Scrum Master Training
24 x 7
Course Objectives of Scrum Master
- Earn in-depth knowledge about fundamental aspects, attributes and roles of Scrum
- Understand the development lifecycle models
- Master to solve the conflicts and take on challenges
- Gain Hands-on experience through applying the Scrum methodology towards real projects
- Make sure the personal and organizational growth through professional training
- Improve the efficiency of the Scrum
- Duration20 hours
- Skill levelAll level
- Batch Strength15
- Mock InterviewsYes
- Resume BuildingYes
- Flexible TimingYes
- Fee InstallmentsYes
- Session about traditional development lifecycle models
- Waterfall Model
- Prototype Model
- Spiral model
- A necessity for Incremental model
- Agile manifesto and principles
- Scrum Introduction and its Philosophy
- Scaled Agile and its introduction
- Time boxing
- Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- Scrum Development team
- Responsibilities of every roles
- Product backlog
- Sprint backlog
- Potentially deliverable iterative increment
- Goals of Scrum
- Workflow of Scrum
- Values of Scrum
- Roles similar to Scrum in traditional model
- Backlog Grooming or product backlog refinement
- Sprint Planning
- Standup call or Daily Scrum
- Sprint review for product improvements
- Sprint Retrospective for process improvements
- DOD – Definition of Done
- DOR – Definition of Ready
- Enrich the team towards agile environment
- Ensuring the vision statement accepted and understood by the team
- Team Facilitation
- Product backlog – Details
- How to Split Product backlog
- Burndown chart –Release and Sprint
- User stories Slicing
- Handling the epics
- Estimation of user stories – Story points
- Exercise with planning poker for estimation
- Scrum Appraisal mechanism
You will be going through detailed 2 to 3 months of Scrum Hands-on training
- Detailed instructor led sessions to help you become a proficient Expert in Scrum.
- Build a Scrum professional portfolio by working on hands on assignments and projects.
- Personalised mentorship from professionals working in leading companies.
- Lifetime access to downloadable Scrum course materials, interview questions and project resources.
Myself Ram Babu. Completed training with CREDO SYSTEMZ in Scrum Master course.
The games played during the course made me understood and made me think on my own about the process necessity, which led to lot of process optimization in my project at Wipro. I have got my promotion for my contribution.
Thanks Mr. Vijay for the clear training and CREDO SYSTEMZ for making my life easier with Scrum Master Certification.
I have joined CREDO SYSTEMZ to prepare for Scrum Master Certification and pass the certification.
I am really glad I chose CREDO SYSTEMZ for my coaching. The teaching methodology and techniques used by Mr. Vijay for explaining concepts are simple but effective. The memory techniques and games helped me remember the process very well and my certification became a cake-walk.
More than that, the understanding at the end of course is amazing. Thanks CREDO SYSTEMZ for the wonderful training.
I was looking for weekend training for Scrum Master course since I do not find time to read understand all concepts as I have been managing three teams as a Manager in Infosys.
My choice of CREDO SYSTEMZ is influenced by the demo session given by Mr. Vijay, which is pretty clear and concise. The training is also mingled with team activities and games. The activities makes things interesting and fun learning environment.
Thanks CREDO SYSTEMZ for fun filled training and Mr. Vijay for tips to cool my nerves before the certification. I am a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) now, thanks to CREDO SYSTEMZ.
I am Rajaguru, Senior Test Consutant. My project has been moved from Waterfall to Agile Scrum model. To understand Scrum,I started the training at CREDO SYSTEMZ but I eventually completed Scrum Master Certification and now a CSM consultant specifically implementing Scrum and Agile projects.
Nearby Access AreasOur Velachery and OMR branches are very nearby access to the below locations.
Medavakkam, Adyar, Tambaram, Adambakkam, OMR, Anna Salai, Velachery, Ambattur, Ekkattuthangal, Ashok Nagar, Poonamallee, Aminjikarai, Perambur, Anna Nagar, Kodambakkam, Besant Nagar, Purasaiwakkam, Chromepet, Teynampet, Choolaimedu, Madipakkam, Guindy, Navalur, Egmore, Triplicane, K.K. Nagar, Nandanam, Koyambedu, Valasaravakkam, Kilpauk, T.Nagar, Meenambakkam, Thiruvanmiyur, Nungambakkam, Thoraipakkam, Nanganallur, St.Thomas Mount, Mylapore, Pallikaranai, Pallavaram, Porur, Saidapet, Virugambakkam, Siruseri, Perungudi, Vadapalani, Villivakkam, West Mambalam, Sholinganallur.
Upcoming Batch Details
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?