Enroll Now for a Career Change!
AWS Course Program Features
Acquire AWS training in Chennai from the leading AWS training provider that brings a consistent career & scope in AWS. Additionally, our AWS course in Chennai holds more than 30+ cloud services- which are the most important Amazon Web Services to accomplish your AWS certifications. As a passionate individual joining our AWS course in Chennai the training program will help you to be a Certified Cloud Specialist Developer, SysOps and AWS Solutions Architect. Due to huge demand, the need of Cloud computing professionals are increased in each and every year, so this is the right time. For more details: 9600112302
Upcoming AWS training in Chennai Batches
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Why should you join us?
Real Time Projects
Learn the various services of Amazon Web Services with the help of live projects based on the selected use cases.List of Projects
Coding exercises is followed with theory classes with no rush for building the strong foundation.Training Assignments
Professional AWS expert frames the standard AWS curriculum and deliver it with quality training and support.Trainer Profile
Lifetime Support & Access
With the help of our 24x7 online support team and our LMS, you can get your lifetime access and support for more guidance.Join Technical Forum
To assist in grabbing the dream job, we have the Placement Team providing mock interviews, job details, career support.Recent Placements
Our AWS services course content covers all the latest topics from basics like networking and cloud computing introduction to advanced topics from the scratch such as cloud front, elastic cache, and also cloud formation, etc.,
Section 1: Cloud computing Introduction
- History of Cloud Computing
- Concept of Client Server Computing
- Distributed Computing and its Challenges
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Advantages of Cloud Computing
- History of Cloud Computing
- Concept of Client Server Computing
Get detailed AWS course content Download AWS Brochure & Projects
Section 2: Cloud Computing Deployment Models
- Introduction of Private Cloud
- Understanding Public Cloud?
- Overview of Hybrid Cloud?
Section 3: Cloud Delivery/Service Models
- What is Software as a Service (SaaS)?
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)?
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)?
Section 4: Basics of Linux
- Basic Linux Commands
- Basic Linux Administration
Section 5: Introduction to AWS Services
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Elastic File System (EFS)
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Amazon Glacier
- Import/Export (Snowball)
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Elastic Network Interface (ENI)
- Direct Connect
- Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- Simple Notification Services (SNS)
- Server less computing (Lambda)
- Import/Export (Snowball)
- Code Commit
- Cloud Trail
- Elastic Beanstack
- Cloud Front
- Auto Scaling
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Simple Email Services (SES)
- Simple Queue Services (SQS)
- Simple Notification Services (SNS)
- Elastic Beanstalk
- Server less computing (Lambda)
- Cloud Trail
- Cloud Watch
- Cloud Front
- Cloud Formation
- Elastic Container Registry - Quick Intro
- Elastic Container Service - Quick Intro
Section 6: Introduction to AWS
- AWS Global Infrastructure
- Understanding of Regions & Availability Zones (AZ)
- Overview & Benefits of Edge Locations
- Creating Free Tier Account in AWS
- Introduction of AWS Management Console / CLI / SDK
Section 7: Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Deep knowledge on EC2
- Working with Security, Key Pairs, Tags
- Understanding on Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
- Importance of Elastic IP
- Storage options in EC2
- Building an Elastic Cloud Computing Windows instance & Linux Instance
- Bootstrapping with user-data
- Security Set up
- Security with Key Pairs
- Working with Security Group
- Different IPs assigned to an Elastic Cloud Computing instance
- Assigning Elastic IPs
- Login/Access to EC2 instance
- Creating your own custom AMI, Registering & Granting access to AMI
- Placement groups
- EC2 instance protection
- Instance Roles
- Elastic Network Interfaces (ENIs)
- Resources and Tags
- Accessing Meta-Data & use cases.
- Launch of Linux EC2 instance
- Apache installation
- Securing instance
- Launching webserver
- Launching Windows EC2 instance
- Image creation
- Instance launch from image
- Assign Elastic IP to EC2
Section 8: Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- What is Elastic Block Store (EBS)?
- EBS Volume Types
- What is EBS Encryption?
