Enroll Now for a Career Change!
Primavera Course Program Features
Credo Systemz is the top-class software training institute renowned for its quality online training. More importantly, Primavera P6 Training in Johannesburg focuses on live, expert-led training.
- Real time online training
- Live trainers' supportive sessions
- Practical led theoretical classes with real-world examples
- highly experienced instructors
- expertly designed curriculum
- Lifetime Access to the Study Materials and Recorded Sessions
Upcoming Batches Dates for Primavera Training in Johannesburg
Online & Classroom Training
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Primavera Realtime Projects Covered
Our unique hands-on Primavera training program helps the candidates to be highly qualified Primavera Certified Professional in this industry.
Residential Apartment Construction Planning
During the P6 training, Residential Apartment 3 story construction project planning will be done the candidates with 9 to 10 WBS by creating the 50 + activities with relationships. Resources, Units and duration for each activity are clearly given the requirement document or project charter. Max duration / time, Resource Levelling, baseline, updating schedule and monitoring using Earned value to be done. All the training exercises can be practiced or applied and different schedule and cost reports will be generated for this project.
Power Plant Construction
During the P6 training, Power Plant Construction project planning will be done the candidates with 8 to 10 WBS by creating the 60 + activities with relationships. Resources (Labour, Non-Labour and Material), Units and duration for each activity are clearly given the requirement document or project charter. WBS can be given as Infrastructure,Sub Structure, SuperStructure, Mechanical, Electrical, Testing and Commissioning. Enriching candidates to think about design, Costing, Risk involved and closure documents as well.
Maintenance of Oil & Gas Plant Project
During the P6 training, Maintenance of Oil & Gas Plant Projectplanning will be done the candidates with 8 to 10 WBS by creating the 60 + activities with relationships. Resources (Labour, Non-Labour and Material), Units and duration for each activity are clearly given the requirement document or project charter. WBS can be given as Manifold facility, LNG Train, Utilities, Product Storage, Product Loading and Infrastructure. Enriching candidates to think about design, Costing, Risk involved and closure documents as well.
Primavera training in Johannesburg content covers the complete features (Basic + Advanced) of Oracle Primavera P6 Professional Project Management and all core concepts of Project Management with case studies.
Section 1: Introduction
- Introduction about Projects
- Introduction to Project Management
- Introduction to Primavera
- History of Planning
- Skills required for Planning
- Project Phases & Life Cycle
Get detailed Primavera course content Download Curriculum
Section 2: Primavera P6 Architecture
- Primavera P6 PPM vs EPPM vs Cloud
- Primavera Architecture in detail
- Database options in P6
Section 3: Portfolio Program & Project Structure Creation
- Setting up Enterprise Project Structure (EPS)
- Setting up Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS)
- User Administration
- User control & Limited Access Provisions
- Setting User Preferences
- Creating a Project
- Defining Project Status
- Setting up Project Dates
- Setting up Project Codes
- Project Parameters
- Creating Portfolio, Program and Project assigning responsible managers
- Understanding the project information and details in depth
- Primary settings to be done in P6 tool in User Preference and Admin Preferences
Section 4: Project Code and Calendars
- Project Codes
- Global Calendar
- Project Calendar
- Resource Calendar
- Creating Project Codes and performing it grouping option
- Creating all three types of Calendar – Work Week, Exception and Holiday setup
Section 5: Project Time Management, Section 5.1: WBS & Activities
- Creating Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Defining Work Package & Creating Project Activities
- Activity Codes
- Activity Types
- Duration Types
- Percentage Completion Types
- Activity Resource units loading
- Applying activities relationships (Logical connection)
- Relationship Types
- Creating Activity Steps
- Feeding Activity information to Execution Team
- Activity Summary
- Creating WBS, Work Package and activities – Understanding activity details
