
- What is Clusters Explanation ( Memcached and Redis )?
- Cloud Watch Metrics with ElastiCache
- How to Manage ElastiCache?
- How to Manage Replication Groups?
- DNS Names and Underlying IP
Section 25: Cloud Formation
- How to Build AWS infrastructure as a code?
- Sample templates – Utilization
- JSON – Introduction
Section 26: Use Cases
- Cloud Architecture and its Best Practices
- How to Optimize the Cost?
- Security Considerations
- How to Calculate the Cost?
- AWS CLI & use case to check instance, ELB, EBS states
- How to Build a simple web application in the AWS cloud?
- Certification Track & guidance
Learning Outcomes of our Best AWS Training
Our AWS Course content designed by industry experts to make our candidates as AWS Professionals.
- Understood AWS Architecture and Good Knowledge in different cloud computing Models.
- Become a Master in 25+ AWS Services
- Have undergone Reat-time projects by using Compute, Storage, Database, Security, Networking and Application Services.
- Knowledge in AWS Mail Service.
- Create user account in cloud and start use maximum of services.
- Knowledge in host real-time projects in Cloud.
Queries You may have
AWS Certification – according to the official AWS Certification website, the candidate applying for examination must have a practical hands-on experience to clear the AWS Certification exam. Credo Systemz provides the best hands-on AWS Training in Chennai to provide the candidate with the practical orientation and help them to successfully get AWS certified.
The team has drafted the training course plan with utmost care, so to provide the best hands-on AWS Training in Chennai with the practical orientation, and help them to successfully get AWS certified. All required content related tutorials will be shared with the candidate as well
Reach us @ +91-44-4215 0899 / 98844 12301, for our Career guidance expert team, to brief more in detail on this subject, and assist you with your questions.
This being the most frequently asked question by our joiners enquiring on our AWS training in Chennai, we have an answer,
Amazon Web Services being a high in demand trending technology, comes with added benefits,
- Easy to Use
- Cost – Effective
- Scalable and High Performance Secure
|AWS Certification Exam Fees|
|AWS Foundational Level Certification Exam Fees||100 USD||6870 INR|
|AWS Associate Level Certification Exam Fees||150 USD||10306 INR|
|AWS Professional Level Certification Exam Fees||300 USD||20612 INR|
AWS Classroom Training in Chennai:
- Regular classroom-based training: 4 weeks, 90 minutes of Practical + Theory session per day.
- Fast Track (1-1): 15 days.
- Choose your options for weekday or weekend classroom training.
- Online 1-1 training - please send us your request here or call +91-44-4215 0899 / 98844 12301
- Assessments - Our training pattern includes conducting frequent assessments to understand your technical competence & brief your areas of improvement, during the tenure of the course.
- Interview Questionnaire - At Credo Systemz, a dedicated team is available to collate the frequently asked questions in the Top MNCs, and will share the questionnaire with our candidates.
- Mock Interviews - At the end of the course, a team of highly qualified real-time IT technical experts from the industry assess your knowledge on the language, by conducting interviews, and share the feedback so you can crack the interview with confidence & at ease.
- Resume Building Services – Expert trainers guide our candidates on the Resume preparation which will profoundly help you put your career on track.
Credo systemz offers Class room training, online training and Corporate Training. The training will be provided by expert trainers having more than 10+years IT experience currently working in the Industry.
Book Your Free Demo Session: +91-9884412301
Amazon Web Services Training in Chennai
Credo Systemz provides an affordable AWS Training in Chennai which provides ultimate support to the candidates. Our Amazon web services course content covers all the topics from basics like networking and could computing introduction to advanced topics such as cloud front, elastic cache, and also cloud formation. This unique hands-on training program helps the candidates to be highly qualified Amazon Web Service administrators in this industry. Minimum amazon web services training cost in Chennai while comparing others since providing the best training in the city.
Cloud Computing training in Chennai with AWS Certification is much needed now because of its market growth. The survey says the worldwide market growth of Cloud computing increasing at an average of 30%. In that “Amazon Web Services” is the best and most used cloud service platform.
AWS Training with Placement in Chennai
Our AWS training will also suits for the candidates who are looking for career change or job opportunity as a AWS developer. The training pattern is completely of hands-on approach with live projects and case studies handled by certified AWS developers, through which you easily be an expert in handling Amazon Web Services and get your dream job.
Crack Your Interview Easily – Top 100 AWS Interview Questions and Answer
AWS Online Training India
As we all know the demand for Cloud Computing is increasing day by day hence it is the right time to learn AWS. Our AWS Online Certification training will help you learn AWS online through step by step process from certified cloud developers.