- EBS Performance
- Instance Store volumes
- Instance Stores Available on Instance Types
- Instance Store Usage Scenarios
- Adding Instance Store Volumes to an AMI
- Optimize the Disk Performance
- Create and delete volumes
- Attach and detach volumes
- Mount and Unmount the attached volume
- Increase the volume size
- Create snapshots
- How to Create Volumes & AMIs from Snapshots?
- Cross-Region snapshot copy & use cases.
- Creating new EBS block
- Attaching the new block to Linux instance
- Formatting the block
- Using the block for storage
- Handling IOPS details
- Detaching and attaching the block to new instance
- EBS Demo in Windows
- Mount / Unmount the volume
- Switching the block to new zone
- Creating EBS Using snapshots
- Handling the new EBS block for Windows instance
Section 9: Elastic File System (EFS)
- Understanding of EFS
- Mounting & Unmounting Details
- Security in EFS
- What is Elastic File System (EFS)?
- Working with EFS resources
- Mounting EFS File Systems
- Managing EFS
- Monitoring file systems
- Data Protection for EFS
- Creating a file system
- Deleting a file system
- Creating & managing mount targets
- Creating Security groups
- Creating policies
- Understanding of API
Section 10: Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Understanding of Storage classes in S3
- Benefits of S3
- Understanding of components in S3
- Security / Policy in Buckets & Objects
- How to Create and delete buckets?
- How to Add objects to buckets?
- Getting the objects
- Deleting the objects
- What is Notifications?
- S3 storage and it’s usage
- How to Work with Permissions of S3, Access Control, Bucket policy?
- Types of S3 Data encryption
- S3 Objects Enable Versioning and Logging
- Overview of S3 Lifecycle rules
- Accessing the Simple Storage Services with Tools
- How to Host a Static Website?
- Cross-Origin - Resource Sharing
- Cross-region - replication
- AWS CloudTrail - Audit Logging
- Creation of S3 buckets
- Loading objects and folders in buckets
- Securing objects
- Using Access policies
- Dealing with access control lists
- Using buckets and objects features
- Creating the bucket as webserver
- Hosting a website in S3
- Access S3 from EC2 Instance
- Cross Region Replication
- S3 command line interface
- Accessing S3 using Python
- Generating Policy using Policy Generator
Section 11: Amazon Glacier
- Understanding of Glacier
- Benefits of Glacier
- How to Create Vaults?
- Working with Archives
- Access the Glacier vault using tools
- Backups using Glacier
- Understanding Job Operations
- What is Data Retrieval Policy Operations?
- Creation of Glacier vaults
- Working with FastGlacier
- Details on archive id, checksum, location and S3 lifecycle management
Section 12: Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Understanding of VPC
- Components in VPC
- Architecting the business requirements into AWS Services
- Depth Knowledge of CIDR and understanding of Ipv4
- Setting up the different types of networks in AWS
- Understanding of CIDR
- Working with ipv4 Ipaddress
- How to Create custom VPC?
- What is NACLs & Security Groups?
- Create Internet Gateway(IGW)
- Connect to instances in the gateway
- What is Subnets, Route Tables & Association?
- NAT Instances & NAT-Gateways
- DHCP Options Sets & DNS
- VPC Peering
- Overview of VPN and its components
- Exclusive demo on VPC scenario 1 and Scenario 2
- Creation and configuring the IP Address for VPC
- Creation of subnet
- Configuring route table
- Access S3 from Private Subnet
- Creation of internet gateways
- Security group creation
- Launch of NAT instances
- Launch of NAT Gateways
- Usage of VPC Wizard
Section 13: Elastic Network Interface (ENI)
- Understanding of ENI
- Up the secondary server by using secondary ENI
- Understanding of Network Interface
- Use case of ENI
- Enabling Management Traffic by using ENI
- Attach ENI to EC2 Instances
- Launch EC2 Instances
- Create ENI
- Attach ENI to EC2 Instance
- Create EIP and attach to ENI
- Detach and attach to secondary Instance
Section 14: Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Relational Database Service in AWS
- Types of DB engines in RDS
- Launching MySQL DB
- What is DB Instances?
- Select the DB-Engine
- Configure the Database Server
- Creating the Database
- How to Set up automatic backups, snapshots & restores?
- Authorizing access to the DB with RDS Security Groups
- DB Instance Replication
- Security: Using IAM to Manage Access to Amazon RDS Resources
- What is RDS Limits?