- Practicing on creating all types of activities
- Establishing relationship between activities – Four types
- Understanding duration types in activities and activity steps
Section 5.2: Scheduling and Constraints
- Scheduling Types
- Retained Logic
- Progress Override
- Actual Dates
- Scheduling Option
- Scheduling Logs
- Applying Constraint
- Types of Constraints
- Exercise for all scheduling types during out of sequence
- Applying different constraints in activities and understanding its behaviour
Section 6: Project Resource management
- Types of Resources
- Units of Measures
- Creating Resource
- Default & Maximum units per time
- Resource Price revisions
- Resource Shift Creation
- Assigning the resource to activities
- Resource Codes
- Creating Roles
- Assigning roles to resources
- Assigning roles to activities
- Resource Loading
- Resource Curves
- Bucket Loading
- Project Resources Levelling and it types
- Creating all three type of resources – Setting up appropriate units and maximum units
- Assigning roles to user
- Mapping or loading resources to project activities
- Applying resource curves based on working pattern expected
- Apply all types of resource levelling to avoid over allocation
Section 7: Project Cost Management
- Project Funding Sources
- Activity Costing
- Estimating Budgeted and Actual cost for Activities
- Establishing budgets for Work Packages
- Estimating Project Budgets
- Preparing Project Cash Flow
- Cost Comparison Analysis
- Cost Monitoring & Revisions
- Project Budget revisions
- Creating Funding source and Cost accounts
- Working with Budget log, spending plan and summary
- Comparison of budgeted cost and actual cost of all activities during execution
- Monitoring and revising cost after the comparison
Section 8: Project Risk Management
- Identifying Project Risk
- Categorizing Risk
- Risk Status
- Analysing Pre-Risk Impact
- Setting Risk control plan
- Post Risk Impact Analysis
- Finding Risk Cost
- Cause and Effect Analysis
- Creating Risk – Categorize it, Updating Pre-risk, Control plan and Post Risk Impact
- Mapping the risk to corresponding expected WBS or Activities
Section 9: Project Monitoring & Control
- Setting up & Assigning Baselines
- Apply Actuals
- Progress Update
- Look Ahead Schedule
- Delay Impact Analysis
- Earned Value Analysis
- S-Curve Analysis
- Usage of Project Thresholds
- Project Issue Register
- Working in Project Issues
- Project Tracking
- Baseline Creation & Assigning Baseline to the project – Comparison of baseline vs Actual
- Updating Project Progress – Manual,Update Progress and Apply Actuals
- Monitoring using Earned Value Graph and Tables – Percentage completion
- Setting Threshold through different parameter and triggering issues automatically
- Exercise for all four tracking layout views available in P6
Section 10: Schedule Comparison
- Importance of Schedule Comparison
- Visualizer Tool
- Comparing different version of projects
- Comparing different version of baselines
- Comparison general and advanced options in P6
- Creating new comparison
- Creating new comparison report version using existing version and opening the existing application version
- Analyzing the comparison report
Section 11: Reflections
- Copying Project and Reflections
- Difference between Project Copying and reflection
- Merging the changes to Source Project
- Create reflection of existing project and make changes in the copy
- Merging the changed version to the source
Section 12: Reporting
- Default Reports
- Global Reports
- Project reports
- Creating Report groups
- Creating Reports using Report Editor
- Creating Reports using Report Wizard
- Template Reporting
- Modifying existing reports
- Batch Reports – Creating and Running Batch Reports
- Procurement Report
- Project Progress Report
- Schedule Comparison Report
- Weekly Report
- Project Cost Report
- Project Closing Report
- Client Report
- Creating reports using both Report editor and Wizard
- Utilizing the default reports
- Customizing any type of report
- Creating and executing batch reports
- Generating reports in different file formats
Section 13: Other Features
- Managing Multiple Projects
- Project Work Products & Documents
- Creating Layouts and Maintaining layouts
- User Defined Fields
- Global Change
- Store Period Performances
- Recalculate Assignment Cost
- Import & Export the project data
- Global change usage in Calendar, Activity codes and Status indicators.
