5 Star Rating 500+ Learners
CCNA Training in Chennai from CISCO Certified Network Administrators. We provide the best CCNA Training in Chennai which helps you to start your career in Networking. Our CCNA course content is designed in a way which starts from the basic Introduction of OSI Model to the advanced topics like Infrastructure Management & Security.
Credo Systemz ranked No.1 in Top 10 CCNA Training Institute in Chennai.
About CCNA Course
Cisco Certified Network Associate is a technical certification provided by Cisco for the Professionals in Networking field. This CCNA certification is the second level certification whereas the entry level is CCENT which means Cisco Certified Network Professional. Our CCNA Course training program consists of the all the basic concepts of the advanced level concepts which include Routing and Switching in CCNA.
Cisco Certified Network Associate is the globally approved Information Technology certification provided by Cisco.
CCNA is the famous Cisco’s certification expected by the companies all over the world during recruitment. Cisco provides different types of CCNA certification which focus on security, cloud, collaboration, security operations, design, data center technologies, wireless but the main focus of their certification is CCNA Routing and Switching.
CCNA certification is the first and the best step to get the vast number of job opportunities in the networking field.
24 x 7
Section 1: Introduction to Networks
- OSI Model
- Transmission Control Protocol / Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)
- Cloud Computing on Enterprise Architecture
- Network tiered Architecture
- Network topologies
- Network cables and their Implementations
- Analyze and find Troubleshooting Methodologies
- IPv4 Subnetting
- IPv4 Address Types
- Private Address(IPv4)
- Stateless Address Auto-Configuration (IPv6)
- IPv6 Address Types
- Exercises on Subnetting with all classes of IP
Section 2: LOCAL AREA NETWORKS AND SWITCHES (LAN) & IMPLEMENTATION
- Switch Concepts
- Frame Formats(Internet & Ethernet)
- Troubleshooting (Interface & Cables)
- VLANs( Configure, Verify and Troubleshoot with Multiple Switches)
- Inter Switch Configuration for VLANs
- STP Protocols
- STP Protocols features and Configuration (PortFast & BPDU Guard)
- Layer 2 Protocols Configuration
- L2/L3 Ethernet Channels
- Switch stacking and Chassis aggregation
- Lab Session I Configuring Switch
Section 3: Routing
- Concepts of Routing
- Components of a Routing Table
- Discuss how the routing is implemented and with different information sources
- Inter VLAN Routing Configuration and Verification
- Static Routing Vs Dynamic Routing
- Distance Vector Routing Vs Link State Routing Protocol
- Interior Routing Vs Exterior Routing Protocols
- IPV4 Vs IPV6 Static Routing Protocols
- OSPFv2 for IPv4 Configuration
- OSPFv3 for IPv6 Configuration
- EIGRP for IPv4 Configuration
- EIGRP for IPv6 Configuration
- RIPv2 for IPv4 Configuration
- Layer 3 issues
- Lab Session 2 Configuring Different routing protocols
Section 4: WAN Technologies and Implementation
- PPP and MLPPP on WAN interfaces configuration
- Configuration of PPPoE client-side interfaces using local authentication
- Configuration of GRE Tunnel Connectivity
- Discuss WAN Topology
- WAN Access Connectivity
- Configure and Verify single-homed branch connectivity using eBGP IPv4
- Describe basic QoS concepts
- Lab Session 3 Configuring Tunnel
Section 5: Infrastructure Services
- Describe DNS lookup operation
- Troubleshoot client connectivity issues involving DNS
- Configure and verify DHCP on a router (excluding static reservations)
- Troubleshoot client- and router-based DHCP connectivity issues
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic HSRP
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot inside source NAT
- Configure and verify NTP operating in a client/server mode
- Lab Session 4 Configuring Infra Services
Section 6: Infrastructure Security
- Configuration of port security
- Describe common access layer threat mitigation techniques
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 access list for traffic filtering
- Verify ACLs using the APIC-EM Path Trace ACL Analysis tool
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic device hardening
- Describe device security using AAA with TACACS+ and RADIUS
- Lab Session 5 – Configure and verify IPv4 and IPv6
Section 7: Infrastructure Management
- Configure and verify device-monitoring protocols
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues using ICMP echo-based IP SLA
- Configure and verify device management
- Configure and verify initial device configuration
- Maintaining the Device
- Use Cisco IOS tools to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Describe network programmability in enterprise network architecture
- Lab Session 6- Handling of CISCO IOS tools
Queries You may Have
Our CCNA training program is framed from basic and covers all the latest updated topics from Cisco. CCNA trainers here are all Cisco certified, thus you no need to worry about getting your certification.
