Enroll Now for a Career Change!
Primavera Course Program Features
To manage the project, Primavera is the best portfolio management that is applicable to different sizes of projects. Oracle Primavera project portfolio management tool is easy to use with reduced risk. It provides a wide range of functionality than scheduling which is highly used in the enterprise and construction industry.
Primavera training in Chennai is the best certification training integrated with Unifier and SAP ERP. It provides complete training with Practical training and real time projects. Using professional trainers, we provide Primavera P6 Study Material Requirements and Tools during the training period.
With 3000+ happy customers, Primavera P6 Certification Training in Chennai stands out from the rest in affordable cost. Our Course syllabus follows the basic concepts to latest concepts, techniques and practices. We assure 100% Job Support with the help of placement and trainer team.
Why should you join us?
Real Time Projects
Advanced Primavera concepts can be learned with 5+ live projects based on the selected use cases.List of Projects
Practical exercises in all the theory classes to strength the knowledge with a minimum of 60-65 hours.Training Assignments
Primavera expert faculty designed the course curriculum and handles the training to gain the professional experience.Trainer Profile
Lifetime Support & Access
Get clear ideas with clarification with the help of Technical Forum using 24x7 online support team and Lifetime access to our LMS with career guidance.Join Technical Forum
To find the right position, Our Placement Team works with HR’s professional to provide job support.Recent Placements
Primavera training in Chennai content covers the complete features (Basic + Advanced) of Oracle Primavera P6 Professional Project Management and all core concepts of Project Management with case studies.
Section 1: Introduction
- Introduction about Projects
- Introduction to Project Management
- Introduction to Primavera
- History of Planning
- Skills required for Planning
- Project Phases & Life Cycle
Get detailed Primavera course content Download Curriculum
Section 2: Primavera P6 Architecture
- Primavera P6 PPM vs EPPM vs Cloud
- Primavera Architecture in detail
- Database options in P6
Section 3: Portfolio Program & Project Structure Creation
- Setting up Enterprise Project Structure (EPS)
- Setting up Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS)
- User Administration
- User control & Limited Access Provisions
- Setting User Preferences
- Creating a Project
- Defining Project Status
- Setting up Project Dates
- Setting up Project Codes
- Project Parameters
- Creating Portfolio, Program and Project assigning responsible managers
- Understanding the project information and details in depth
- Primary settings to be done in P6 tool in User Preference and Admin Preferences
Section 4: Project Code and Calendars
- Project Codes
- Global Calendar
- Project Calendar
- Resource Calendar
- Creating Project Codes and performing it grouping option
- Creating all three types of Calendar – Work Week, Exception and Holiday setup
Section 5: Project Time Management, Section 5.1: WBS & Activities
- Creating Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Defining Work Package & Creating Project Activities
- Activity Codes
- Activity Types
- Duration Types
- Percentage Completion Types
- Activity Resource units loading
- Applying activities relationships (Logical connection)
- Relationship Types
- Creating Activity Steps
- Feeding Activity information to Execution Team
- Activity Summary
- Creating WBS, Work Package and activities – Understanding activity details
- Practicing on creating all types of activities
- Establishing relationship between activities – Four types
- Understanding duration types in activities and activity steps
Section 5.2: Scheduling and Constraints
- Scheduling Types
- Retained Logic
- Progress Override
- Actual Dates
- Scheduling Option
- Scheduling Logs
- Applying Constraint
- Types of Constraints
- Exercise for all scheduling types during out of sequence
- Applying different constraints in activities and understanding its behaviour
Section 6: Project Resource management
- Types of Resources
- Units of Measures
- Creating Resource
- Default & Maximum units per time
- Resource Price revisions