- Creating and saving Layouts for Cost, Baseline, Earned Value etc
- Import and Export for single and multiple projects
Section 14: Projects
- Commercial Building Planning loaded with 50+ Activities
- Residential Building - Villa Type
- Residential Building - Apartment Type
- Bridge Construction
- Power Plant Construction
- Maintenance of Oil & Gas Plant
Request a Free Demo
Book Your Free Demo Session
Our Primavera Course Program Schedule
Our Primavera Master course starts from very basic and ends up with App Optimization and Deploying your own solely developed Primavera app into the Real-world Server.
Modes of Training
One to One Training
Primavera Training Reviews
I completed my B.E mechanical Engineering. My dream is to be a planning engineer and most of my friends suggested me to do primavera course in Johannesburg and i choose credo systemz through internet. CREDO SYSTEMZ is the only training center covering entire primavera tool. My tutor teached us complete tool with most of short cuts and how to use the tool. Now my confidence level has been increased and thanks to CREDO SYSTEMZ.
Senior Engineer -Planning (MEP), Primavera/MSP
Based on my training experience, I would like to recommend Primavera certification training in Johannesburg at Credo Systemz that helped me to learn Primavera portfolio management tool successfully. My trainer explained every concept very clearly with practical training to effectively plan, manage, and execute projects and resources by maintaining a project’s timeline. I thank my trainer for his enormous support.
Credo Systemz is the right choice for learning Primavera P6 with practical oriented training of real world projects based on my personal experience. My trainer is a skilful expert who helped me in clearing my doubts and completing my projects. I got the best training with unique Primavera Course Content and acquired my dream job with the help of their placement assistance. Thanks to Credo Systemz!
Functional Lead Primavera
Recently, I joined training at credo systemz training institute to learn Primavera P6, a few months ago which was recommended by my friend. This Primavera course in Johannesburg helped me to expertise primavera P6 software using their theoretical and practical training with assessments, projects, code review and much more. Credo systemz is the reason that I completed Primavera training successfully with my dream job.
Project Planning Manager
I strongly recommend Credo systemz for learning Primavera training course in Johannesburg based on my training experience which helps me to develop knowledge, skill set with hands-on training. My trainer explains every concept in detail using many examples to meet the industrial standard, I successfully cleared the primavera portfolio management essentials exam and am working as a Project management expert. Thanks to my trainer and Credo Systemz.
Project Control Engineer
Currently, I am working as a planning engineer at Tata projects limited with the help of Primavera certification training in Johannesburg at credo systemz. This standard course helps me to gain the skills needed for a successful Primavera expert using projects in a real Project management environment. My trainer guides me in clearing my job interview with interview tips, resume building and latest interview questions with answers using the help of the placement team.
Our Social Media Reviews
Our Alumni Work At
Credo Systemz has placed thousands of students in various top multinational
witnessing the progress of our alumni gives us immense gratification.
Primavera Training in Johannesburg Overview
If your desired field is project management, Primavera is the inevitable, most advanced software.This Primavera training in Johannesburg is the best Primavera training program to master the Primavera P6 software. Our expert trainers carry out the Professional training to handle the project development process.Using practical approach, Primavera course in Johannesburg equips the students with essential skills.This standard course aim at career development along with advancement.
Primavera Course Highlights
- Our Primavera P6 Training aims at expertising professional knowledge of the Primavera software.
- With focused training, Enhance your standard ro perform project management activities. It includes tasks like managing, planning, executing, and allocating assets.
- Our Primavera mentors provide exclusive practical online sessions. Mainly It involves skills development.
- Upskilling in Primavera, To select the critical procedures for an effective project management plan. So, It ensures the essentials of Primavera, project activities, and more.
- To acquire proficiency, Our real-time Primavera Online Training in Johannesburg is the best.