- How to Manage MySql Database server?
- DB Instance Life Cycle: How to Rename a DB Instance
- How to Delete or Reboot a DB Instance?
- Overview of Storage Types
- Upgrade a DB Instance
- Option Groups & DB Parameter Groups
- How to work with Reserved DB Instances?
- Understanding Monitoring
- What is Database Log Files?
- Choosing the DB engine
- Selecting the DB version
- Configuring the deployment details
- Using credentials and default DB details
- Configuring VPC and Subnets
- Enabling logs
- Enabling security via security groups and IAM policies
- Usage on upgrades and maintenance window
- Snapshot creation
- Launch of RDS instance in Linux
Section 15: Amazon DynamoDB
- Understanding of NO-SQL DB
- Benefits of DynamoDB
- Working on DynamoDB
- Creating the Database
- How to Set up automatic backups, snapshots & restores?
- Working with Tables & Data
- Working with Items & Attributes
- Working with Queries
- Working with Scans
- Improving Data Access with Secondary Indexes
- DynamoDB Backups
- Creating a table
- Insert/Update the data in the console
- Connect DynamoDB from the application
- Enabling logs
- Enabling security via security groups and IAM policies
Section 16: Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- Elastic Load Balancer and types of ELB
- Components & Policies in ELB
- What is ELB?
- How ELB Works?
- Types of ELB
- How to Create load balancer
- What is Internal& External Load balancers?
- Load balancing protocols
- What is Listener Configurations?
- What is SSL Negotiation Configurations?
- How to Attach & Detach Subnets?
- To create Security groups for the load balancer?
- What is Cross-Zone Load Balancing?
- How to Configure health check for the load balancer?
- Sticky Sessions
- How to Add multiple instances to the load balancer?
- Overview ofCustom Domain Names?
- What is DNS Fail over?
- Monitoring and Logging
- What is Connection Draining?
- ELB traffic logging
- Launching EC2 instances and configure Classic Load Balancer
- Working with Application Load Balancer
- Working with Route53 & ELB
Section 17: Route 53
- Host the custom domain using Route53
- Configure Amazon Route 53 as Your DNS Service
- Register a Domain Name and Configure Amazon Route 53 as the DNS Service
- DNS Service Migration for an Existing Domain to Amazon Route 53
- Create a Sub domain that Uses Amazon Route 53 without Migrating the Parent Domain with Public Hosted Zones
- To Work with Private Hosted Zones
- Work with Resource Record Sets
- Overview of Health Checks and DNS Failover
- Health Checks - Creation, Updating, and Deletion
- Transfer a Domain from a Different AWS Account or Registrar
- To Use IAM to Control Access to Amazon Route 53 Resources?
- Launch of EC2 instance
- Creation of Apache Webserver
- Enabling Static IP
- Adding hosted zones
- Fetching name server details
- Linking the name server details with our DNS provider
- Creation of Record set
- Using the domain name to see the webpages instead of IP Address
Section 18: Autoscaling
- Setup and configure Auto-scaling
- Introduction to auto scaling
- Auto scaling components
- Advantages of auto scaling
- Launch configuration Prerequisites.
- How to Create launch configuration?
- Creation of Auto Scaling Groups (ASG)?
- How to Attach & Detach EC2 Instances in ASG?
- configure auto scaling policies based on the Load on EC2 instances?
- Auto scaling with Elastic Load balancer (ELB)?
- Removing the Instances Temporarily
- Suspend and Resume Process
- Shut Down - Auto Scaling Process
- Monitoring - Auto Scaling Instances
- Health Checks
- Getting Notifications When ASG Changes
- Creation of EC2 webservers
- Creation of Load balancer
- Configuring healthy and unhealthy threshold
- Picking the loadbalancer application, network and classical
- Registering the EC2 instances
- Validation of load balancing
- Configuring Autoscaling
- Creation of Launch Configuration
- Configuring Min, Max and Desired count on instances
- Validation autoscaling
Section 19: Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Managing users, groups
- Permissions to allow / deny
- Custom policies to access AWS resources
- Create user accounts
- How to Set up multi factor Authentication (MFA)?