- Resource Shift Creation
- Assigning the resource to activities
- Resource Codes
- Creating Roles
- Assigning roles to resources
- Assigning roles to activities
- Resource Loading
- Resource Curves
- Bucket Loading
- Project Resources Levelling and it types
- Creating all three type of resources – Setting up appropriate units and maximum units
- Assigning roles to user
- Mapping or loading resources to project activities
- Applying resource curves based on working pattern expected
- Apply all types of resource levelling to avoid over allocation
Section 7: Project Cost Management
- Project Funding Sources
- Activity Costing
- Estimating Budgeted and Actual cost for Activities
- Establishing budgets for Work Packages
- Estimating Project Budgets
- Preparing Project Cash Flow
- Cost Comparison Analysis
- Cost Monitoring & Revisions
- Project Budget revisions
- Creating Funding source and Cost accounts
- Working with Budget log, spending plan and summary
- Comparison of budgeted cost and actual cost of all activities during execution
- Monitoring and revising cost after the comparison
Section 8: Project Risk Management
- Identifying Project Risk
- Categorizing Risk
- Risk Status
- Analysing Pre-Risk Impact
- Setting Risk control plan
- Post Risk Impact Analysis
- Finding Risk Cost
- Cause and Effect Analysis
- Creating Risk – Categorize it, Updating Pre-risk, Control plan and Post Risk Impact
- Mapping the risk to corresponding expected WBS or Activities
Section 9: Project Monitoring & Control
- Setting up & Assigning Baselines
- Apply Actuals
- Progress Update
- Look Ahead Schedule
- Delay Impact Analysis
- Earned Value Analysis
- S-Curve Analysis
- Usage of Project Thresholds
- Project Issue Register
- Working in Project Issues
- Project Tracking
- Baseline Creation & Assigning Baseline to the project – Comparison of baseline vs Actual
- Updating Project Progress – Manual,Update Progress and Apply Actuals
- Monitoring using Earned Value Graph and Tables – Percentage completion
- Setting Threshold through different parameter and triggering issues automatically
- Exercise for all four tracking layout views available in P6
Section 10: Schedule Comparison
- Importance of Schedule Comparison
- Visualizer Tool
- Comparing different version of projects
- Comparing different version of baselines
- Comparison general and advanced options in P6
- Creating new comparison
- Creating new comparison report version using existing version and opening the existing application version
- Analyzing the comparison report
Section 11: Reflections
- Copying Project and Reflections
- Difference between Project Copying and reflection
- Merging the changes to Source Project
- Create reflection of existing project and make changes in the copy
- Merging the changed version to the source
Section 12: Reporting
- Default Reports
- Global Reports
- Project reports
- Creating Report groups
- Creating Reports using Report Editor
- Creating Reports using Report Wizard
- Template Reporting
- Modifying existing reports
- Batch Reports – Creating and Running Batch Reports
- Procurement Report
- Project Progress Report
- Schedule Comparison Report
- Weekly Report
- Project Cost Report
- Project Closing Report
- Client Report
- Creating reports using both Report editor and Wizard
- Utilizing the default reports
- Customizing any type of report
- Creating and executing batch reports
- Generating reports in different file formats
Section 13: Other Features
- Managing Multiple Projects
- Project Work Products & Documents
- Creating Layouts and Maintaining layouts
- User Defined Fields
- Global Change
- Store Period Performances
- Recalculate Assignment Cost
- Import & Export the project data
- Global change usage in Calendar, Activity codes and Status indicators.
- Creating and saving Layouts for Cost, Baseline, Earned Value etc
- Import and Export for single and multiple projects
Section 14: Projects
- Commercial Building Planning loaded with 50+ Activities
- Residential Building - Villa Type
- Residential Building - Apartment Type
- Bridge Construction
- Power Plant Construction
- Maintenance of Oil & Gas Plant
Request a Free Demo
Primavera Realtime Projects Covered
Our unique hands-on Primavera training program helps the candidates to be highly qualified Primavera Certified Professional in this industry.
