SharePoint Training in Chennai
SharePoint Training in Chennai at Credo Systemz provides you with the Best SharePoint Training with fully hands-on. Our SharePoint Training course content suits for Development and also Administrators. Our SharePoint Instructor has completed Microsoft Certification and has more than 15+ years of Industry experience. Credo Systemz ranked as Best SharePoint Training Institute in Chennai, Velachery.
24 x 7
What is SharePoint
SharePoint is used to create Websites. By using SharePoint, we can store, access and modify the data from anywhere and any device. To accomplish this, you just need only one browser. SharePoint is Browser based application and used as a Content Management System. You can store and edit the documents, whenever you needed you can edit and upload to continue the sharing. SharePoint improves the streaming of the documents.
Top Factors which makes us the BEST SharePoint Training Institute in Chennai
- Offering SharePoint Training in Chennai on all 7 days in flexible timings.
- During the SharePoint Course, we will arrange you the placement programs.
- Our SharePoint Instructor has completed many Microsoft certifications and has 15+ years of Industry Experience.
- So that, you can learn latest Technologies and updated SharePoint versions.
- We providing full practical and hasnd-on SharePoint Training in Chennai.
- Furthermore, we ranked as Best SharePoint Training Institute in Chennai, Velachery.
- We highly concentrate on each student's attention while learning SharePoint Course.
- According to various reviews across the Internet, we are the Best SharePoint Training centre Chennai.
- Learn SharePoint 2013 developer training in Chennai and become an Expert in SharePoint 2013.
- We offer SharePoint Developer and SharePoint Administrator Training in Chennai
- Duration60 hours
- Skill levelAll level
- Batch Strength15
- Mock InterviewsYes
- Resume BuildingYes
- Flexible TimingYes
- Fee InstallmentsYes
- What is IIS
- IIS Website & Web Application
- What is Application Pool
- What is AppDomain
- What is ISAPI Filter / Extension
- Web Garden & Web Farm
- HTTPS and SSL
- Active Directory users and groups creation
- What is SharePoint
- High Level Features
- Six Pillars of SharePoint 2013
- Version History of SharePoint
- Role of SharePoint Server in LAN
- Components in SharePoint
- Hardware & Software Requirements
- Supported Browser
- Types of Installation
- Software’s to be Installed
- Central Administration Site
- Managed Accounts
- SharePoint Site Hierarchy
- Web Application
- Site Collection
- Creating Site and Sub Site
- SharePoint site Home Page.
- Branding Site Look and Feel
- Save Site as Template
- Create Site from Template
- Overview of Apps
- Create Custom List
- Add Custom Columns
- Site Columns and Groups
- Sort and Filter List
- Create / Manage List View
- Content Type
- List Template
- Versioning of Data
- Metadata Navigation Settings
- List Throttling
- Predefined List Apps
- Predefined Library Apps.
- Editing Document properties Version Settings
- Check out, edit, and check in files
- Create folders and navigate between them
- Adding Documents
- Library as Template
- Authentication vs. Authorization
- Creating users and groups in Active Directory
- SharePoint Groups
- Creating Custom Permissions Groups
- Granting Permission to User/groups
- To Create a Custom Permission level
- To bind Users/Groups and Permission Level
- Managing Permissions in Sub site
- Allow Users to create their own site
- Permissions for Lists / Libraries / ListItems
- Managed Metadata Service
- Term, Termsets& Keywords
- Enterprise Content Type
- Document sets
- Document ID Service and IDs
- In Place Record Management
- Record Center
- Configure Record Library as Template.
- Building a Simple Web Part
- Persisting Properties
- Editing Properties in Editor WebPart
- Developing Custom Editor WebPart
- Composite Web Part
- Visual Web Part
- Web Part Communication.
- What is Workflow
- SharePoint Workflows
- 3-State Workflow
- Approval Workflow
- Custom Workflow
- Introduction to SharePoint Designer 2013
- Creating / Opening a site in SPD 2013
- Creating / Customizing Lists and Libraries
- Understand Master Pages
- Branding SharePoint 2010
- What is Sandboxed Solution
- Comparing Farm Solution with Sandbox Solutions
- Benefits of using sandboxed solutions
- To enable sandboxed solutions by using Central Administration
- Create a Sandboxed Solution Project with a web part
- Build and Deploy the Sandboxed Solution
- Using Windows PowerShell for Administration Sandboxed Solutions.
- Overview of PowerShell
- Server Object Model
- Using Microsoft.SharePoint.DLL
- Site Architecture and Object Overview
- SPWebApplication, SPSite, SPWeb, SPList and more…
- Sample Programs to understand the Object Model
You will be going through detailed 2 to 3 months of SharePoint Hands-on training
- Detailed instructor led sessions to help you become a proficient Expert in SharePoint.
- Build a SharePoint professional portfolio by working on hands on assignments and projects.
- Personalised mentorship from professionals working in leading companies.
- Lifetime access to downloadable SharePoint course materials, interview questions and project resources.
MOST POPULAR REGIONS
- SharePoint Training in Velachery
- SharePoint Training in Adyar
- SharePoint Training in Guindy
- SharePoint Training in Taramani
- SharePoint Training in OMR
- SharePoint Training in Pallikarnai
- SharePoint Training in Saidapet
- SharePoint Training in Vadapalani
- SharePoint Training in Koyambedu
- SharePoint Training in Porur