- IAM Roles
- IAM Groups
- Delegation of User Permissions
- Create of custom policies for delegation
- How to Use Identity Providers?
- Accessing Cross-Account
- Account settings
- Creating sub users
- Providing UI and CLI access
- Assigning permissions
- Creating policies in JSON
- Usage of Groups
- Roles revisited
- Password Management
- Overview on MFA
Section 20: Simple Email Services (SES)
- Understanding of SES
- Use cases of SES
- How to Set up email domain?
- Limits of Simple Email Services
- Test Email setup
- Adding and validating Emails in AWS
- Triggering Emails manually using RAW email feature
- Triggering emails via Python scripts
Section 21: Simple Queue Services (SQS)
- Understanding of SQS
- Types of SQS
- Create a queue
- How to Send messages to the queue?
- Sending Simple Notification Services to Simple Queue Services
- Retrieving messages from Simple Queue Services
- Creation of Standard queues
- Configuration of queues
- Handling message pooling
- Creation of FIFO queues
- Accessing the queue via Python scripts
- Pushing and Pulling the messages from queue using Python scripts
Section 22: Simple Notification Services (SNS)
- Subscription and send mail to the subscriber
- Create a topic and add SNS
- Create a topic
- Subscribe to topic via Email
- How to set notification for EC2 instance changes?
- Creation of SNS Topic
- Usage of subscription
- Linking the subscription to a topic
- Visualizing the notification using topic
Section 23: AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Understanding of Elastic Beanstalk
- Deploying an application
- Create Web-App using Elastic Beanstalk
- Build a sample application using Beanstalk
- Modify the properties of deployment
- Deploy v2.0 into Elastic Beanstalk
- Creation of Beanstalk Application
- Creation of a new environment under the application
- Launch of a webserver using Beanstalk
- Configuring the environment
- Enabling notification for the environment
- Usage on version control on beanstalk
Section 24: Server less computing (Lambda)
- Understanding the functions in Lambda
- Languages to write a code in Lambda
- Overview of Lambda
- How Lambda works ?
- Benefits of Lambda
- Create a function in Lambda
- Trigger the function
- Trigger the function from S3
- Create a function and trigger to start EC2 Instance
- Create a function and trigger to stop EC2 Instance
- Scheduling Auto start/stop the instances
Section 25: CloudTrail
- Logging the actions
- How CloudTrail Works?
- CloudTrail Workflow
- Setup & configure CloudTrail
- Benefits of CloudTrail
- Enable CloudTrail
- Working with CloudTrail
- Working with CloudTrail Log Files
- Security in CloudTrail
Section 26: CloudWatch
- Monitor the services using CloudWatch
- Debugging cloud issues
- AWS Service Health Dashboard Monitoring
- Cloud watch Monitoring
- How to get statistics for a specific EC2 instance?
- Aggregated statistics
- Metrics for other AWS Services and related namespaces
- How to Set up notifications?
- Dealing with metrics of all AWS services
- Creation of Alarm
- Linking the alarm with SNS topic
- Manually triggering an event to validate the alarm and SNS
Section 27: CloudFront
- Understanding CloudFront
- Enabling CloudFront to your website
- How Cloud Front Delivers the Content?
- Web Distributions
- How to Work withObjects?
- Request and Response Behavior
- How to Serve Private Content through Cloud Front?
- Accessing Objects using HTTPS Connection
- How to Use IAM to Control Access to Cloud Front Resources?
- Monitor CloudFront Activity Using Cloud Watch
- Creation of Distribution
- Enable of Distribution
- Using S3 bucket for static contents
- Creating root object
- Enabling the HTTP/HTTPS protocols
- Usage of own domain
- Using the CloudFront URL for accessing the webpage
- Check on statistics
Section 28: CloudFormation
- Understanding CloudFormation Templates
- Creation of Stacks
- Deploy the AWS resources in quicker way
- How to Build AWS infrastructure as a code?