Residential Apartment Construction Planning
During the P6 training, Residential Apartment 3 story construction project planning will be done the candidates with 9 to 10 WBS by creating the 50 + activities with relationships. Resources, Units and duration for each activity are clearly given the requirement document or project charter. Max duration / time, Resource Levelling, baseline, updating schedule and monitoring using Earned value to be done. All the training exercises can be practiced or applied and different schedule and cost reports will be generated for this project.
Power Plant Construction
During the P6 training, Power Plant Construction project planning will be done the candidates with 8 to 10 WBS by creating the 60 + activities with relationships. Resources (Labour, Non-Labour and Material), Units and duration for each activity are clearly given the requirement document or project charter. WBS can be given as Infrastructure,Sub Structure, SuperStructure, Mechanical, Electrical, Testing and Commissioning. Enriching candidates to think about design, Costing, Risk involved and closure documents as well.
Maintenance of Oil & Gas Plant Project
During the P6 training, Maintenance of Oil & Gas Plant Projectplanning will be done the candidates with 8 to 10 WBS by creating the 60 + activities with relationships. Resources (Labour, Non-Labour and Material), Units and duration for each activity are clearly given the requirement document or project charter. WBS can be given as Manifold facility, LNG Train, Utilities, Product Storage, Product Loading and Infrastructure. Enriching candidates to think about design, Costing, Risk involved and closure documents as well.
Upcoming Primavera Training batches
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Modes of Training
One to One Training
Primavera Training Reviews
I completed my B.E mechanical Engineering. My dream is to be a planning engineer and most of my friends suggested me to do primavera course in chennai and i choose credo systemz through internet. CREDO SYSTEMZ is the only training center covering entire primavera tool. My tutor teached us complete tool with most of short cuts and how to use the tool. Now my confidence level has been increased and thanks to CREDO SYSTEMZ.
Senior Engineer -Planning (MEP), Primavera/MSP
Based on my training experience, I would like to recommend Primavera certification training in Chennai at Credo Systemz that helped me to learn Primavera portfolio management tool successfully. My trainer explained every concept very clearly with practical training to effectively plan, manage, and execute projects and resources by maintaining a project’s timeline. I thank my trainer for his enormous support.
Credo Systemz is the right choice for learning Primavera P6 with practical oriented training of real world projects based on my personal experience. My trainer is a skilful expert who helped me in clearing my doubts and completing my projects. I got the best training with unique Primavera Course Content and acquired my dream job with the help of their placement assistance. Thanks to Credo Systemz!
Ravi Shankar Kolluru
Functional Lead Primavera
Recently, I joined training at credo systemz training institute to learn Primavera P6, a few months ago which was recommended by my friend. This Primavera course in Chennai helped me to expertise primavera P6 software using their theoretical and practical training with assessments, projects, code review and much more. Credo systemz is the reason that I completed Primavera training successfully with my dream job.
Project Planning Manager
I strongly recommend Credo systemz for learning Primavera training course in Chennai based on my training experience which helps me to develop knowledge, skill set with hands-on training. My trainer explains every concept in detail using many examples to meet the industrial standard, I successfully cleared the primavera portfolio management essentials exam and am working as a Project management expert. Thanks to my trainer and Credo Systemz.
Project Control Engineer
Currently, I am working as a planning engineer at Tata projects limited with the help of Primavera certification training in Chennai at credo systemz. This standard course helps me to gain the skills needed for a successful Primavera expert using projects in a real Project management environment. My trainer guides me in clearing my job interview with interview tips, resume building and latest interview questions with answers using the help of the placement team.
Our Alumni Work At
Credo Systemz has placed thousands of students in various top multinational
witnessing the progress of our alumni gives us immense gratification.
Recent Placed Candidates
Blue Star Ltd.
Planning Engineer - 4+ yrs Exp.
Highlights - Primavera & MSP Certified
Attended 5 Mock Interviews
Tractebel Engineering Pvt Ltd.
Data Analyst - 12+ yrs Exp.
Highlights - 200% Hike
Senior Technical Lead - 8+ yrs Exp.
Highlights - Placed before course completion
4i Apps Solutions Pvt Ltd
Functional Consultant - 12+ yrs Exp.