The key features of Primavera Training in Johannesburg
- Solid establishment of Primavera fundamentals
- Hands-on experience in Project Portfolio
- Live, Instructor-led Online sessions
- Expert Project Management Trainers
- Classroom Learning and Practice Sessions
- Real time projects
- Recorded class room sessions
List of Skills covered in primavera Certification Course
The main aim of our Primavera training in Johannesburg is essential skills development to become Primavera professionals. We assist in developing the following skill set to become pro in the project management field.
- Our aspirants strive to understand the project management concepts to develop the project specifications,time schedules and budgets.
- Enhance the skills to convert the project into work breakdown structure. It helps to handle complex projects in our Primavera Course in Chennai..
- To develop Effective Project resource management by monitoring, and tracking progress.
- To assure risk management by scheduling meetings, fulfilling the requirements using our primavera training in Chennai.
- Resource,budget,time handling is the important skill which is developed using real world examples.
- Finally project comparison and reporting for analyzing the project results with our assignments and assessments. We assist in developing all the above necessary skill sets to become a project management expert.
The Prerequisites to learn Primavera P6 software,
- Basic understanding about the project management process.
- Knowledge of CPM/PERT and Gantt charts.
- Minimum knowledge about managing -scope,time, cost.
- Basics of Project human resource management, communication.
- Knowledge about project execution, budgeting, maintenance.
- Basic concepts of planning, reporting, operations.
Career Opportunities-Primavera Training in Johannesburg
Oracle Primavera P6 is the leading project management tool. So, It allows us to manage and organize complex projects. Project management skills can advance your career using our Oracle Primavera P6 course in Johannesburg. Johannesburg is the provincial capital of South Africa and the best choice for business. Due to its outstanding reputation, Johannesburg has become recognised as a major world city. The top sectors in South Africa are finance, technology, engineering, manufacturing, and healthcare. It shows the availability of multiple opportunities for Primavera professionals.Our Primavera training in Johannesburg assists in mastering the Primavera software with certification using proper training and practices. .
Primavera Job Roles
- Primavera Project Planner
- Project Planning Manager
- Project Planning Engineer
- Oracle Primavera Consultant
- Project Control Engineer
- Senior Advisor/ Engineering Program Management
Primavera Skills Salary details
The average salary of Primavera software professionals is R432k per annum. The salary is based on skill set, experience,company and location. Get Enroll now to grab the Primavera certification that leads to the best jobs in Johannesburg.
Primavera Online Training in Johannesburg
Credo Systemz offers Primavera Online Training Course in Johannesburg using live instructors support. We intend to develop skilful knowledge using detailed explanations, real time examples, and more. Primavera certified trainers aims at:
- Complete knowledge development about Primavera software and project management essentials.
- To acquire the standard skills to handle effective project management and development processes.
- Developing the industrial experience using real world practicals and projects
- Strong theoretical and practical training to develop the skills to perform end to end project development.
- Knowledge to handle project management of resources,time, budget to deliver the best results.
Primavera online Course in Johannesburg focuses on laying a solid foundation, in-built knowledge and skills.Enhancing the Project management skills using projects,code review,assessments.The Training program follows the best course track with doubt clearance,review meetings and project discussions.Primavera online training in Johannesburg also provide placement assistance with our HR team.
Importance of Primavera Certification
Oracle Primavera P6 is the best, most advanced, multi-project managing software that provides numerous ways to carry out the project development process. Primavera P6 is the software which is used globally to deliver the best results. Primavera P6 provides various primavera certifications like 1Z0-567, 1Z0-1057 1Z0-439 and 1Z0-544.Oracle Primavera Certification Exam is highly recognized, valid certification which improves job opportunities, job stability, and career growth. Our Primavera training in Johannesburg is the standard course to achieve the primavera certification. Let’s take a look at the importance of Primavera certification,
- Oracle Primavera certification is the most recommended certification which is accepted globally.
- Primavera Certification showcases the professional skills that lead to career growth.
- It is the best way to demonstrate your knowledge which adds more value to your professional profile.
- The earning potential will be increased throughout the successful career path using Primavera certification training in Johannesburg.
