What is Robotic Process Automation
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a platform for automating Business Process which is executed using software applications. Let’s understand the crux RPA,
- Robotic / Robots (Bots) – Bot is an entity which will mimic the human actions; to put it simple it is an output like exe file.
- Process – In general, when some task is executed in an accurately it becomes a process. So here process talks about the task which we are going to Automate
- Automation – A task which happens by itself without Human intervention is an Automation
|Cool Air at required temperature Advanced system based on the room temp.
|Automobile – Two wheelers and Cars
|Automatic gear system for two wheelers and Car
In your organization if there are many task which are repetitive, rule based and time consuming, then we can definitely automate those task using RPA (Robotic Process Automation). Few more simple examples filling up timesheet on day to day basis, generated employee reports weekly, Monthly performance report of a product. Likewise, we have lot of process which can be automated using RPA Tools.
For Knowledge : RPA
Why RPA is helpful?
- High Accuracy & Quality
- Increases Productivity & Efficiency
- Task completed faster compare to Human
- Minimization/ elimination of errors
- Less labour dependent
- Cost reduction
- No wage inflation
RPA ImpactThis will give you an understanding of RPA impact in software industry today, every client investing in Automation compare to outsourcing for building new applications.
RPA ToolsYou can build automation solutions using Robotic Process Automation Tools, there are various tools in the industry, and few listed below are Top notch tools which are highly used in Industry
- Blue Prism
- Automation Anywhere
Automation is Future –isn’t?
- Every organization is looking for an Automation
- By 2025 many functions will taken over by Machines
- RPA careers: Not just for technologists
- More than 2,1000 RPA jobs worldwide were listed on LinkedIn
- 30% higher salary than salaries of software engineers
- By 2030, automation will drive around 375 million people to re-skill themselves and switch occupation
No doubt, Automation will be a big revolution in Software Industry and this impact will bring lots of new opportunities and existing careers.
So, if you want to build your career in Automation then this is the right time to jump into an existing career of Automation using Robotic Process Automation.
Don’t miss to read How to Build Career in Robotic Process Automation.