Highlights - Engineer to Consultant
Attended 5 Mock Interviews
U & V Consulting Group
Junior Planning Engineer - 5+ yrs Exp.
Highlights - Placed in 8 weeks
Insynchro (M) Sdn Bhd
Senior Process Data Engineer - 10+ yrs Exp.
Highlights - Placed in 3 companies
Primavera Training in Chennai Overview
Primavera is one of the widely used project management tool to execute and monitor the project activities. Our Primavera training in Chennai ensures full scale Primavera training with Planning, Organizing, and Scheduling the Project activities to understand the project management portfolio solutions. Primavera course in Chennai equip students with basic concepts like project, project phases, project life cycle to advanced concepts using real world projects. Read More >>
Our Primavera professional corporate trainers assure providing vast knowledge sufficient to become a primavera expert using practical training with multiple complex projects in real environment using all the management concepts, techniques. Our Primavera training in Chennai assists to become masters in handling project management by effective handling of time, resources, and budget.
Primavera Course Highlights
- Oracle Licensed Primavera Training Provider
- Primavera Course will be based on Job Oriented Approach
- Industrial Case Studies will be explained during the course for better understanding
- Complete Features of Primavera will be covered in the Primavera Course
- During the primavera course hours Project Management Concepts will be taught
- For Practicing, Work Exercises will be provided
- Course Materials will be provided to our candidates for future references
- 30 mins will be allotted for doubt clearance during the course hours
- As a value added service, Latest Job Openings will be shared with our trained Candidates
- Special Combo course (PRIMAVERA & MS PROJECT) is available with Combo offer for interested candidates
What are the key features of Primavera P6 Training?
- Lifetime Primavera Tool Access available
- Real-Time live practical sessions
- Certified Experts
- Strong Theoretical and Practical Knowledge
List of Skills covered in primavera training
Our Primavera training in Chennai provides the following skill set to become pro in project management using primavera project management software.
- Our aspirants develop in built knowledge by understanding the very basic concepts about Primavera P6 Architecture and project structure creation.
- We ensure the skills in converting the project into work break down structure which will be easy to handle any complex project in our Primavera Course in Chennai using real world practical training.
- To develop Effective Project resource management with cost management by ensuring handling project within the budget.
- To assure risk management by analysing the pre risk, control plan, risk impact using hands on training in our primavera training in Chennai.
- Project monitoring is one of the important skill which can be developed using real world examples with exercise for tracking
- Finally project comparison and reporting for analysing the project results by creating reports with our assignments and assessments to develop all the necessary skill set to become a project management expert.
Prerequisites to learn primavera training in Chennai
Primavera is worthwhile to learn with field experience for effective career growth in the industry which is possible using our Primavera training in Chennai for successful career growth in project management field.To become the expert project management professional using primavera software management tool, the following prerequisites are needed to start learning,
- Basic knowledge about project management process.
- Minimum understanding about scope management, time management, cost management.
- Basics of Project human resource management, communication process.
- Knowledge about project execution, budgeting, maintenance.
- Basic concepts of planning, reporting, operations.
If you are new to the basic project management process, you can start learning Primavera Training in Chennai at Credo Systemz because we start training with the very basic concept of project management to latest advanced concepts by acquiring the knowledge and skill set necessary for the expert project management professional. Our primavera training course is customized based on the needs of each aspirant by providing individual attention to complete the Primavera certification training using practical training with real world projects.
Career Opportunities-Primavera training in Chennai
Oracle Primavera P6 is the best available tool for project management used in multiple sectors to manage complex projects efficiently. Planning is the most important part of project development which increases the demand for primavera P6 worldwide. Our Primavera training in Chennai provides Primavera certifications training and assists in clearing the exam which is the highest valued qualification that helps to boost the career, salary as well. The demand for skilled project planners is increasing that too with Primavera certifications are the first preference. Our Primavera training in Chennai assists in clearing the Primavera certification exams with proper training and practices.