- It provides job satisfaction,better opportunities which provides 91% professional credibility.
Why should I join at Credo Systemz for Primavera P6 Training in Johannesburg?
- Latest Updated Course Modules
- More than 3000+ Certified and trained Candidates
- Live Real-time Practicals
- Certified Industry Experts available
- Certification Guidance
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Affordable fees structure
Objectives of our Primavera Course in Johannesburg
- Our Primavera training in Johannesburg purpose is to transform the aspirant into a professional primavera expert.It is achieved by gaining vast knowledge from basics by our Professional trainers.
- Become an Expert with skills to handle resource management, risk reduction using the techniques, concepts and tools using our Primavera course in Johannesburg.
- Proficient in Primavera P6 architecture,features and portfolio programming with its structure.
- Consequently, acquiring updated knowledge from the latest topics in Primavera project management tool.
- To be a pro in work breakdown structure, project analyzing tools to meet the requirements.
- Every primavera concept is explained using practical programs, real time projects in an industrial environment effectively.
- Each session involves strong concepts, features using the necessary theoretical, practical training in our Primavera Course in Johannesburg.
- As a result, you will become a project management expert producing optimum results within the budget by handling the resources,time perfectly..
15 Reasons Why Credo Systemz is the best training provider for Primavera Course in Johannesburg
- No.1 Oracle Primavera Training in India – to acquire strong theoretical knowledge along with Hands on practical training & Job oriented placement assistance.
- 30 hours of classroom primavera training in Johannesburg with additional 20 hours for practicing.
- Our Best Primavera training in Johannesburg with effective core concepts, latest techniques to handle complex projects so the candidates can learn and strengthen from the basics to advanced level.
- Live case study discussions during Primavera Training in Johannesburg. As a result, candidates can relate to their respective fields to know about real world challenges.
- Limited Batch size for providing individual attention during Primavera Course. Hence students are able to interact freely and clear their doubts whenever needed.
- Reference Material will be provided which is prepared by our experienced industrial experts. So it will be helpful for future reference.
- Affordable primavera course fees for the primavera trainees with flexible timing.
- Primavera course content with complete coverage of all features and concepts with latest standard.
- We encourage active participation of our aspirants for better learning and understanding during Primavera Training in Johannesburg.
- Exclusive Student and Group offer for the benefit of Final Year engineering fresher at Primavera Course in Johannesburg.
- Professional Experts with 10+ years of industrial experience and effective training in handling Our Primavera Course in Johannesburg.
- In addition to classroom training, we also provide Primavera Corporate Training to industries, online training with live instructors.
- Likewise, we offer Placement assistance for the candidates which is part of our Primavera training in Chennai.
- Our large network of Alumni working at leading companies in the Middle East, Singapore, Malaysia, France…etc. throughout worldwide.
- We offer FREE DEMO session for interested candidates to know more about us before joining at CREDO SYSTEMZ Primavera training in Johannesburg.
Recent Primavera Reviews
About Our Primavera Instructor
- Credo Systemz Instructors are Primavera experts with industrial knowledge and professional skills.
- Our Mentors are skillful engineers who apply practical techniques in our Oracle Primavera P6 Training in Johannesburg.
- Trainers promote industry-oriented strategies and skills with market standards.
- Mentors share their Professional knowledge using real world examples, assignments and projects.
- Instructors offer personalized attention that helps each aspirant to lead their career path.
- Mentors assist in enhancing the resumes and to complete the interviews in our Primavera Online Training in Johannesburg.
Primavera Training FAQ's
What is Primavera P6?
Primavera P6 is the most powerful and easy-to-use Project Management software developed by Oracle Corporation. Primavera was initially developed and released in the year 1983 by Primavera Systems Inc. In 2008, Primavera Systems Inc was acquired by Oracle Corporation. Till date, Primavera P6 is the leading software, creating ‘n’ number of job opportunities in Large & Medium scale Industries for managing any type of complex Projects.
Why do we need to use Primavera P6?
