Angular 9 Training
Real-time Project – Shopping cart Application
The Real-time Project Demo – Live Preview
- Duration60 hours
- Skill levelAll level
- Batch Strength15
- Mock InterviewsYes
- Resume BuildingYes
- Flexible TimingYes
- Fee InstallmentsYes
- What is TypeScript?
- Features of TypeScript.
- How to compile TypeScript into JS?
- What is Transpilation?
- Installing Typescript Engine in Node.
- Compiling TS code (source) to JS code (source).
- What is Node?
- Node Environment setups.
- A Brief Node Introduction.
- What is Node Modules?
- What are the Types of Node Modules available?
- What is Local & Global Module?
- Install TypeScript Engine in Node.
- Execute the 1stTypeScript code.
- What is watcher?
- Introduction of ts-node NPM.
- Practicing Watcher mode.
- Difference between Static & Dynamic type checking.
- How to Declare & Define Variables in TS?
- What is any in TS?
- Difference between let & var.
- Template string introduction.
- Brief Introduction of below types,– String
- Practicing different types of Data types in TS.
- Difference between JS parameter & TS Parameter.
- Let vs var vs const
- Passing Parameters to the functions.
- How to pass optional parameter?
- What is Default Parameter?
- How to use default parameter before required parameter?
- Rest Parameter overview.
- Passing all above parameters in a single function.
- Arrow functions.
- Where to use Arrow functions?
- Destructing an Array.
- Destructing and Object.
- What is Class?
- What is Class definition? ?
- What is Object? ?
- How to Create Object?
- Brief introduction about,– Property
- What is Inheritance?
- Different types of Inheritance in TS. ?
- Access modifiers in TS. ?
- Readonly in TS. ?
- Static Property & Methods in TS.
- Interface in TypeScript.
- Practicing all opps in a real-time examples.
- Converting JS function into TS Class with oops concepts.
ANGULAR 9 TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
- What is Angular?
- Difference between framework & Library?
- History of Angular and its versions.
- Why Angular?
- Features of Angular.
- What is Single Page Application?
- Difference between SPA & Traditional Application.
- What is MVC?
- How MVC works in Client & Server sides?
- What is Angular CLI?
- Purpose of the CLI.
- Angular CLI installation.
- Create a Basic Angular App by using CLI.
- Executing the Angular Application in the browser.
- How an Angular app Bootstrapping?
- Brief explanation about the structure of the Angular App.
- An Overview of the below Building blocks of Angular– Modules
– Data binding – Directives
– Dependency Injection.
- What is Module & its importance?
- What is Root Module and Child Module?
- What is Component?
- How to create a Component manually and through CLI?
- What is Component decorator and its Meta data?
- Component’s Structure overview.
- Component Lifecycle Hooks.
- Components Interactions overview.
- How to pass Data from Parent to Child & Child to Parent?
- What is Data Binding?
- What is Two-way Data Binding?
- String Interpolation.
- Style Binding, Class Binding.
- Overview of Event Binding.
- Element reference and $event service in Angular.
- Event Filtering
- What is Services?
- Why should we use Services?
- How to create Services in Angular?
- Singleton Object – Overview
- What is Dependency Injection?
- How to use Dependency Injection?
- What is Directives?
- What are the Different kind of Directives available in Angular?
- Difference between Structural & Attribute Directives.
- Overview of All Structural & Attribute Directives.
- Difference between ngIf & hidden directives.
- How to create Custom Attribute Directive?
- How to create Custom Structural Directive?
- What is Pipe in Angular?
- Purpose of the Pipes.
- Difference between Pipes & Directives.
- Detailed explanation of the below Pipes,– Lowercase
- What is Pure Pipe & Impure Pipe?
- How to create Custom Pipes?
- What is chaining Pipes?
- What is Event Emitter?
- When to use Event Emitter?
- How to transfer data with Event Emitter?
- How to create Custom Events and Trigger?
- View Encapsulation Overview.
- What is ng-content and its purpose?
- ng-container Directive overview.
- What is Template Driven Form?
- Purpose of Form.
- How to setup a form in Angular?
- What is form control and how to set it?
- What is ngForm?
- How to Access form values?
- What are the form states available in Angular?
- Form Validations.
- HTML5 Validation vs Angular form Validation.
- How to set default values in form fields?
- Setup One-way data binding in Angular.
- What is Reactive Form?
- Difference between Template Drive & Reactive Form
- How to sync view & Reactive form TS?
- What is Reactive form control and how to set it?
- How to attach Dynamic Validations?
- How to get Reactive from Values?
- What is Service in Angular?
- Create & configure Service in Angular.
- How to do Dependency Injection in Angular?
- What is Singleton Object?
- Multiple DI in single Class.
- What is Routing?
- How Routing makes our App into SPA?
- How to configure Routing in an Application?
- Load our components dynamically based on url path.
- How to create Child Route?
- Navigating to other links programmatically.
- Passing Parameter to the Routes.
- Static Route vs Dynamic Route.
- Fetching Route Params.
- How to establish HTTP request to Server side.
- How HTTP Mechanism works?
- What are the methods available in HTTP?
- What is Observable & Observer?
- What are the call back methods available in Observable?
- How to create a Custom Observable?
- What is next(), error() and complete() ?
- Client side Authorization vs Server side Authorization.
- How to create Guard in Angular?
- Setup Route Guard.
- Server side Authorization by using JWT Token.
- HTTP interceptors.
- Angular form setups for File Upload.
- Server side setups for Angular.
- Multer NPM in node.
- How to use Multer NPM as middleware in Node?
- Attach the Multer middleware in server-side routing.
- Applying all the above in a real-time Shopping Cart Application.
You will be going through detailed 2 to 3 months of Angular 9 Hands-on training
- Detailed instructor led sessions to help you become a proficient Expert in Angular 9.
- Build a Angular 9 professional portfolio by working on hands on assignments and projects.
- Personalised mentorship from professionals working in leading companies.
- Lifetime access to downloadable Angular 9 course materials, interview questions and project resources.
The Angular 4 course was entirely practical oriented. I have done one real-time shopping cart project. In that project, we have handled Node JS and MongoDB. Now I have much knowledge in Angular 5 and I have idea in Node and mongodb also. Thank you so much Ragu and Credo Systemz.