- Components in CloudFormation
- Sample templates - Utilization
- JSON – Introduction
- YAML – Introduction
- Updating Stacks
- Create S3 Bucket using CF template
- S3 Bucket with Bucket Name
- S3 Bucket with Retain resources
- Website Hosting in S3
- Create EC2 Instance using CF template
- EC2 Instance with EIP (Update resources by using Change Sets)
- Deploy PHP application
Request a Free Demo
AWS Realtime Projects Covered
Our unique AWS training in Chennai hands-on training program, supports the candidates to get highly qualified with Amazon Web Service administrators in this industry. Also, the Minimum amazon web services training cost in Chennai- while comparing others yet providing the best training in the city.
Deploy a Windows Virtual Machine
By using Amazon Lightsail you will deploy a VM in AWS. The Cloud platform Amazon Lightsail which provides all the required resources to deploy and build websites or Applications.
Create a Serverless Web App
By using the Top AWS services like AWS Amplify, Amazon Cognito, Amazon API Gateway and AWS Lambda, Amazon DynamoDB, etc., We will implement Rest APIs in this project.
Create and mount an Amazon EFS file system
Create and mount an Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS) file system to an Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) instance using the EC2 Launch Instance Wizard.
AWS Services Covered
Credo Systemz AWS training curricullum incorporates significant AWS services which are utilized in the current Industry as per today’s stats.
AWS Skills Covered
AWS EC2 and Elastic Beanstalk
CloudWatch and IAM
AWS Well-Architected Framework
AWS Security Services
AWS Global Infrastructure
AWS Command Line Interface
Modes of Training
One to One Training
AWS Training in Chennai Reviews
Cloud DevOps Architect
My overall experience was great with Credo Systemz. At first my demo session itself, I found its very informative and valuable for doing my AWS certification training. Also, the material which is live video recordings was very helpful. Had a Professional structured training with important Amazon Web Service. Also, I would like to refer, credo Systemz is the best aws training center in chennai.
Cloud Solution Architect
First of all, I have been very impressed with Credo Systemz’s Course Syllabus which is covered all the important Amazon Web Services. In addition to, all the services explained in a simple and practical way. Mentor having great knowledge of AWS. Likewise, he helped me to clear AWS solution architect certification. Credo Systemz’s aws training chennai made my career growth. Thank you.
Senior Cloud Developer
Definitely a top-notch quality AWS training in Chennai, Since the trainer here is Professional level AWS Certified solution architect he guided me well in getting my certification. The AWS WhatsApp group which they created helped me to clear the queries at any time. I would definitely suggest Credo Systemz as AWS authorized training partner in Chennai to get your amazon aws certification.
Cloud Solution Architect
Hi everyone, I am Karishma from Chennai. Joined in Credo Systemz AWS Training in Chennai in May month. As I already have work experience as a support engineer I joined here to get my AWS certification and as planned I have now completed my AWS Associate level certification examination. The trainer and the aws training in chennai, here helped me a lot to clear my certification easily.
Myself Senthil joined Credo Systemz to be a certified AWS administrator for my career growth, AWS course here went practically with all the needed aws services for examination. After the session I have applied for AWS SysOps administrator examination and cleared it easily because of my trainer’s guidance during the training. Now I'm AWS Certified and I got my Dream Job. For sure, I will recommed to my friends for this valuable AWS training in Chennai.
AWS Solution Architect
I will say Credo Systemz is a good place for your AWS Certification in Chennai. I recently completed my AWS training in Chennai. My trainer is a well experienced person, helped me through out the training with his own experiences without any second thought. Most importantly, the course content starts from basics and then moves to advanced concepts which is helpful to learn the concepts clearly. I am very much thankful to my trainer and Credo Systemz for providing this best AWS training in Chennai.
Our Trainee Video Reviews
Our Alumni Work At
Credo Systemz has placed thousands of students in various top multinational
witnessing the progress of our alumni gives us immense gratification.
AWS Training in Chennai - Overview
As Ranked No.1 AWS Training in Chennai, we have a team of highly qualified instructors with 10+ years of IT professional experience, mentoring the candidates for the AWS training in Chennai. Our AWS Certified Solutions Architect in Chennai starts from basic to advanced level concepts such as cloud formation, cloud front, cloud formation, IAM, VPC, SNS, SES, RDS, etc. Likewise, Credo Systemz is well-known for Best AWS certification training Chennai along with job assistance. Read More >>
At Credo Systemz, AWS certification cost in Chennai is so affordable and having all the latest AWS services to complete your AWS certification easily. Looking for Best AWS Training in Chennai? You reached the right place. Yes we are proving AWS Course in Chennai Velachery & OMR as an Advanced level from the scratch. Let’s take a look about the basics of AWS Training in Chennai.
