Oracle – Java Interview Questions
Here is the list Java Interview Questions which are recently asked in Oracle company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
- Can you explain the thread lifecycle in Java?
- What do you know about Interface in Java?
- How do you make a thread stop in Java?
- What purpose do the Volatile variable serve in Java?
- Please compare Serialization with Deserialization in Java.
- What do you understand by OutOfMemoryError in Java?
- Is Java platform independent?
- What all memory areas are allocated by JVM?
- Java vs. C ++?
- Explain public static void main(String args)
- What is javac ?
- What is class?
- What is the base class of all classes?
- What is a wrapper class in Java?
- Different Data types in Java.
- What is Type casting in Java?
- What is an Array?
- Does Java support Multiple Inheritance?
- What is Polymorphism and what are the types of it?
- What is method overriding in Java?
TOP MNC's JAVA INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Java Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Java.