- Large scale industries that are carrying out hundreds or thousands of Projects need to link all the data to a single system, so that they can monitor and handle the projects in an efficient way.
- Industries are facing enormous pressure to complete the project on time, within the budget and also maintain competitive advantage. It drives the industries to maintain the proper project management system for managing multiple projects at the same time. Primavera P6 helps the companies to make business strategies to compete with their competitors.
- Primavera P6 can control all the project data and helps to analyze every minute detail which is necessary to complete the projects on time.
- Primavera P6 helps the project managers to see where resources are being utilised across all the projects, as well as helps to forecast the resource demand for future projects.
Who can learn Primavera?
- Engineers in the Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation & Industrial Engineering background can learn Primavera P6.
Which Industries are using Primavera P6?
Which industry uses Primavera?
- Engineering & Construction
- Oil & Gas
- Supply Chain
- Information Technology
Main features of Oracle Primavera p6
The Main features of Oracle Primavera are:
- Project Scheduling: To keep the project on schedule and within budget using various scheduling tools and alerts like project status email updates.
- Risk Reduction: Identifying and analysing the risk and its impact initially using various reports along with opportunity analysis.
- Resource Management: To monitor the uses of resources and its availability to keep track of it for diverting them to other projects using various tools. e.g.: visualization tool.
- Multiple Projects management: The multiple complex projects are disintegrated into smaller, easier projects, activities, and tasks to make it easier with enhanced communication and better collaboration using early prediction and tracking features Multiple User Access: To make the planning and scheduling method easier using timesheets, scheduling functions, and make schedule requests.
Do we provide Placement Assistance after the Course Completion?
Primavera is the most widely used Project Management tool around the world. At the end of the Primavera Course training, surely you got 100% Placement Assistance from our Placement Coordinators.
What is the duration of Primavera Training?
Course Duration for Primavera Training in Johannesburg which covers the most advanced topics within 35 hours.
What are the different modes of Primavera Training?
- Regular Classes
- Weekend Classes
- Fast-track Classes
Primavera Certification training in Johannesburg
Our Primavera training in Chennai is framed exclusively to strengthen the knowledge in completing the certification .Our Primavera trainers enhance the knowledge by building concepts, techniques, and tools along with experiencing real industrial environment which helps in upskilling and career growth with effective completion of our Primavera curriculum .Our primavera certification adds value to the aspirant’s professional resume that helps to grab the desired job.
Our Credo Systemz assists the passionate aspirants to enhance the complete knowledge about the Primavera project management tool which also helps in completing the oracle certification exams. Let’s take a look at a few of the oracle certification exams to know about them.
|Exam Name||Deatils||Duration||No.of Questions||Language|
|1Z0-567 Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management 8 Essentials||1Z0-567 Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management 8 Essentials: This Exam tests the skill set in designing and configuring the complex Project Portfolio Management solutions.||120 mins||91 questions||English|
|1Z0-439 Primavera Unifier Cloud Service 2016 Implementation Essentials||1Z0-439 Primavera Unifier Cloud Service 2016 Implementation Essentials: This exam qualifies the strong foundation in implementing primavera software.||120 mins||80 questions||English|
|1Z0-544 Primavera Portfolio Management Essentials||1Z0-544 Primavera Portfolio Management Essentials: This Exam tests the fundamentals of portfolio management solutions to expertise in implementing and developing them.||120 mins||75 questions||English|
Credo Systemz’s standard Primavera certification showcases the advanced skillset with global industrial recognition.Download the certificate once you,
- Complete our Primavera training program
- After successfully Completing the Realtime Industry projects
- Successful completion of given assignments
- To show the in-built knowledge using practical training
- To stand out from the professionals.
- To get placed in top IT companies
Credo Systemz intend our Primavera course to upgrade your skills in the other domains as well. Credo Systemz’s Primavera training is more advanced with the latest updated topics. In addition to the enhanced Primavera planning knowledge, they increase its usability in other environments as well.