Primavera Job Roles
- Primavera Project Planner
- Project Planning Manager
- Project Planning Engineer
- Oracle Primavera Consultant
- Project Control Engineer
- Senior Advisor/ Engineering Program Management
Primavera Skills Salary details
The average salary of Primavera software professionals is Rs21.5 lakhs per annum ranging from Rs. 10,000 to Rs.50, 000 which is based on skill set, experience, and location. Let’s start learning with Primavera certification to grab the dream job with career growth.
Primavera Online Training in India
Credo Systemz offers Primavera Online Training Course in Chennai that aims to provide the in-built knowledge and skill set for effective project management activities including Work breakdown structure, resource management, risk management, reporting to excel using Primavera project management software. Our Primavera Online Training in Chennai provides exclusive training using live led professional instructors with strong theoretical and practical training with project planning and management skills to drive business results.
Primavera online Course in Chennai develops skilful knowledge with basics using detailed explanation, real time examples, code review and much more.Each online session involves upskilling the Project management concepts, techniques, features and much more to become expert in project planning, management, maintenance and control. Primavera course in Chennai is combined with online theoretical, practical sessions, code review sessions. Learn Primavera training in Chennai and crack the Primavera certification exam which is the widely accepted certification by many organizations globally with the help of our Primavera Online Training in Chennai to lead a successful career path.
Importance of Primavera Certification
Primavera P6 is the complete multi project planning software provides numerous ways to plan, organize, schedule, control, minimize risk and deliver results effectively. Oracle Primavera is the enterprise project portfolio management software which provides various primavera certifications like 1Z0-567, 1Z0-1057 1Z0-439 and 1Z0-544.Oracle Primavera Certification Exam is highly recognized, valid certification which improves job, job stability, and career growth using Our Primavera training in Chennai. Let’s take a look at the importance of Primavera certification,
- Primavera Certification aims in improving the professional profile with increased responsibility, confidence that leads to career growth.
- It enables to demonstrate in demand skills, acquired knowledge which adds more value to the professional profile.
- The earning potential can be increased with salary improvement throughout the entire career path using Primavera training and certification.
- It provides job satisfaction using optimism, greatest excitement towards the career that leads to receiving better opportunities which makes it as 91% professional credibility and most recommended certification.
Primavera certification and training in Chennai at Credo Systemz enables efficient training providing in built knowledge using hands on training which assist in successful completion of Primavera Certification to which ensure the above benefits from basic concepts using Primavera Professional expert trainers.
Why should I join at Credo Systemz for Primavera P6 Training in Chennai?
Credo Systemz offers 300+ IT Software Training Course in both Velachery and OMR branches with 15+ years Experienced Expert level Instructors. We train this Primavera Course for aspiring professionals by providing the best experts.
- Latest Updated Course Modules
- More than 3000+ Certified and trained Candidates
- Live Real-time Practicals
- Certified Industry Experts available
- Certification Guidance
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Affordable fees structure
Objectives of our Primavera Course in Chennai
- Our training purpose is to transform the aspirant into a professional primavera expert who is able to do effective project planning and scheduling by gaining vast knowledge in primavera from basics guided by our Professional Expert.
- Become an Expert in handling multiple complex projects along with resource management, risk reduction including all the techniques, concepts and tools using our Primavera training in Chennai.
- Proficient in Primavera P6 architecture and portfolio programming with its structure.
- Consequently, acquiring knowledge from the latest topics in Primavera project management tool.
- To be a pro in work breakdown structure, project analysing tools, reports and other features.
- Every primavera concept is explained using practical programs, real time projects, managing projects in an industrial environment there by completing the Primavera curriculum effectively.
- Each session involves strong concepts which make sure you got the necessary theoretical, practical knowledge using our Primavera Course in Chennai.
- As a result, you will become a Master in handling project management producing optimum results within the budget by handling the resources effectively using Primavera project management software.
