Angular 9 Training
Real-time Project – Shopping cart Application
A real-time Shopping cart app from very scratch to Advanced level. The project includes Register, Login, Client-side Authorization, Server-side Authorization, Add Products, List products, Filter products by category wise, Add to cart, View cart, Update cart, Delete cart items, Search, View Product details, Logout.
How to convert HTML app into Angular App, How to load external CSS, JS & Jquery, Routing, Route Guard, Dynamic Routing, Connect REST API, Observable, Subject, Behaviour Subject, Event Emitter, HTTP Interceptor, Child Routes, File upload, Split app into different Modules, Eager Loading, Lazy Loading, Async Loading.
Integrate Angular Material Module and UI Components
Node deep Introduction, Event driven concept overview, NPM and its types overview. How Node js works and its process.
How to do a Unit Test for a function, String, Array and a Component.
The Real-time Project Demo – Live Preview
The Real-time Project Demo – Live Preview
- Duration60 hours
- Skill levelAll level
- Batch Strength15
- Mock InterviewsYes
- Resume BuildingYes
- Flexible TimingYes
- Fee InstallmentsYes
Section 1: TypeScript Introduction
TypeScript Introduction TypeScript Introduction TypeScript Introduction TypeScript Introduction
- What is TypeScript?
- Features of TypeScript.
- How to compile TypeScript into JS?
- What is Transpilation?
- Installing Typescript Engine in Node.
- Compiling TS code (source) to JS code (source).
Section 2: Node Introduction
Node Introduction Node Introduction Node Introduction Node Introduction
- What is Node?
- Node Environment setups.
- A Brief Node Introduction.
- What is Node Modules?
- What are the Types of Node Modules available?
- What is Local & Global Module?
Section 3: TypeScript Environment Setups
- Install TypeScript Engine in Node.
- Execute the 1stTypeScript code.
- What is watcher?
- Introduction of ts-node NPM.
- Practicing Watcher mode.
Section 4: Variables in TS
- Difference between Static & Dynamic type checking.
- How to Declare & Define Variables in TS?
- What is any in TS?
- Difference between let & var.
- Template string introduction.
Section 5: Datatypes in TS
- Brief Introduction of below types,– String
- Practicing different types of Data types in TS.
Section 6: Different Types of Parameters in TS
- Difference between JS parameter & TS Parameter.
- Let vs var vs const
- Passing Parameters to the functions.
- How to pass optional parameter?
- What is Default Parameter?
- How to use default parameter before required parameter?
- Rest Parameter overview.
- Passing all above parameters in a single function.
Section 7: Features in TS.
- Arrow functions.
- Where to use Arrow functions?
- Destructing an Array.
- Destructing and Object.
Section 8: OOPS in TypeScript
- What is Class?
- What is Class definition? ?
- What is Object? ?
- How to Create Object?
- Brief introduction about,– Property
- What is Inheritance?
- Different types of Inheritance in TS. ?
- Access modifiers in TS. ?
- Readonly in TS. ?
- Static Property & Methods in TS.
- Interface in TypeScript.
- Practicing all opps in a real-time examples.
- Converting JS function into TS Class with oops concepts.
ANGULAR 9 TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
Section 1: Introduction to Angular
- What is Angular?
- Difference between framework & Library?
- History of Angular and its versions.
- Why Angular?
- Features of Angular.
- What is Single Page Application?
- Difference between SPA & Traditional Application.
- What is MVC?
- How MVC works in Client & Server sides?
Section 2: Angular 9 Environment setups
- What is Angular CLI?
- Purpose of the CLI.
- Angular CLI installation.
- Create a Basic Angular App by using CLI.
- Executing the Angular Application in the browser.
- How an Angular app Bootstrapping?
- Brief explanation about the structure of the Angular App.
Section 3: Main Building Blocks of Angular
- An Overview of the below Building blocks of Angular– Modules
– Data binding – Directives
– Dependency Injection.
- What is Module & its importance?
- What is Root Module and Child Module?
Section 4: Components in Angular 9
- What is Component?
- How to create a Component manually and through CLI?
- What is Component decorator and its Meta data?
