Blue Prism Certification
In our bank we have people doing work like robots. Tomorrow we will have robots behaving like people. It doesn’t matter if we as a bank will participate in these changes or not, it is going to happen. John Cryan, CEO of Deutsche Bank
"RPA has changed the way we structure and allocate work, allowing us to spend more time on improvement initiatives," Kristian Kjernsmo, managing director Circle K Business Centre at Circle K Europe.Companies all over the world are moving towards automation tools to automate their most of their tasks which are done by a manual resource. The solution they found for it is Robotic Process Automation (RPA) This tutorial will explain the following;
- What is RPA?
- Why RPA?
- RPA Software Vendors
- Blue Prism
- How Blue Prism Works?
- Features of Blue Prism
- Benefits of Blue Prism
- Blue Prism Certifications
- Blue Prism Certification Training
What is RPA?Wikipedia says: Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is an emerging form of clerical process automation technology which is based on the notion of software robots or artificial intelligence. In simple words, Robotic Process Automation means the tasks which you want to automate is performed by the Software Robots.
Why RPA?As an entrepreneur or techies if you been worrying about spending your time usual tasks, then RPA will be a boom for you. There are many features available for you to perform your tasks easily.
- Improves the profitability and accuracy of the business at the same time
- Handles the processes in the same way as Humans
- Performs effectively for complex & rule based processes
- RPA can also response and communicates to the queries asked
- The most important feature is these virtual robots never sleeps
- High-performance rate with 0% mistake
RPA Software Vendors:
- Automation Anywhere
- Blue Prism
How Blue Prism Works?
Features of Blue Prism:
- Multi Environment Deployment Model
- Automated Credential Management
- Audit Trails
- Process Changes Comparison
- Process Configuration
- Application Automation
- Central Admin Console
- User Roles Settings
- Reporting & Analytics
Benefits of Blue Prism:
- Blue Prism can automate existing user actions
- These software robots are versatile in nature, which can able to perform different types of tasks
- Performs each and every action like the same way like humans
- You can automate the wide range of business processes using this digital workforce
- Blue Prism software robots are very easy to automate and require only less amount of time
Blue Prism Certifications:
|Exam Code||Exam Name||Accreditation|
|AD01||Blue Prism Developer||Developer|
|APDO1||Blur Prism Professional Developer||Professional Developer|
|ASD01||Designing Blue Prism Process Solutions (EN)||Solution Designer|
|ATA01||Designing a Blue Prism (Version .0) Environment (EN)||Technical Architect|
|AIE01||Installing and Configuring a Blue Prism (Version 5.0) Environment (EN)||Installation Engineer|
Blue Prism Course at Credo SystemzCredo Systemz one of the reputed training institutes located in Chennai providing Blue Prism training handled by experienced Blue Prism developers. Robotic Process Automation is not just about learning the topic, it is important to have practical hands-on experience in the subject.
You may also like
Introduction As technology continues to advance at an unprecedented pace, staying up to date with the latest certifications is crucial for professionals. In 2023, AWS certification stands out from the rest as the most in-demand certification. With businesses increasingly relying …
Introduction In this digital era, AI has emerged as a game-changer, revolutionizing the way we interact with technology and transforming various industries. From self-driving cars to virtual assistants, AI has become an integral part of our everyday lives. This article …
Introduction In today’s rapidly evolving digital landscape, the cloud has become the backbone of countless businesses. As the demand for cloud-based solutions continues, the need for skilled professionals who can harness its full potential. DevOps is a methodology that combines …