Ethical Hacking Training
Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai from Certified Ethical Hackers(CEH). Named as the Top Notch Training and certification providers for Ethical Hacking located at Velachery.
24 x 7
Benefits of Ethical Hacking Training
- This training is based on both theory and practice
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases
- Practical exercises based on a full case study
- 24*7 lab environment to carry out test using real tools and techniques
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation
- Intensive group instruction
- One-on-one instruction attention
- Hands-on labs
- Question and answer drills
- Duration60 hours
- Skill levelAll level
- Batch Strength15
- Mock InterviewsYes
- Resume BuildingYes
- Flexible TimingYes
- Fee InstallmentsYes
- Technology Brief
- Information Security Threats, Attacks
- CIA Triangle
- Network Security Zone
- Phases of Hacking
- Scoping and engagement
- Target and strategy
- Penetration Testing
- Information Security Laws
- Incident Management
- Will see some CyberAttacks from various domain
- Know about Various methodologies
- Data Breaches
- Footprinting objectives
- Footprinting through Search Engines
- Email Footprinting
- Monitoring Website Traffic
- Google Hacking Database
- IOT Search Engines
- Domain Reconnaissance
- Social Infrastructure
- Network Infrastucture
- Gathering the domain owner details
- Gathering Subdomains
- Finding for Breached datas
- Identify unkown person
- Compromising unsecured WebCams
- Network Scanning TCP/UDP
- Network Topology
- OS fingerprinting
- Service enumeration
- Hping3 and Xmas Scanning
- Firewall Scanning and Evasion
- Nmap script engine
- NETBIOS, FTP, LDAP, SMTP enumeration
- Finding ports and services
- gathering the Network Topology
- Bypassing the Firewall while scanning
- Vulnerability Assesment
- Assesment Life-Cycle
- Vulnerability Scanning OpenVas,nessus etc.
- Acunetix, Vega, IBM Appscan
- Microsoft Baseline Security Analyser(MBSA)
- Shoulder Surfing
- Bad USB
- Motivation Techniques
- Creating and hosting a phishing page
- Compromising facebook,gmail
- Hacking system with RubberDucky
- FUD & Crypter
- Using Windows and Linux Keyloggers
- Creating FUD and Obfuscator
- Building Botnets
- Name Resolution exploit
- Default Password tools
- Rainbow Table
- Windows Password Cracking
- SMB and FTP exploit
- DoS Attacks
- UAC Bypass
- Windows Hacking
- Mobile Device Hacking
- Hacking Windows system with SMB, NETBIOS
- Sniffing HTTPS Traffic
- Using Metasploit Hacking Windows, Android, iOS
- Bypassing User Access Control
- Clearing Audit Policies
- Clearing Event logs on windows
- Clearing Event logs on Linux
- MAC and CAM Table
- MAC Flooding
- DHCP Attacks
- ARP Poisioning
- Statistics and Analysis
- Playing with Buffers
- Packet analysis
- Evading Firewall
- Bypassing IDS, Honeypot
- Session Slicing
- Spoofing IP
- Evil Twin (Karma, Downgrade)
- Deauth attacks
- Analysis of RF Signals
- Cracking WEP/WPA/WPA2-PSK
- WiFi IDS
- Wireless Social Engineering
- Hacking WiFi using various types
- Bluetooth hacking
- Intercepting RF
- Wifi Phishing attacks
- EMail spoofing
- Call, SMS Spoofing
- Identity Spoofing (IP,MAC)
- Sending a fake email and sms
- VoIP calling
- IP and Mac address changing
- Overview of Web
- Understanding web server
- Understanding the status codes
- Mirroring a Website
- Cross Site Scripting
- HTML Injection
- Directory Traversal
- SQL Injection
- Union Based
- Time Based
- Error Based
- Blind SQL Injection
- Cookie Based
- Bypassing Firewall
- Sql to Shell Access
- Session Hijacking
- Bruteforcing credentials
- Redirection Attacks
- Host Header Atttacks
- Parameter Pollution
- Local File Inclusion
- Website Defacement
- Remote Code Execution
- Web Application Fuzzing
- Server Side Request Forgery
- XXE Attacks
- API Pentesting
- Covering Tracks
- Burpsuite exploration
- Live XSS, HTMLi, and other vulnerabilities
- Hacking websites via SQLi, LFI, RCE, Command injection
- Buying products for free (Read Disclaimer)
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Threats
- Cloud Computing Attacks
- Insecure Interface API
- Cloud Security Tools and Penetration Testing
- Active scanning on Cloud
- Cryptography Concepts
- Encryption Algorithms
- Cryptography Tools
- Kerberos Authentication
- PGP, PKI, SET
- Heartbleed, Poodle
- Cracking windows passwords
- Identifying the threats on web
- Own Methodologies
- Bug Bounty Reports
You will be going through detailed 2 to 3 months of Ethical Hacking Hands-on training
- Detailed instructor led sessions to help you become a proficient Expert in Ethical Hacking.