15 Reasons Why Credo Systemz is the best training provider for Primavera Course in Chennai
- No.1 Oracle Primavera Training in India – to acquire strong theoretical knowledge along with Hands on practical training & Job oriented placement assistance.
- 30 hours of classroom primavera training in Chennai with additional 20 hours for practicing.
- Our Best Primavera training in Chennai with effective core concepts, latest techniques to handle complex projects so the candidates can learn and strengthen from the basics to advanced level.
- Live case study discussions during Primavera Training in Chennai. As a result, candidates can relate to their respective fields to know about real world challenges.
- Limited Batch size for providing individual attention during Primavera Course. Hence students are able to interact freely and clear their doubts whenever needed.
- Reference Material will be provided which is prepared by our experienced industrial experts. So it will be helpful for future reference.
- Affordable primavera course fees for the primavera trainees with flexible timing.
- Primavera course content with complete coverage of all features and concepts with latest standard.
- We encourage active participation of our aspirants for better learning and understanding during Primavera Training in Chennai.
- Exclusive Student and Group offer for the benefit of Final Year engineering fresher at Primavera Course in Chennai.
- Professional Experts with 10+ years of industrial experience and effective training in handling Our Primavera Course in Chennai.
- In addition to classroom training, we also provide Primavera Corporate Training to industries, online training with live instructors.
- Likewise, we offer Placement assistance for the candidates which is part of our Primavera training in Chennai.
- Our large network of Alumni working at leading companies in the Middle East, Singapore, Malaysia, France…etc. throughout worldwide.
- We offer FREE DEMO session for interested candidates to know more about us before joining at CREDO SYSTEMZ Primavera training in Chennai.
We offer the best Primavera Course in Chennai with highly qualified trainers, who can provide expert guidance during the course time. Primavera training in India offered at CREDO SYSTEMZ is pure job oriented with real-time case studies. For the purpose of providing better understanding to our candidates, during primavera training in Chennai, the project management concepts will be taught along with the complete coverage of features of Primavera P6. During the primavera training in Chennai, the candidates will be trained in the Hands-on mode to get practical exposure and Industrial cases will be discussed during course hours.
Recent Primavera Reviews
About Our Primavera Instructor
Credo systemz is the Best trusted institute for Primavera Training in Chennai which is well handled by our industrial expert trainers to explore and learn to acquire in depth subject knowledge with real world project experience. Our trainers assist the candidates in completing the certification along with projects, assessments and job assistance with effective placement support. Our primavera trainer profile falls under the below category,
- Our Trainers are Professional primavera experts as trainers with more than 10+ Years of Experience assuring in depth training with practical hands on experience.
- Our Mentors train every theoretical concept is explained and make you experience using practical knowledge.
- Our Trainers have years of strong training experience by training more than 2500+ students in a year to acquire the necessary skill set using the latest industrial practices.
- To enhance the technical knowledge of the aspirants using our primavera syllabus framed by our Trainers and reviewed frequently.
- Our trainers who are part of the top MNC’s assist the passionate trainers to grab their desired job using job assistance by sharing industrial tips, latest interview questions and answers, mock interviews along with career guidance.
Primavera Training FAQ's
What is Primavera P6?
Primavera P6 is the most powerful and easy-to-use Project Management software developed by Oracle Corporation. Primavera was initially developed and released in the year 1983 by Primavera Systems Inc. In 2008, Primavera Systems Inc was acquired by Oracle Corporation. Till date, Primavera P6 is the leading software, creating ‘n’ number of job opportunities in Large & Medium scale Industries for managing any type of complex Projects.
Why do we need to use Primavera P6?
- Large scale industries that are carrying out hundreds or thousands of Projects need to link all the data to a single system, so that they can monitor and handle the projects in an efficient way.
- Industries are facing enormous pressure to complete the project on time, within the budget and also maintain competitive advantage. It drives the industries to maintain the proper project management system for managing multiple projects at the same time. Primavera P6 helps the companies to make business strategies to compete with their competitors.