Prerequisites to learn Amazon Web Services ?
Amazon Web Services, famously called AWS, is a complete, secure cloud administrations Platform with an extensive variety of framework administrations that is leading in the IT industry. The Prerequisites to learn AWS Cloud Platform are,
- Firstly, Basic understanding of operating systems-The Fundamental concepts with operating systems-Windows, Linux and how they function.
- In addition, basic information on Virtualization-distributed computing, virtual machines.
- Basic Understandability of Networking and cloud computing.
- Also, knowledge about database and storage.
- On the other hand, basic command over coding.
We are here to help you. At Credo Systemz, AWS training in chennai every AWS concept is explained from basic to advanced level which means from the scratch. It’s not necessary that you should possess the prerequisites stated above. Likewise, coding background is not needed for your AWS career. Anyone can enter into AWS cloud computing career with passion using Credo Systemz AWS training in Chennai.
Highlights of AWS Training by Credo Systemz
Credo Systemz is the best AWS training provider which ensures quality training with practical oriented real-time experience. We strive to maintain our quality training experience for our aspirants with effective job assistance.
- First of all our, AWS Solutions Architect course will handle AWS certified & experienced professionals with in-depth subject knowledge and skillset.
- Secondly, Credo Systemz ranked as the No.1 AWS training institute in Chennai due to covering the most advanced AWS Services and specially designed AWS course content.
- Most importantly, the aspirants experience a real cloud environment by involving in real-time project scenarios & case studies during the AWS training in chennai.
- Further, Providing effective placement assistance & AWS Solutions Architect guidance to every individual candidate with a personal touch.
- Similarly, you will learn all the significant and most used Amazon Web Services during the session with a practical-oriented approach.
- During, our AWS Solutions Architect training chennai, we offer mock interviews, job updates and also regular trending updates on AWS & Cloud Computing.
- Likewise, we are the one with the best AWS training in Chennai with affordable course fees.
- Each AWS Certification session involves a clear explanation in a practical way with real-time scenarios, code review, doubt sessions, assessments.
- In addition, the AWS training in chennai program available online and in the classroom as weekend & weekday sessions.
List of skills covered in our Best AWS Training in Chennai
- Firstly, strong knowledge of cloud computing models.
- Understanding Linux concepts.
- Real-time experience with AWS architecture.
- Most imporatntly, mastering in 30+ AWS services with real-time projects.
- Cloud concepts with real-time projects.
- Above all, Depth understanding of storage, security and AWS mail services.
Why Choose Credo Systemz for AWS Training in Chennai?
Become a Cloud Expert with our Best AWS training in chennai and upskilling your carrier in the cloud. Also, We ensure every important, advanced concept of the AWS course will be in a detailed manner in a practical oriented approach and compare with real-time use cases. Most importantly, Our AWS experts have 10+ years of professional experience in the Cloud, who share their real project experiences, challenges, problem-solving skills. As a result, you will get the Best AWS Training in Chennai and become a skillful Cloud Professional.
During the AWS training in chennai, frequently we ensure that you are getting the best delivery of the quality course. On the other hand, Our dedicated Placement team helps you to improve your knowledge in terms of interview points and clear any levels of AWS Interviews that make us to be the Best AWS Training Institutes in Chennai. Credo Systemz is the only training institute that covers all the needed updated, advanced AWS Services. Check out our AWS Course content and explore our unique syllabus with more details. Likewise, Our aws training in chennai Course structure designed from the basic environment setups to High-level Services. So that you can learn AWS Course in Chennai easily and then get your dream job.
Benefits of AWS Certifications
Amazon Web Services is a most in-demand cloud platform that involves a collection of more than 100 cloud services. This is the most market lead in information technology so it’s very obvious the market needs most aspiring AWS cloud professionals with certifications. Start with Credo Systemz AWS training course for the successful completion of AWS Training in Chennai for Solutions Architect.Let’s see the benefits of AWS certifications.