- Build a Ethical Hacking professional portfolio by working on hands on assignments and projects.
- Personalised mentorship from professionals working in leading companies.
- Lifetime access to downloadable Ethical Hacking course materials, interview questions and project resources.
Really nice people there at Credo Systemz, They offered complete support and the way they transfer the knowledge to me is awesome. All the sessions of ethical hacking were interesting. Instructor had great knowledge and real time experience to share, which made the concepts looks easy. I would definitely rank 5 out of 5 for Credo and trainer.
The course designed by Credo Systemz is really good. It offers me complete and practical knowledge about each and every concept related to ethical hacking and information security. My trainer has complete knowledge about the concepts and he is expertise in this field. Thanks a lot Credo Systemz for offering me such a good course.
We join as a group of two students and find it really interesting especially the practical sessions of hacking at Credo Systemz. We will appreciate the efforts done by our trainer.The course took me to the next level of awarness - A must for cyber security professionals that need to adopt with defensive and offensive techniques.
I had completed my Ethical Hacking training in velachery. Credo Systemz Institute faculties are very supportive. Even if I missed any classes, they had arranged separate session for me with flexible timings. They have helped me in grooming my Ethical Hacking technical skills.
I finished Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai at Credo Systemz. Right guidance and help me a lot during the course. I loved the lectures and especially the practical aspects of ethical hacking training.. I would recommend Credo Systemz to anyone.
This question has been asked frequently by most candidates enquiring for our Ethical Hacking training in Chennai. Here is the answer for you,
- IT professionals like Web Developers, Network Engineers, System Administrators and coders
- Finance, Banking Professionals, and Law students
- Anyone who is interested to make his/her career in IT security field
- High range of job opportunities for Certified Ethical Hacker.
- After earning a Certified Ethical Hacker you can go to become an forensic analyst and intrusion analyst.
- To Become a better Software Programmer.
After the course completion of Ethical Hacking, you can work as Security Administrator, Information security Expert, Security Analyst and Penetration Tester.
Our Best Ethical Course Duration is 40 to 50 hours. In this duration, you will learn how to use hacking tools and learn how to think like a hacker with hands-on training.
We Provide the Free Demo session for the Ethical Hacking training, you can attend the session and discuss with our trainer and clear your doubts.
Ethical Hacking Learning out comes
- Misconceptions will be resolved.
- You will completely understand hacking is not about getting facebook gmail WhatsApp. you will Get knowledge on the art of hacking.
- You'll come to know about the incident management, penetration testing, and vulnerability assessments.
- Knowledge about the Cyber Laws and Key Aspects.
- How to do a proper reconnaissance on website and network.
- Understand the concepts of Red and Blue teaming.
- You'll get Knowledge on Network and Web Penetration testing.
- System and IOT device hacking methods and mitigation methods will be identified.
- What are the ways to compromise mobile devices and countermeasures
- You'll get knowledge on what are the attacks carried on web application and countermeasures.
- You'll Basic Knowledge about forensic to investigate crimes.
Ethical Hacking Certification Details
|CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker||Comptia Pentest+||GICSP||GIAC||OSCP|
|Exam Type Associate||Exam Type Associate||Exam Type Associate||Exam Type Associate||Exam Type Associate|
|Exam Format Multiple-choice, 1 proctored||Exam Format Multiple-choice, multiple-answer||Exam Format Multiple-choice, 1 proctored||Exam Format LAB Exam||Exam Format LAB Exam|
|Exam Cost 500 USD||Exam Cost 346 USD||Exam Cost 999 USD||Exam Cost 1899 USD||Exam Cost 800 USD|
|Duration 240 Minutes||Duration 165 Minutes||Duration 180 Minutes||Duration 120 Days||Duration 3 Months|
Ethical hacking Job Roles
- Penetration Tester
- Security Consultant
- Network Security Operations
- Vulnerability Tester
- Security Analyst (II)
- Vulnerability Assessment Analyst
- Application Security Vulnerability Analyst
MOST POPULAR REGIONS
- Ethical Hacking Training in Velachery
- Ethical Hacking Training in Adyar
- Ethical Hacking Training in Guindy
- Ethical Hacking Training in Taramani
- Ethical Hacking Training in OMR
- Ethical Hacking Training in Pallikarnai
- Ethical Hacking Training in Saidapet
- Ethical Hacking Training in Vadapalani
- Ethical Hacking Training in Coimbatore
- Ethical Hacking Training in Porur