- Component’s Structure overview.
- Component Lifecycle Hooks.
- Components Interactions overview.
- How to pass Data from Parent to Child & Child to Parent?
Section 5: Data Bindings and Event Bindings in Angular 9
- What is Data Binding?
- What is Two-way Data Binding?
- String Interpolation.
- Style Binding, Class Binding.
- Overview of Event Binding.
- Element reference and $event service in Angular.
- Event Filtering
Section 6: Services in Angular 9
- What is Services?
- Why should we use Services?
- How to create Services in Angular?
- Singleton Object – Overview
- What is Dependency Injection?
- How to use Dependency Injection?
Section 7: Directives & Custom Directives in Angular 9
- What is Directives?
- What are the Different kind of Directives available in Angular?
- Difference between Structural & Attribute Directives.
- Overview of All Structural & Attribute Directives.
- Difference between ngIf & hidden directives.
- How to create Custom Attribute Directive?
- How to create Custom Structural Directive?
Section 8: Pipes in Angular 9
- What is Pipe in Angular?
- Purpose of the Pipes.
- Difference between Pipes & Directives.
- Detailed explanation of the below Pipes,– Lowercase
- What is Pure Pipe & Impure Pipe?
- How to create Custom Pipes?
- What is chaining Pipes?
Section 9: Event Emitter and other special Directives
- What is Event Emitter?
- When to use Event Emitter?
- How to transfer data with Event Emitter?
- How to create Custom Events and Trigger?
- View Encapsulation Overview.
- What is ng-content and its purpose?
- ng-container Directive overview.
Section 10: Template Driven Form in Angular
- What is Template Driven Form?
- Purpose of Form.
- How to setup a form in Angular?
- What is form control and how to set it?
- What is ngForm?
- How to Access form values?
- What are the form states available in Angular?
- Form Validations.
- HTML5 Validation vs Angular form Validation.
- How to set default values in form fields?
- Setup One-way data binding in Angular.
Section 11: Reactive Form in Angular
- What is Reactive Form?
- Difference between Template Drive & Reactive Form
- How to sync view & Reactive form TS?
- What is Reactive form control and how to set it?
- How to attach Dynamic Validations?
- How to get Reactive from Values?
Section 12: Service and Dependency Injection in Angular
- What is Service in Angular?
- Create & configure Service in Angular.
- How to do Dependency Injection in Angular?
- What is Singleton Object?
- Multiple DI in single Class.
Section 13: Routing in Angular 9
- What is Routing?
- How Routing makes our App into SPA?
- How to configure Routing in an Application?
- Load our components dynamically based on url path.
- How to create Child Route?
- Navigating to other links programmatically.
- Passing Parameter to the Routes.
- Static Route vs Dynamic Route.
- Fetching Route Params.
Section 14: HTTP & Observable in Angular
- How to establish HTTP request to Server side.
- How HTTP Mechanism works?
- What are the methods available in HTTP?
- What is Observable & Observer?
- What are the call back methods available in Observable?
- How to create a Custom Observable?
- What is next(), error() and complete() ?
Section 15: Authorization in Angular
- Client side Authorization vs Server side Authorization.
- How to create Guard in Angular?
- Setup Route Guard.
- Server side Authorization by using JWT Token.
- HTTP interceptors.
Section 16: File Upload in Angular
- Angular form setups for File Upload.
- Server side setups for Angular.
- Multer NPM in node.
- How to use Multer NPM as middleware in Node?
- Attach the Multer middleware in server-side routing.
Section 17: Real-time Project in Angular
- Applying all the above in a real-time Shopping Cart Application.
You will be going through detailed 2 to 3 months of Angular 9 Hands-on training
- Detailed instructor led sessions to help you become a proficient Expert in Angular 9.
- Build a Angular 9 professional portfolio by working on hands on assignments and projects.
- Personalised mentorship from professionals working in leading companies.
- Lifetime access to downloadable Angular 9 course materials, interview questions and project resources.
[katb_testimonial group=”Angular4″ number=”all” by=”date” id=”” rotate=”no” layout=”0″ schema=”default”] Check here for candidates feedback on Angular 9 Training through