- Primavera P6 can control all the project data and helps to analyze every minute detail which is necessary to complete the projects on time.
- Primavera P6 helps the project managers to see where resources are being utilised across all the projects, as well as helps to forecast the resource demand for future projects.
Who can learn Primavera?
- Engineers in the Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation & Industrial Engineering background can learn Primavera P6.
- Fresher learning Primavera P6 along with Project Management Knowledge, helps them to secure a decent job in their core industry and they are able to monitor and execute the projects according to the plan.
- Experienced Professionals learning Primavera P6, helps them to get the high professional jobs in the industries like Planning Engineer, Planning & Control Engineer, Project Controller, Planning Manager, Project Manager and many other professions related to Project Management.
Which Industries are using Primavera P6?
Sectors using Primavera P6 are as follows:
- Engineering & Construction
- Oil & Gas
- Supply Chain
- Information Technology
State the main features of Oracle Primavera p6?
The Main features of Oracle Primavera are:
- Project Scheduling: To keep the project on schedule and within budget using various scheduling tools and alerts like project status email updates.
- Risk Reduction: Identifying and analysing the risk and its impact initially using various reports along with opportunity analysis.
- Resource Management: To monitor the uses of resources and its availability to keep track of it for diverting them to other projects using various tools. e.g.: visualization tool.
- Multiple Projects management: The multiple complex projects are disintegrated into smaller, easier projects, activities, and tasks to make it easier with enhanced communication and better collaboration using early prediction and tracking features Multiple User Access: To make the planning and scheduling method easier using timesheets, scheduling functions, and make schedule requests.
Do we provide Placement Assistance after the Course Completion?
Primavera is the most widely used Project Management tool around the world. At the end of the Primavera Course training, surely you got 100% Placement Assistance from our Placement Coordinators.
What is the duration of Primavera Training?
Course Duration for Primavera Training in Chennai which covers the most advanced topics within 35 hours.
What are the different modes of Primavera Training?
Primavera Training Course having different modes which are listed below,
- Regular Classes
- Weekend Classes
- Fast-track Classes
Primavera Certification training in Chennai
Our Primavera training in Chennai is framed exclusively to strengthen the knowledge in completing the certification .Our Primavera trainers enhance the knowledge by building concepts, techniques, and tools along with experiencing real industrial environment which helps in upskilling and career growth with effective completion of our Primavera curriculum .Our primavera certification adds value to the aspirant’s professional resume that helps to grab the desired job.
Our Credo Systemz assists the passionate aspirants to enhance the complete knowledge about the Primavera project management tool which also helps in completing the oracle certification exams. Let’s take a look at a few of the oracle certification exams to know about them.
|Exam Name||Deatils||Duration||No.of Questions||Language|
|1Z0-567 Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management 8 Essentials||1Z0-567 Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management 8 Essentials: This Exam tests the skill set in designing and configuring the complex Project Portfolio Management solutions.||120 mins||91 questions||English|
|1Z0-439 Primavera Unifier Cloud Service 2016 Implementation Essentials||1Z0-439 Primavera Unifier Cloud Service 2016 Implementation Essentials: This exam qualifies the strong foundation in implementing primavera software.||120 mins||80 questions||English|
|1Z0-544 Primavera Portfolio Management Essentials||1Z0-544 Primavera Portfolio Management Essentials: This Exam tests the fundamentals of portfolio management solutions to expertise in implementing and developing them.||120 mins||75 questions||English|
Credo Systemz's certificate is highly recognized by 1000+ Global companies around the world.Download the certificate once you,
- Complete our Primavera training program
- After successfully Completing the Realtime Industry projects
- Successful completion of given assignments
Credo Systemz intend our Primavera course to upgrade your skills in the other domains as well. Credo Systemz’s Primavera training is more advanced with the latest updated topics. In addition to the enhanced Primavera planning knowledge, they increase its usability in other environments as well.