Gallery: Events, Workshops, Walk-in drive
Ranked as Best AWS Training in Chennai
- Credo Systemz ranked as the No.1 AWS Training institute in Chennai, and have successfully trained 1500+ IT professionals.
- Detailed Course Plan to help both Fresher & Experienced Professionals, detailing on 20+ services.
- In addition, proividing the Real Time Practical oriented Amazon Web Services Training in Velachery and OMR.
- Skilled & expert trainers with 10+ years of IT industry experience. Most Importantly AWS Certification Course is handled by AWS Professional Level Certified Trainers
- Flexible AWS training program in Weekdays, Weekends and Online as well.
- Complete Hands-on AWS training in Chennai with 100% Placement Assistance.
- Specially designed AWS Certification course content which covers more than 20+ services.
- In reality providing the best AWS training in Chennai with minimum AWS course fees in Chennai.
- Suggested by more than 2000+ amazon certified candidates as AWS authorized training center in Chennai.
- To cater to any special needs of the candidates, we offer Online AWS Training program as well.
- Professional teams to assist with Career guidance, Interview preparation, Mock Interviews, Placement Counselling, AWS Certification Assistance, Resume writing and Job updates.
- Our unique AWS Course syllabus suits for both Freshers and Experienced Professionals.
- Ranked as Best AWS Training Institute in Chennai providing best AWS training in the city with nominal course fees. Above all, attend the 1st AWS session for free !!
AWS Training in Credo Systemz – Reviews
I am Rajesh and did my Amazon Web Services training @ Credo Systemz. I am completely satisfied with the course. My trainer is very professional and explained all the topics very clearly with examples. This course is a very good mixture of theoretical and practical sessions. In this institute AWS training fees are really applicable to all. If my friends ask, I will surely refer my friends to take AWS Course @ Credo Systemz. Thank you Credo Systemz
Hai guys .. This is Vishnu and I Completed my Amazon Web Services Training in chennai at Credo Systemz. The course content was really excellent and updated topics which useful to get more knowledge about AWS. My trainer was very knowledgeable and cleared doubts clearly. All training session are very interactive and give more examples for every topics. I highly recommended Credo Systemz for doing AWS training in chennai..
This is Vikash.. Overall Amazon web service course in Credo Systemz was very nice, Completed all the topic thoroughly. My Trainer explained all the topics very clearly with real time practical examples which made the AWS training session very interactive. I'm sure now that I can deal with any type of AWS projects. Thank you Credo for give best AWS training..
Hai I am Jagathish, I Completed Amazon Web Services training in Credo Systemz. Joined here after had a free demo session with the trainer. He explained the concepts very clearly, He taught all AWS training topics with real time examples. Minimum AWS course fees in chennai when comparing with other institutes though providing the best aws certification course. The course content starts from basics and then moves to advanced concepts which is helpful to learn the concepts clearly.
I will say Credo Systemz is a good place for your AWS Certification in Chennai. I recently completed my AWS training in Chennai. My trainer is a well experienced person, helped me through out the training with his own experiences without any second thought. I am very much thankful to my trainer and Credo Systemz for providing this best AWS training in Chennai.
Successfully completed my AWS solution architect certification after completing my aws course in Credo Systemz. Thank You
As network engineer I choose AWS certification for my future career, Joined Credo Systemz AWS training center in Velachery. The trainer here handled the session with the real time scenarios from his own experience. Assisted me whenever I need and also gave tips to clear the exam easily. AWS solution architect is my first certification exam and I have completed it successfully. Thank you Credo Systemz and my trainer.
Myself Sherlin joined Credo Systemz to be a certified AWS administrator for my career growth, AWS course here went practically with all the needed aws services for examination. After the session I have applied for AWS SysOps administrator examination and cleared it easily because of my trainer’s guidance during the training.
Hi everyone, I am Beula from Madurai. Joined in Credo Systemz AWS Training in Velachery in May month. As I already have work experience as a support engineer I joined here to get my AWS certification and as planned I have now completed my AWS Associate level certification examination. The trainer and the training here helped me a lot to clear my certification easily. Also, the AWS training cost in Chennai is also feasible and worth paying. You can definitely learn all the important services here practically.
Definitely a top-notch quality AWS training program in Chennai, Since the trainer here is Professional level AWS Certified solution architect he guided me well in getting my certification. The AWS WhatsApp group which they created helped me to clear the queries at any time. I would definitely suggest Credo Systemz as AWS authorized training partner in Chennai to get your amazon aws certification.
Most Popular Regions
- AWS Training in Pallikarnai
- AWS Training in Saidapet
- AWS Training in Vadapalani
- AWS Training in Koyambedu
- AWS Training in Porur