To know more details you can also book a free demo session with our trainers +91 – 9884412301.
Credo Systemz’s CCNA training program is framed with hands-on session, You’ll work in real time live projects during the session itself.
We can assure you that, Our session will make you feel like working in a CCNA Project.
Cisco conducts different certification exams to validate your skills in that field. One of the important and recommended certifications is CCNA Routing and Switching.
CCNA Certification examination cost for CCNA Routing and Switching is 325USD, in India money it will be 21,000/- to 22,000/-
CCNA Certification covers different domain to enhance the skills of every individual, It includes,
- CCNA Cloud
- CCNA Collaboration
- CCNA Cyber Ops
- CCNA Wireless
- CCNA Service Provider
- CCNA Security
- CCNA Routing and Switching
- CCNA Industrial
- CCNA Data Centre
Benefits of CCNA Certification
CCNA Certification is the beginner level certification provided by CISCO. This certification is very much helpful for the candidates who are interested in building their career in Networking Domain. Here are some benefits of doing CCNA Certification.
- As an individual, this CCNA Certification will help you to develop your technical skill.
- The candidate who is holding the certification will get stable job opportunities.
- This certification indicates yourself as an expertise in networking field.
- CCNA Certification is the prerequisite to do other higher level certifications.
- Credo Systemz ranks in the Top 10 CCNA Training Institutes in India & ranks 1st in Chennai.
- Minimum CCNA Course fees while comparing other training institutes in Velachery, Chennai.
CCNA Training in Credo Systemz – Reviews
I am Kannan successfully complete my CCNA Internship program at Credo Systemz. I am a BE 3’rd year student, I joined Credo Systemz for my CCNA internship program last month. Marimuthu is my trainer, Since I am beginner to it he covered everything practically, I like his way of approach and he used to clear all my doubts without any 2 nd thought. The CCNA Course fees they charged also really applicable. I am confident I can make of this internship program for my future career growth.
Myself Shanmugam joined Credo Systemz for CCNA training, I have completed my BE degree in 2017 and currently working in a company as a Hardware and network engineer. I like to develop my skills in networking, So I searched for a good CCNA training institute in Chennai and after that came to know about Credo Systemz. Joined here in the month of APR and currently completed my CCNA Course. The session here went fully hands-on from the beginning and my trainer explained every topic clearly. I am really satisfied that I joined Credo Systemz for my CCNA Training. Thank You
I had completed CCNA training in Velachery Chennai at Credo Systemz. The session goes very much practically and that helps me to understand the subject easily.Thank to my trainer.
I did my CCNA Training @ Credo Systemz IT Training institute velachery . I surely suggest this is the best CCNA Training institute . Because I Learn Lot of things here . In every session is very useful to my career. Real time projects are given and timing also flexible . Thank You Credo Systemz.
I completed my CCNA Training in Chennai @ Credo Systemz. It was a great learning experience With Credo Systemz . The real time examples that he gave helps a lot to understand the technical aspects. My Trainer is easily approachable, genuine and has a very good knowledge since he had hands on real time working experience in MNCs.I Surely suggest Credo Sytemz is the Best CCNA Training institute.
Hello Everyone , I want to share my experience about CCNA Training in Chennai under Credo Systemz. They trained me with recent technologies with practical oriented. Really i want thank my trainer because he clarified my doubts very clearly.. And I recommend Credo Systemz people who want to do Best CCNA Training in Chennai.
Hi this is Sadhana completed my CCNA Training at Credo Systemz. I am very much satisfied for CCNA Training. I am very much thankful to my trainer sir for his practical CCNA Training.If you need career in networking domain visit Credo systemz and grab your job. Thanks to credo systemz.
I have joined CCNA in Chennai at Credo systemz. The training was excellent.The training was fully based on real time examples and cleared all our doubts.Thanks to Training in Credo systemz. If my friends ask, I will surely refer my friends to take CCNA course at credo systemz .Thanks to my trainer
Most Popular Regions
- CCNA Training in Pallikarnai
- CCNA Training in Saidapet
- CCNA Training in Vadapalani
- CCNA Training in Coimbatore
- CCNA Training in Porur