Accenture – Hadoop Interview Questions
Here is the list of Hadoop Interview Questions which are recently asked in Accenture company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals. Our Hadoop Training has Answered all the below Questions.
- How will you decide whether you need to use the Capacity Scheduler or the Fair Scheduler?
- What are the daemons required to run a Hadoop cluster?
- How will you restart a NameNode?
- Explain about the different schedulers available in Hadoop.
- List few Hadoop shell commands that are used to perform a copy operation.
- What is jps command used for?
- What are the important hardware considerations when deploying Hadoop in production environment?
- How many NameNodes can you run on a single Hadoop cluster?
- What happens when the NameNode on the Hadoop cluster goes down?
- What is the conf/hadoop-env.sh file and which variable in the file should be set for Hadoop to work
- Apart from using the jps command is there any other way that you can check whether the NameNode is working or not.
- Which command is used to verify if the HDFS is corrupt or not?
- List some use cases of the Hadoop Ecosystem
- I want to see all the jobs running in a Hadoop cluster. How can you do this?
- Is it possible to copy files across multiple clusters? If yes, how can you accomplish this?
- Which is the best operating system to run Hadoop?
TOP MNC's HADOOP INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Hadoop Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Hadoop .
To become a Hadoop Certified professional and join in your dream company, Enroll now for our Best Hadoop Training. We help you to crack any levels of Hadoop Interviews and We offering Hadoop Training with Placements.