Barclays – Java Interview Questions
Here is the list Java Interview Questions which are recently asked in Barclays company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
- What is Java?
- What do you mean by Constructor?
- What are the features of Java?
- How does Java enable high performance?
- What do you understand by Java IDEs?
- What is an Object?
- Could you explain the Oops concepts?
- Please explain Method Overriding in Java?
- What do you mean by Overloading?
- What is Set in Java? Also, explain its types in a Java Collections.
- Please explain the various types of garbage collectors in Java?
- How will you differentiate HashMap from HashTable?
- What do you mean by Collections in Java? What are the constituents of Collections in Java?
- Please explain Map and their types in Java.
- What do you mean by Priority Queue in Java?
- How do you make a thread in Java? Give examples.
TOP MNC's JAVA INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Java Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Java.