- First of all, high Demand AWS Certified Experts-AWS Solution Architect Professional is the trend in the IT field in the next upcoming years to come. So start now so that you don't regret it later.
- Validate your Cloud knowledge and get a better career opportunity. It is very important to broaden your skillset using this certification.
- Allows you to expertise in the latest updated knowledge in Amazon Web Services. It acts as an appreciation with benefits for your efforts.
- To Display your dedication and commitment to the AWS cloud platform.
- Generally Limited difficulty in clearing AWS Certification that too not with our credo systemz AWS Solutions Architect Associate Certification.
- Increasing AWS Requirements in the market because cloud computing will be the leading technology in the future because every data set needs cloud storage.
- First Priority for AWS Certified Solution Architect Professional to attain job Opportunity which results in a better paycheck.
- More chances of expanding the professional network after becoming a successful certified Professionals.
Eligibility to join Credo Systemz’s AWS Training in Chennai
Credo Systemz’s AWS certification training is suitable for both freshers and experienced professionals. Our AWS training program is uniquely designed by industry experts with current industry requirements and updated regularly to meet industrial expectations. Importantly, If you are passionate to enter the Cloud computing platform, then Amazon Web Services is the trend.
The eligibility criteria for joining our AWS Training is chennai,
- Firstly, anyone who is interested and passionate about the AWS platform can take our AWS training in Chennai at Credo Systemz.
- Networking Professionals.
- Software Developers.
- Cloud Developers.
- DevOps Engineer.
- Database Professional.
AWS Job roles
Our real-time AWS certification training will ensure you fit into any level of typical job roles applicable to a cloud environment. As AWS is the hottest trend, a wide range of jobs are available in the cloud industries with different job roles. Whether you are a big data analyst, developer, admin you can start a successful career path by learning AWS with Credo Systemz's AWS Training in Chennai.
Let’s take a look,
- Software Engineer
- AWS system admin
- Cloud Architect
- AWS Cloud administrator
- AWS Developer
- AWS admin
- AWS Engineer
- DevOps(Development Operation)Engineer
AWS Salary details
If you are thinking about AWS training, then you must know the AWS salary details to choose your suitable career.
Amazon Web Services job opportunities are available as a high salary package with better career growth. According to the pay scale, there is some difference in AWS salaries for different factors, such as location and experience. The average salary of an AWS-certified professional is $383,000 per annum ranking as one of the highest-pay.
AWS Job Opportunities in India
Amazon Web Services is one of the top most in-demand cloud computing platforms around the world which results in raising AWS job opportunities for the professionally certified AWS Developers in India.
The latest report from AWS shares that India will need nine times as many digital workers in the year 2025. AWS cloud computing certification is considered one of the important skill sets required in the current digital job market. Cloud Computing upskilling solutions have been enabled in more numbers because of its need and requirement for more AWS developers in India.
Providing AWS Course in Chennai with Placement
Credo Systemz is named for its finest placement assistance working hard for the betterment of the trainees. We have a separate dedicated placement team coordinated by experienced professionals from the top MNCs in India. Our aws training in chennai program and placement assistance will suit both experienced and beginner-level candidates. On the other hand, Our aws certification training in chennai with placement follow a step-by-step approach to upskilling the candidate's skill set which helps to crack the interview easily.
- Resume Preparation
- Mock Interviews
- Course Completion Certification
- Latest Interview Questions updates
- Frequent Job update
- Assistance for your Placement
AWS Online Training India
Amazon Web Service is the most comprehensive and in-demand cloud platform with a secure system. Our AWS online training offers more than 30+ AWS services including networking, database, and storage. Credo Systemz’s best AWS online training syllabus is tailored by AWS experts.
- First of all, the best online training to get upgrade with your AWS certification.
- Learn Anywhere at Any time in your safe environment.
- Live Practical oriented sessions allow interaction with mentors.
- In addition, free Live Session Recording Videos to refer for a lifetime.
- Also, Study material documents will be provided through the mail.
- Most importantly, Our Online AWS certification course is flexible and convenient on your time.
- Gain a great understanding of Cloud concepts with Our Amazon Web Services training.
