- MongoDB is the leading NoSQL database, empowering businesses to be more agile and scalable. MongoDB saves data in binary JSON format which makes it easier to pass data between client and server.
- Express js is a minimal and flexible node.js web application framework, providing a robust set of features for building single and multi-page, and hybrid web applications.
- AngularJS lets you extend HTML vocabulary for your application. The resulting environment is extraordinarily expressive, readable, and quick to develop.
- Freshers those who have Interest in Web Technologies.
- UI Designers and Web Developers.
- Those who switching into Web Application Developments.
- Experienced Professionals in various Technologies.
You will be going through detailed 2 to 3 months of Mean Stack Hands-on training
- Detailed instructor led sessions to help you become a proficient Expert in Mean Stack.
- Build a Mean Stack professional portfolio by working on hands on assignments and projects.
- Personalised mentorship from professionals working in leading companies.
- Lifetime access to downloadable Mean Stack course materials, interview questions and project resources.
- If you are really interested in Web Development then MEAN stack is a perfect choice. You can handle both Front-end and backend. No need to depend on anyone.
- Almost all Top MNCs using MEAN stack in their projects. Obviously, there are huge openings for both Freshers and Experienced Professionals.
- MongoDB – 30 Hours
- Express JS - 10 Hours
- Angular 7 – 30 Hours
- Node JS – 30 Hours
- 3 Real-time Projects - In Credo Systemz, you are not just going to learn MEAN Stack. You will do 3 Realtime projects here. All the projects will be tested by our testing candidates. At the end of our Best MEAN Stack Developer Course, you become Master in Web Application.
- Assessments - Our training pattern includes conducting frequent assessments to understand your technical competence & brief your areas of improvement, during the tenure of the course.
- Interview Questionnaire - At Credo Systemz, a dedicated team is available to collate the frequently asked Interview questions in the Top MNCs, and will share the questionnaire with our candidates.
- Mock Interviews - At the end of the course, a team of highly qualified real-time IT technical experts from the industry assess your knowledge on the language, by conducting interviews, and share the feedback so you can crack the interview with confidence & at ease.
- Resume Building Services – Expert trainers guide our candidates on the Resume preparation which will profoundly help you put your career on track.