Top factors which makes us Best AWS Training in Chennai
- Firstly, Credo Systemz ranked as the No.1 AWS Training institute in Chennai. We have successfully trained 1500+ IT professionals.
- Detailed Unique Course Plan to help both Fresher & Experienced Professionals, detailing 20+ services.
- In addition, ours is the Real-Time Practical oriented AWS Training center in Chennai OMR and AWS training in Chennai Velachery.
- Likewise, AWS Certification Course in Chennai Velachery & OMR is handled by AWS Professional Level Certified Trainers who are Skilled & expert trainers with 10+ years of IT industry experience.
- In addition, flexible Amazon Web Services certification in Chennai on Weekdays, Weekends and Online as well.
- On the other hand, complete Hands-on AWS training in Chennai with 100% Placement Assistance.
- Specially designed AWS Certification course content which covers more than 20+ services.
- Moreover, in reality providing the best AWS training and certification in Chennai with minimum AWS course fees in Chennai.
- Most importantly, suggested by more than 2000+ amazon certified candidates as Amazon authorized training partner in Chennai.
- Moreover, to cater to any special needs of the candidates, we offer Online AWS Training program as well.
- On the other hand, Professional teams assist with Career guidance, Interview preparation and Mock Interviews. Also Placement Counselling, AWS Certification Assistance, Resume writing and Job updates.
- Further, our unique AWS Course syllabus suits for both Fresher and Experienced Professionals.
- In addition, Our ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ AWS training in chennai AWS training in chennai we are doing AWS Certification Exams in our AWS training center in Velachery and OMR.
- In conclusion, ranked as Best AWS Training Institute in Chennai providing best AWS courses in chennai city with nominal course fees. Above all, attend the 1st AWS session for free!! To attend free career counseling feel free to contact us via +91 9884412301. / +91 9600112302.
Frequent update about the latest job opportunities available in and around Chennai
Recent AWS Reviews
Our AWS Instructors - Industry Experts
Credo Systemz Aws Training in Chennai trainers are proficient AWS Engineers, especially subject experts who are solely responsible for providing effective training using real-world concepts. Our Trainers will deliver practical-oriented training which helps to gain in-depth knowledge in each and every concept. We have a separate interview process to pick the qualified trainer for our training.
- Credo Systemz's AWS training in Chennai Trainers are Professional cloud experts who have 15+ years of experience in cloud computing platform working in top MNC companies.
- Our Credo Systemz trainers have a thirst for knowledge whose aim is to make sure 100% satisfaction from their aspirants with advanced market-level skills.
- Most importantly, AWS Trainers offer quality training using real-time projects, scenarios using code review, assessments, and doubt sessions.
- Trainers are friendly, readily available and assist to clear the AWS certification exams with a personal touch.
- Our Trainers unique approach on Real-time projects, scenarios make the aspirants to feel the professional environment as working in the cloud platform.
- Trainer delivers each concept in a practical way from scratch which will be easy for any person to gain the needed knowledge.
- Credo Systemz’s trainers are working in Multinational companies such as CTS, Wipro, HCL, Accenture, Verizon, and Capgemini and having experience in multiple projects in real-time.
- Our Trainers are expert in the classroom, online as well as corporate training with Special attention for fresher, also able to handle single and group of candidates
- Above all, successfully Trained more than 1000+ satisfied candidates in a year with our AWS training in Chennai.
AWS Training Certification
Credo Systemz's certificate is highly recognized by 1000+ Global companies around the world.Credo Systemz’s Angular certification shows the skill set of the aspirants with global recognition.Download the certificate once you,
- Complete the AWS training program
- After successfully Completing the Realtime Industry projects
- Successful completion of given assignments
We intend our AWS course to upgrade your skills in the cloud computing domain. The job offers of AWS are highly increased with competitive salaries. Credo Systemz’s AWS training in chennai is more dynamic with the latest updated topics. In addition to the enhanced AWS skills, they increase its usability in most trending technologies such as Azure and DevOps.
AWS Training in Velachery | AWS Training in Adyar | AWS Training in Chennai | AWS Training with Placement in Chennai | AWS Training in OMR | AWS Training in Online | AWS Training with Placement | AWS Training with Certification | AWS Training in Shollinganallur | AWS Training Fees